Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Agression in AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just finished stage 1 and was on day 3 of Stage two, however I think i'm going to stop because I have been going off and cursing out everyone in my sight. My mother, and my supervisor mostly. I'm not in a position in my life where I can afford to lose my job, I do get agitated easily, but its been more amplified. I took 3 days off and wondering if I should try Erpha as suggested first. Or to just continue and try to stay positive.Its pretty damn difficult to do when you're not where you want to be in life.
(11-09-2015, 05:14 AM)Rocket13 Wrote: [ -> ]I've just finished stage 1 and was on day 3 of Stage two, however I think i'm going to stop because I have been going off and cursing out everyone in my sight. My mother, and my supervisor mostly. I'm not in a position in my life where I can afford to lose my job, I do get agitated easily, but its been more amplified. I took 3 days off and wondering if I should try Erpha as suggested first. Or to just continue and try to stay positive.Its pretty damn difficult to do when you're not where you want to be in life.

I know the feeling. My advice to you is to keep going. It will balance and smooth itself out the longer you go at it. I had the same thing happen to me. I'd lose my temper with people at work, and I was reprimanded. It's just a part of the process.
Stage 2 made me also a bit bold, but it got balanced at later stages.
Basically this behaviour comes from increased self-confidence. To be blunt, you've been a bit of a pussy and now AM is pushing you to set some boundaries. If you're afraid of loosing your job keep doing AM and start looking for work just in case.
It does balance out in later stages. Though i've noticed ALOT less of this in AM6. AM 2011 was crazy for anger, I just wanted to explode and smash things up and destroy people, though I managed to control it.