Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Stepping Up to the Plate (AM6)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi fellow subliminalers,

Haven't posted on the forum in a long time but I finally broke down and bought Alpha Male 5G! I've been wanting to try it since I started my subliminal journey about 16 months ago. Needed to justify the $500 price tag by experimenting with some of the free 5G subs and LTU 5G first. I've become quite a fan of Shannon's 5G technology. It started July of last year when I downloaded a copy of ASC 5G. I ran the program for a little over a month and it was definitely working beyond the reasonable doubt of a placebo effect. However, I was starting to hit a lot of resistance and new I had lot of inner issues I needed to workout so I switched to EPRHA 5G. I ran this program for about 3.5 months and man it was one of the best decisions I ever made. Looking back I wish I would of did a full 6 months but I wanted to expand on what subs were capable of doing for me and switched to LTU 5G knowing that it would continue to help in the areas the EPRHA was. This program did exactly what it was designed to do; it started working out deep inner connected problems and issues. It wasn't always a cake walk I hit a lot of resistance at times and was often fatigued mentally. Anyways my first run of LTU lasted roughly 4 months. Probably should of kept going longer bought I felt bored with it and wanted to take a break (probably resistance). After a two month break I picked it back up and did another 5 month run up tell yesterday when I finally broke down and said I'm starting Alpha Male. Overall between the three subs I have used I feel fairly well prepared for AM, should of taking care of some of the resistance I would of hit without proper preparation. LTU is often referred to as AM Lite and I'm looking to take what I've accomplished with LTU and expand on a few key areas that weren't included. Such as new levels of confidence, more success in my career/finances, become more appealing to attractive females/less needy, standing up for my self better while still knowing when to pick my battles, having good people skills with out kissing there ass, ect. Basically just becoming the absolute best version of me that I can become and LTU has already helped me so much and I know it's only fractionally as powerful as AM. I'm really looking forward to all the aha moments and psychological breakthroughs ahead not to mention all the amazing synchronicities that could happen. I will be posting at least once or twice during each stage in the series if not more and I look forward to reading some of the other journals on here that I've missed out on.

May you be blessed with success and happiness.
Stage 1 and stage 2 are boring only noticed small changes starting stage 3 today
Hey Tao!

Good to see you again! Long time no see :-)

Best of luck with AM :-)

Looking forward to reading your posts!
NIce too see someone do the EPRHA & LTU journey. Would have loved to seen a journal from you during that time as im on the same path!

You have a great foundation so im sure it will be fun!! Good luck and keep us posted!
(11-01-2015, 12:27 PM)pcrepair951 Wrote: [ -> ]Stage 1 and stage 2 are boring only noticed small changes starting stage 3 today

Hi PCRepair, yes that’s what I hear. I read though your journal and look forward to seeing how your AM journey plays out.

(11-02-2015, 01:02 PM)Pau Ko Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Tao!

Good to see you again! Long time no see :-)

Best of luck with AM :-)

Looking forward to reading your posts!

Thanks Pau, good to see you too.
I always enjoy reading your journals; you seem to have great success with subs but your smart enough to run them for a long time.

(11-02-2015, 02:06 PM)ArcticFox Wrote: [ -> ]NIce too see someone do the EPRHA & LTU journey. Would have loved to seen a journal from you during that time as im on the same path!

You have a great foundation so im sure it will be fun!! Good luck and keep us posted!

Artic, yes it is one of the best things I have every done for myself, keep at it.
Here is a ling to my EPRHA journal:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-4602.html
I thought I had a LTU journal but I can’t find it.

Anyways, I’m on day 5 and feel pretty good have noticed a few minor changes regarding thought process and seeming to want to be a little more assertive. I haven’t used the sub long enough to say if it is the cause yet. The biggest thing I noticed is two nights ago I went to pick up Chinese takeout and the place was really busy. I waited in line to pay and my food wasn’t ready yet but the phone rang before the girl could tell me that I would have to wait. I assumed I had to wait like everyone else so I went and sat down. After waiting for a few minutes I started to think what if she forgets about me or somebody else gets my food because she didn’t really tell me anything after I paid. I had this vision in my head of how I would have to assert myself calmly and dominantly to get what I was owed. It was weird how it played out in my head because it’s not how I normally think. However, it didn’t come to that my food arrived moments after. I’m going to try and really drill stage 1 in with lots of exposure time since it is the foundation for the whole program. Can’t wait to see what this sub can do to me after my very positive experiences with some of the other programs. Wish I had more details about what was all contained in stage 7 the refresher stage because I would like to run continually like LTU sometime after I finish the program.
I feel numb to everything but kind of calm at the same time. I'm not having a lot of motivation to work as my job seems unrewarding and that I should find a better situation for me. Maybe this is part of becoming an Alpha. Also having a lot of negative thoughts and emotions coming up from the past.

Also, I've been thinking about what being an Alpha actually means. I want to be the intelligent and successful kind not the type hyped up on steroids and always having DCF come to the house. I want to be more of the visonary/eccentric type maybe kind of like Tony Starks from Iron Man lol.

Anyways more thoughts to come. This is only day 7.
(11-03-2015, 03:44 AM)Tao374 Wrote: [ -> ]Wish I had more details about what was all contained in stage 7 the refresher stage because I would like to run continually like LTU sometime after I finish the program.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5728-p...l#pid87641
(10-22-2015, 11:39 PM)heavysm Wrote: [ -> ]Stage 4 Day 1

This isn't a business update so much as a reflection over this sub...

I made a big mistake today, and this was purely an accident but it affirms what Shannon has said about using 6-stage subs.

For some ungodly reason i had stage 7, which has the whole BASE script in one sub, on my music player instead of stage 4 and I had it on for about 6 hours while i worked.

This was like a freakin repeat of the discomfort i felt when first using LTU - my brain felt like it was maxed out, a tiny it of disorientation was felt and I just couldn't think properly.

When i looked back at my player to see what was up it was one of those epiphany/ facepalm moments. I didn't know whether to laugh or feel fortunate that I caught this so into into stage 4.

I am 1000% convinced I would have been over loaded with stage 7 if i had continued using it. My brain is still recovering from it. Think of it like being a fighter put into the ring with an opponent who has been misjudged for talent and is waaaay above your current skill level at fighting. You're not going to stand a chance. Period.

I always sort of half wondered what would happen if I used stage 7 instead of one of the other six stages to try and "shortcut" things. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. I say that with every bit of seriousness that i can.

I'm actually going to sleep without any BASE tonight just so I can settle down from what happened. You've heard it from me folks. Shannon ain't kidding about using these 6-stagers in order and not using the 7 until you have completed all 6 stages. Definitely a lesson i will take to heart Blush

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5728-p...l#pid88668
(11-03-2015, 05:30 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]The stage 7 isn't meant to be use as the last stage, the stage 6 is the last stage. A lot of people misunderstand the 7th Stage which is a refresher. It is meant for people who didn't use the whole sets for a long time and want to refresh the programming without doing every stage from the beginning. That being said you should use the 7 stage only if you had very good results with the sub and most of the time it's almost impossible in only 1 run. 3 times is the recommended minimum before you should be able to use the refresher (7th stage).

Example: I did AM5 and AM6, I had some decent results with them but when I used the 7th stage AM6 It felt like too much for me and I stopped after 5 day. Same thing happened with someone using SM3 7th Stage after only one run.
Thanks 4Kingdoms, I was planning on using stage 7 a short while after completing stage 6 but from reading this and seeing how much stage 1 is kicking my ass; not sure if this is going to happen. Still optimistic about the program though going to push though all six stages no matter what!
@Tao374
Found a thread on Stage 7

About Refresher Stage
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2242.html
(11-06-2015, 02:57 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]@Tao374
Found a thread on Stage 7

About Refresher Stage
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2242.html

Great find, this helped clear some things up.

Stage 1 Day 11:

I've hit some major resistance already during the early stages of this program. At times during the first week I felt more like a beta than before I started. The initial fog and fatigue seem to be lifting and it feels good. One thing I've noticed is that I'm starting to adapt a more masculine posture. I have always had poor posture not necessarily feminine but weak. I'm definitely already aware of the change and people seem to be responding to me deferentially at times but it feels natural for the most part. A little stiff feeling at times but the naturalizer must be making it feel natural. One other thing I forgot to right about before is the first weekend, I was laying at my girlfriends house and I was enjoying watching the Orlando Magic play on television when she asked me to take her to Walmart. Normally I would feel a sense of anxiety about needing to take her now but I calmly agreed to take her later when I wanted to go.
Congratulations on approaching the whole thing wisely. ASC and then EHPRA and then LTU should make your journey with AM6 much easier. But don't for a minute think it won't still challenge and push you to grow into a significantly better version of yourself. You're already seeing very good results, though. Stages 1 and 2 may be boring to some, but they're not boring for everyone, and they are extremely important. I look forward to seeing your progression.
(11-09-2015, 11:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations on approaching the whole thing wisely. ASC and then EHPRA and then LTU should make your journey with AM6 much easier. But don't for a minute think it won't still challenge and push you to grow into a significantly better version of yourself. You're already seeing very good results, though. Stages 1 and 2 may be boring to some, but they're not boring for everyone, and they are extremely important. I look forward to seeing your progression.

I hope it does challenge me and I look forward to it.

I have a question about sub types for anyone that is knowledgeable.
Alpha Male is a type B/C/D sub.
Type B being the reprogramming of the mind which seems pretty self explanatory.
Type C is suppose to result in physical change. Is that the posture changes I'm already? Does the sub increase testosterone resulting in physical changes?
Type D is attraction/manifestation, does this point the Optimus Engine at manifesting the entire alpha reality including the career and financial side, not just women?

I'm curios about what the type C and D parts of the sub do and haven't seen a lot of information on it. I'm not on here as much as some and not as forum savvy as some, sorry if I missed it somewhere.
(11-10-2015, 03:41 AM)Tao374 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2015, 11:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations on approaching the whole thing wisely. ASC and then EHPRA and then LTU should make your journey with AM6 much easier. But don't for a minute think it won't still challenge and push you to grow into a significantly better version of yourself. You're already seeing very good results, though. Stages 1 and 2 may be boring to some, but they're not boring for everyone, and they are extremely important. I look forward to seeing your progression.

I hope it does challenge me and I look forward to it.

I have a question about sub types for anyone that is knowledgeable.
Alpha Male is a type B/C/D sub.
Type B being the reprogramming of the mind which seems pretty self explanatory.
Type C is suppose to result in physical change. Is that the posture changes I'm already? Does the sub increase testosterone resulting in physical changes?
Type D is attraction/manifestation, does this point the Optimus Engine at manifesting the entire alpha reality including the career and financial side, not just women?

I'm curios about what the type C and D parts of the sub do and haven't seen a lot of information on it. I'm not on here as much as some and not as forum savvy as some, sorry if I missed it somewhere.

Type B - beliefs change
Type C- taking care of yourself better in terms of hygiene, appearance, etc
Type D- circle of friends manifestation sequence
(11-10-2015, 03:56 AM)Achiever Wrote: [ -> ]Type B - beliefs change
Type C- taking care of yourself better in terms of hygiene, appearance, etc
Type D- circle of friends manifestation sequence

Thanks Achiever,
Type C is a little disappointing because I'm already good at that part.
Type D will probably be of great use to me, have very few friends because they all became of no use to me when they didn't grow up.
Pages: 1 2