Subliminal Talk

Full Version: fear is the mindkiller. overcoming fear 5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haha yes i quoted Dune. Anyways, if 5G Overcoming Fear is made, I suggest adding these bullet points:

-fear of the unknown
-fear of uncertainty
-fear of failure
-fear of success

However, I'm not sure how the mind works. Would the phrases in the current 1.1 script such as "I am now immune to fear", be more powerful than specifically stating, for example, "I am now immune to fear of the unknown"?

Would "I am now immune to fear" be "consciously and intelligently interpreted and registered" by the subconscious to cover and associate with all deep subconscious fears? Since fear is just a word, and is a human creation (I mean fear exists in other animals too, but the word fear is a human creation), is our subconscious mind able to "think for itself/ourselves" correctly? Everyone's perspective on the world is different, so what if or perspective of fear and how we perceive fear is different?

Kind of hard to put into words what I'm trying to get at.
This movie comedy from 1991 shows examples of missed opportunities throughout life are because of fear.
[edited as per rule 15 as stated on other thread]

Just in case this is too sensitive a subject to be posted on this thread, I also posted this information on this thread.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2299-p...l#pid88010
I think it's just a matter of when with this sub and not if. Smile
That line from the video, "Fear is like a giant fog. It blocks everything. Real feelings, true happiness, real joy." is so true. One fear that I have is this fear of intimacy with my family. So I begin to fear the "good" feelings of those small emotional bonding moments like laughing while watching something on TV or any human bonding type moments, and I subconsciously block it, and put on this "act" or "persona" that is easier to handle living at home with them constnatly. It's become such a big habit that I have anxiety because I subconsciously block real emotions and put on this "act" when out in the world now, which makes it a lot harder to become a non-recluse again, because I "forgot" the real me. I think that's why Heath Ledger had his anxiety and stuff after doing the Joker role, because many actors (like him), basically train themselves to actually "feel" and think the way that their character does, similar to how I trained my self to block those feelings of emotional bonding with my family. He was probably so deep into that Joker role that he forgot how to be himself again or at least was confused, like I am now when dealing with the outside world.
I give a big vote for this especially since I want to do OF next.

Though at the same time i'm considering combining OF with something else so then i'd have to use the 4g anyway.
(10-26-2015, 06:03 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I give a big vote for this especially since I want to do OF next.

Though at the same time i'm considering combining OF with something else so then i'd have to use the 4g anyway.

Maybe with a AYP sub but that'll have to be in 4G. Unless OF and a AYP/MYP sub could be combined in one but 5G. I feel with the absence of fear it could bring forth the AYP/MYP desired goal much more rapidly.