Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Q for Shannon or anyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What would be more helpful in eliminating negative effects of the ego. For example, I overcompensate oftentimes, and be less "nice" and courteous and friendly than I want to be, even though deep down I am a chill, humble and good person. But for some reason, I subconsciously resist being that person for some reason often times. I try to put on this act that hides my true self.

Would overcoming fear 1.1 be more helpful in this, or EPRHA?
I would say it's a good idea to consider either EHPRA or LTU. AM6 has ego balancing in it, and that's made a big difference for me, but you're probably going to be best served in the relatively short term with EHPRA or LTU.
I'm currently about 1.5 weeks away from finishing AM6, but I'm still not able to show my true self (I'm not even sure who my true self is actually) and be absolutely 100% confident, even though there has been many improvements. Would doing EPRHA right after AM6 be redundant at all? Also, the other thing holding me back is being afraid of showing myself and being judged somehow or looking odd or fake or "incongruent with my appearance" in front of people. Bunch of non sensical "paranoias"; I have this OCD where I think that people are drawing all these conclusions about me, and "categorizing" me.

Also, is it true EPRHA is in every stage of AM6? Someone said this somewhere, can you clarify?

Anyways, hopefully once I'm completely done with AM6, and start another sub, the AM6 will go into 100% execution, and results and change will flood in. Is this what happens when finishing AM6?
If you're having that issue it could be caused by a couple of different things I can think of. One of them would be intense subconscious fear. The other I don't have the training to be able to determine accurately, so that's a moot point.

If you're almost done with AM6, which yes, does have EHPRA in every stage, and you're still having this issue, then you have the following options.

1. Let AM6 sink in for 2-4 weeks, and see if anything changes as the input stops and the programming can be executed without distraction. It develops itself in expression over time when you stop.

2. If you think it's specifically fear, you might try using OGSF or OF, with a week or more break.

3. You can try to focus more specifically by using EHPRA by itself, after a week or more break.

4. You can try to use LTU, again after a week or more break.

5. You can run AM6 again, with or without a break, but if you do this, don't wait more than a week to start up again.

Which one is right for you I cannot say for certain because I don't know specifically what the issue is. You will have to assess that for yourself.
Hmm I think I'm going to do OF after 1-4 weeks break, depending on how I feel. Thanks for the info.
Oh I forgot to ask, is the fear destruction in EPRHA more powerful than in OF 1.1? EPRHA is 5G, but fear is just one aspect of the script, and OF 1.1 is 4G, but fear destruction is the single focus of entirety of the script. So I'm wondering would the fact that EPRHA is 5G cause the fear destruction to be more powerful? Or does OF 1.1 have more powerful fear destruction because of certain "script elements" and phrasings, suggestions, etc, that EPRHA doesn't have (or does it have all statements in OF 1.1 script)?
(10-24-2015, 01:26 AM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I forgot to ask, is the fear destruction in EPRHA more powerful than in OF 1.1? EPRHA is 5G, but fear is just one aspect of the script, and OF 1.1 is 4G, but fear destruction is the single focus of entirety of the script. So I'm wondering would the fact that EPRHA is 5G cause the fear destruction to be more powerful? Or does OF 1.1 have more powerful fear destruction because of certain "script elements" and phrasings, suggestions, etc, that EPRHA doesn't have (or does it have all statements in OF 1.1 script)?

No it isn't. OF is wholly dedicated to fear, EHPRA has it as a module in a much broader focus program.

For fear, OF is the ticket. Apparently it's a necessary program for me soon.
(10-23-2015, 04:25 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]What would be more helpful in eliminating negative effects of the ego. For example, I overcompensate oftentimes, and be less "nice" and courteous and friendly than I want to be, even though deep down I am a chill, humble and good person. But for some reason, I subconsciously resist being that person for some reason often times. I try to put on this act that hides my true self.

You might need to ask yourself honestly what your true self is. We here listening to these subs and doing other self-help and motivational things all go through that at one time or another, though some people are more honest with themselves than others.

You allude to that in your next post by stating Also, the other thing holding me back is being afraid of showing myself and being judged somehow or looking odd or fake or "incongruent with my appearance" in front of people. Bunch of non sensical "paranoias"; I have this OCD where I think that people are drawing all these conclusions about me, and "categorizing" me.

So you might already have the idea (worry/fear?) that your "true self" isn't as chill, humble, and/or good as you initially thought. Do whatever it takes to figure out whether "chill and humble" you is the real one or the "less nice and courteous" you is, and double-check that the subs and whatever other measures you've taken are leading you in the direction you want to be.

After reading Models and analyzing myself honestly by writing down objectively my pros and cons, what needs improvement, and following the Paul Heyman advice of "accentuate the positive, hide the negative" I found many things about me I had been neglecting or outright believing the complete opposite. First and foremost be honest with yourself about who you are and who you want to be.
(10-24-2015, 09:57 AM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2015, 04:25 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]What would be more helpful in eliminating negative effects of the ego. For example, I overcompensate oftentimes, and be less "nice" and courteous and friendly than I want to be, even though deep down I am a chill, humble and good person. But for some reason, I subconsciously resist being that person for some reason often times. I try to put on this act that hides my true self.

You might need to ask yourself honestly what your true self is. We here listening to these subs and doing other self-help and motivational things all go through that at one time or another, though some people are more honest with themselves than others.

You allude to that in your next post by stating Also, the other thing holding me back is being afraid of showing myself and being judged somehow or looking odd or fake or "incongruent with my appearance" in front of people. Bunch of non sensical "paranoias"; I have this OCD where I think that people are drawing all these conclusions about me, and "categorizing" me.

So you might already have the idea (worry/fear?) that your "true self" isn't as chill, humble, and/or good as you initially thought. Do whatever it takes to figure out whether "chill and humble" you is the real one or the "less nice and courteous" you is, and double-check that the subs and whatever other measures you've taken are leading you in the direction you want to be.

After reading Models and analyzing myself honestly by writing down objectively my pros and cons, what needs improvement, and following the Paul Heyman advice of "accentuate the positive, hide the negative" I found many things about me I had been neglecting or outright believing the complete opposite. First and foremost be honest with yourself about who you are and who you want to be.

Thanks for this golden post. By the way, who is the author of Models?
(10-24-2015, 10:02 AM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this golden post. By the way, who is the author of Models?

You're welcome, and Mark Manson is the author. One of my officers sent me a copy a couple of weeks ago.
(10-23-2015, 10:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you're having that issue it could be caused by a couple of different things I can think of. One of them would be intense subconscious fear. The other I don't have the training to be able to determine accurately, so that's a moot point.

If you're almost done with AM6, which yes, does have EHPRA in every stage, and you're still having this issue, then you have the following options.

1. Let AM6 sink in for 2-4 weeks, and see if anything changes as the input stops and the programming can be executed without distraction. It develops itself in expression over time when you stop.

2. If you think it's specifically fear, you might try using OGSF or OF, with a week or more break.

3. You can try to focus more specifically by using EHPRA by itself, after a week or more break.

4. You can try to use LTU, again after a week or more break.

5. You can run AM6 again, with or without a break, but if you do this, don't wait more than a week to start up again.

Which one is right for you I cannot say for certain because I don't know specifically what the issue is. You will have to assess that for yourself.

Is it ok to start OF with less than a week break? Say 1 or 2 or 3 days? I REALLY want to start it lol. AM6 continues executing even when other subs are started, right?
Shannon has always recommended at least 1 week break after using a sub for a while. I really think you should let at least a week past. Anywhere from 1 week to 1 month. I always wait a week and I know the anticipation can really get to you
I listened to OF 1.1 for 30 min yesterday and 30 min today haha. I'll go sub-free until Nov 10, which will be 1 week.