Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Does more hours correlate with more....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does more listening hours correlate with more exhaustion and tiredness? Or is it just the act of sleeping with subs that cause it?

As in, do you guys feel there is a difference in exhaustion and tiredness during the day between listening 8 hrs per day (only in sleep), and 16 hours per day (8 in sleep 8 during day).
(10-23-2015, 01:06 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Does more listening hours correlate with more exhaustion and tiredness? Or is it just the act of sleeping with subs that cause it?

As in, do you guys feel there is a difference in exhaustion and tiredness during the day between listening 8 hrs per day (only in sleep), and 16 hours per day (8 in sleep 8 during day).

I only notice the exhaustion and tiredness the first week or two when starting a new subliminal title. By week 3, I feel normal again. My listening time is usually 12 to 14 hours each day.

Of course, each subliminal title will affect each listener differently as far as exhaustion/tiredness is concerned.
yes, the amount of time listened is directly correlated to exhaustion. it requires mental power to process subliminals and therefore, the more power it needs to use, the more exhausted you become.
As others have said, the more hours listened, generally, the more tired you will be as you have far more to process.

I listen often at 21 hours per day, and it can be tiring at times, but nowhere near as bad as before.

It seems you get used to the energy required overtime and the mind compensates. But initially, it can be daunting. But I enjoy spamming in more repetitions especially with things I know I struggle at.
(10-23-2015, 04:42 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2015, 01:06 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Does more listening hours correlate with more exhaustion and tiredness? Or is it just the act of sleeping with subs that cause it?

I only notice the exhaustion and tiredness the first week or two when starting a new subliminal title. By week 3, I feel normal again. My listening time is usually 12 to 14 hours each day.

Of course, each subliminal title will affect each listener differently as far as exhaustion/tiredness is concerned.

When you feel normal again, are you sleeping your normal hours per night (as in same hours as before you ever started using subliminals)? What about during those first week or two?
It definately makes you more tired. Also sometimes when I do alot of hours in a day I find it harder to sleep because it's like my mind is processing something so it's really active.
(10-28-2015, 04:59 PM)templecity Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2015, 11:00 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]As others have said, the more hours listened, generally, the more tired you will be as you have far more to process.

I listen often at 21 hours per day, and it can be tiring at times, but nowhere near as bad as before.

It seems you get used to the energy required overtime and the mind compensates. But initially, it can be daunting. But I enjoy spamming in more repetitions especially with things I know I struggle at.

I have noticed that I eat more calories and drink more water with the increase of exposure time; Do you eat more and drink more fluids as well ? :angel:

I do that still. It's because your body and brain are using more energy to process the subs. The other day when I switched to Stage 11 of BAMM 2.0 I ate four full meals and then was still hungry, all within 12 hours. The people I was with couldn't believe I could eat so much. I mean every 2 - 3 hours I was hungry again. The only thing that kept me from eating even more was being so exhausted that I fell asleep. That wasn't entirely from the program, but the jump in calories burned for the amount of physical activity I was doing is certainly hard to explain outside of the subliminal.
(11-04-2015, 12:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2015, 04:59 PM)templecity Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2015, 11:00 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]As others have said, the more hours listened, generally, the more tired you will be as you have far more to process.

I have noticed that I eat more calories and drink more water with the increase of exposure time; Do you eat more and drink more fluids as well ? :angel:

I do that still. It's because your body and brain are using more energy to process the subs. The other day when I switched to Stage 11 of BAMM 2.0 I ate four full meals and then was still hungry, all within 12 hours. The people I was with couldn't believe I could eat so much. I mean every 2 - 3 hours I was hungry again. The only thing that kept me from eating even more was being so exhausted that I fell asleep. That wasn't entirely from the program, but the jump in calories burned for the amount of physical activity I was doing is certainly hard to explain outside of the subliminal.

I can vouch for our illustrious leader's views.

And I listen for 21 hours a day regularily for very long periods of time, probably the most of anyone here.

And I can tell you, I drink an extra 2 liters of water a day and I also have increased caloric urges sometimes. Happened to me this morning actually, it's usually only every few weeks though. And like Shannon, no other logical explanation to explain such a difference.

Hey, wouldn't it be crazy if the subs are helping me to lose more weight during my intermittment fasting by increasing my caloric needs and burning more of my fat? Haha. Very intriguing!

Shannon, the Optimus Engine strikes again LMAO.