Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Copy-protection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I want to ask about copy-protection. I downloaded alpha male 6 and woman magnet.
I listened to AM6 for few days in stage 1, and HAVE NOT USED WOMAN MAGNET.
So i want to ask first, if i buy legal copy of AM 6, the copy-protection deactivate right. Can i continue with the legal copy from where i am at with the illegal copy of AM 6 or i have to start all over again ?
Second, so when i download woman maget and have not used it or listened to it , will it trigger any copy-protection ?

Thanks Big Grin
The copy protection only works for programs you pirated and haven't been paid for.If you buy a program it's ok,if you don't then it's triggered.Not to mention it's the honest thing to do and helps Shannon develop and create better subliminals.
So if i downloaded but have not used woman magnet and already deleted. Do I need to paid for woman magnet also to deactivate copy-protection also ?
(10-19-2015, 05:56 AM)ngoc009 Wrote: [ -> ]So if i downloaded but have not used woman magnet and already deleted. Do I need to paid for woman magnet also to deactivate copy-protection also ?

Yes, you have to pay for woman magnet to deactivate the copy-protection.
(10-19-2015, 07:41 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2015, 05:56 AM)ngoc009 Wrote: [ -> ]So if i downloaded but have not used woman magnet and already deleted. Do I need to paid for woman magnet also to deactivate copy-protection also ?

No why would you have to pay for a program you've never used and no longer have! Scare-mongering, if you haven't listened to it and deleted it, then there is no copy protection on that sub because you are not using it. As long you purchase AM6 which you are using then copy protection will deactivate.
(10-19-2015, 03:43 PM)Minititan Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2015, 07:41 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]

No why would you have to pay for a program you've never used and no longer have! Scare-mongering, if you haven't listened to it and deleted it, then there is no copy protection on that sub because you are not using it. As long you purchase AM6 which you are using then copy protection will deactivate.

I believe he can download woman magnet again without paying for it. If he listens to that download, the copy-protection will be activated.

Should he decide to listen to woman magnet in the future, he should purchase woman magnet and the copy-protection will be deactivated when he listens to it.

@ngoc009
Wait until you finish AM6 before you purchase WM2.
What posts do you mean templecity? Was it the posts by 'mlppfmns'? He just keeps making new accounts every day and I delete him.. if you mean other posts let me know.

I'm an admin btw, but it doesn't say that on my account.. mods names are in green, admin are in grey. I read the whole forum every day, but sometimes may miss some things. An easy way to let me know is the 'report' button which more people have been using which is good.
(10-19-2015, 05:52 AM)Roy Wrote: [ -> ]The copy protection only works for programs you pirated and haven't been paid for.If you buy a program it's ok,if you don't then it's triggered.Not to mention it's the honest thing to do and helps Shannon develop and create better subliminals.

What happens if I get a sub for free? Right now I'm using 2 subs that were free for me, BASE 4g and Exercise Motivation & Enjoyment. Since I didn't pay any money for them is the copy protection going to make my brain feel like I stole them and make me want to buy them or something?

Hmm, just had a thought... not to promote stealing but if this guy is using a stolen version of AM6, and the copy protection makes him feel guilty for stealing, but AM6 destroys the feeling of guilt, then wouldn't AM6's programming destroy the copy protection programming? I don't get it.

Anyways, I hope I'm not effected by the copy protection since I just so happen to be using 2 subs that I got for free... Well, one was free, one was a return/exchange so I guess not free but idk how my subconscious thinks about that.
(10-19-2015, 10:53 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2015, 05:52 AM)Roy Wrote: [ -> ]The copy protection only works for programs you pirated and haven't been paid for.If you buy a program it's ok,if you don't then it's triggered.Not to mention it's the honest thing to do and helps Shannon develop and create better subliminals.

What happens if I get a sub for free? Right now I'm using 2 subs that were free for me, BASE 4g and Exercise Motivation & Enjoyment. Since I didn't pay any money for them is the copy protection going to make my brain feel like I stole them and make me want to buy them or something?

Hmm, just had a thought... not to promote stealing but if this guy is using a stolen version of AM6, and the copy protection makes him feel guilty for stealing, but AM6 destroys the feeling of guilt, then wouldn't AM6's programming destroy the copy protection programming? I don't get it.

Anyways, I hope I'm not effected by the copy protection since I just so happen to be using 2 subs that I got for free... Well, one was free, one was a return/exchange so I guess not free but idk how my subconscious thinks about that.

The key words are pirated and not paid. True, you didn't pay for them... however, you didn't pirate them.
(10-19-2015, 11:07 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2015, 10:53 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: [ -> ]

The key words are pirated and not paid. True, you didn't pay for them... however, you didn't pirate them.

Then what would happen if someone pirated a sub, and then gave that sub to somebody for free because then that person wouldn't have pirated it, they would have just got it for free from someone?

Not really a question I expect an answer for, just a thought that came into my head.

Anyways even if copy protection did make me want to pay somehow I wouldn't even mind. These subs are worth more than they cost in my eyes.
Here we go again.

This is all well explained in the FAQ.

If you download something and that act is pirating it, AP code activates. If you delete it without ever using it, and you did not engage in any other form of piracy (sharing, etc. that which you deleted before deleting it) you de-activate AP code because you have not used it, and no longer have it, which means you ended the state if piracy.

If however, you download something and use it, and/or you share it, etc. you must pay for it.

The AP code does not induce guilt, shame or fear. I despise those things and I will not use them to manipulate people. Please read the FAQ.

Giving away a copy of a pirated program is piracy.

Giving away a copy of a paid for program is - yes, you guessed it - piracy.
Accepting a copy of a program that you have not paid for is piracy.
Using a copy of a pirated program is, yes, piracy.

Anything that results in the unequal exchange of value is piracy! When you benefit from a program I created, but IML does not get the asked for value in return, you are committing theft. Call it theft, piracy, whatever you like. It triggers AP code.

Go read the FAQ on this.