Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Testosterone Maximizer For Men (5G/OE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
I just purchased Testosterone Maximizer and far as I can tell that I should expect results within 32 days,when that happens I will note it on this forum but a question I have is that I did'nt notice what was the components in Maximum Healing Speed (5g – Type B/C Hybrid) do it also have:Meta-scripting
Ramrods
HyperSpeed (HST)
Self Optimizing Scripting (SOS)
The Naturalizer
The Optimus Engine V 2.0?
I believe Shannon said that Absolute Self Confidence Version 5.0 (5G – Type B)is a little outdated,hopefully that may be the first 6G!!
Also I'm really hoping for Max Learning Speed 5G as well as OF 5G.
and by the way Shannon thanks for all the products,I know my life has been enriched just with a short time of finding this site! Thanks Smile
Hi Multiworld,

I'm VERY interested in the Testosterone Maximizer program. Please keep us up to date on your progress with it. So far, there's only been one person write about it, I'd love some more info from users on it and I'm sure others would too. Apparently you should see some results in 32 days, but for best results long term/permanent, 192 days is best. I'm sure if you ran it that long, some serious long term benefits will be had. Having high Testosterone levels can fix a few issues I have I believe.

Have a great run!
Do you lift at all man? I'm curious what effect it would have on lifting and on building muscle as that's the main reason i'd want to use it.
(10-03-2015, 09:20 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Do you lift at all man? I'm curious what effect it would have on lifting and on building muscle as that's the main reason i'd want to use it.

"Bro, do you even lift?" Lol.

Ben's in the gym...GETTIN' ALL KIIIIINNNNDDZZZZ OF GAINZZZ.....ALL KINDZ!!!

Seriously, the last guy who did this sub didn't lift, it'd be interesting to see it's effect on strength training. It will have obvious effects on libido and your ability to cut diamonds I'm sure as well lol.
Hahahaha..

Yep i'm even getting beard gains!