Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is BASE a good base for the magnets?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It this possible to lay fundations for the magnets through BASE insead of AM?
I have gone through BASE once. Compared to AM I'd say that it does not cultivate the same solidity/confidence as a man. However You feel more relaxed and good at bantering, which I guess is a good base for WM.
That´s an interesting question, tho I very much doubt it will lay the same kind of foundation as AM will. I have not run BASE, yet...but based on description of the program it does address some of the same points that AM does, but not nearly all and not to the same magnitude as AM does. BASE has huge list of other goals it is aiming to help to achieve. The focus of the programs are different. Have you read the description of the program?

Why you ask, you have run AM6 at least once, right? Are you thinking BASE instead of second run of AM, and why not running AM6 again, THEN go for BASE? You are talking about BASE 2 (5G),right?

@Jakeb203 Which version of BASE you have run?
I`m asking because I`m just curious. Smile For now, I don`t have money to buy BASE and will definitely rerun AM6 after my WM2`s run.
^^^^Well it´s good to be curious Smile We are on somewhat similar path with subs btw...I have run AM6 once, finishing SM3 in about month and going to run AM6 again after SM.

Then I will run BASE2 once (in order to alter/give mind rest between AM runs), AM for third time to make sure I own it and after that it´s gonna be BASE2 several times till it comes out of my ears and I am fully satisfied with my financial and entrepreneurial situation before moving on to magnets or applying for BAMM.
I'd say no, it would give some elements but it's mainly focused on business.
(09-26-2015, 07:13 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]It this possible to lay fundations for the magnets through BASE insead of AM?

No. Not designed for that.
Thanks, Shannon! Smile