Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Will 6G support multiple programs at the same time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of the possible deficiencies in 5G programs is that programs can only run solely by itself. I am wondering if 6G programs will support running multiple programs at the same time. Say AM7 + MLS 6G etc. This fits the needs for those who have multiple goals at the same time. We could do this with the older generations as they require less mental participation, so now the question is if it would be possible to do it in future generations.
I'd say no, if it's more powerful than 5g then it would make even more sense just to use it by itself.
I agree with Ben, I don't think you would be able to use 6g with anything else, but hopefully the results come so fast that you won't need to run it for very long so you can be on to the next sub sooner
i don't see the point in dividing our brainpower into two separate goals. Like I can kind of understand if someone wanted to use programs that were similar together, but at the end of the day it's still two different goals.

in relation to two different 6g subs together: First of all, I think it would confuse our mind. second, how would we be able to process that potent of input simultaneously and NOT be thrown off balance while using it?

If 6g subs are to be as potent as shannon describes the new technology, it would make the most sense to use all our mental powers to achieve one goal, then move onto the next instead of taking the shotgun approach.

and to be fair, i don't agree that only being able to use 1 5g sub at a time is a deficiency, considering the potency. not to mention I have a feeling these subs are drawing energy from sources that we can't really explain :')
I'm sure Shannon regrets the whole "3G and 4G programs can be used at the same time" thing...I know I do and wish it was never done. It just seems that most guys end up spamming WAY too much WAY too often, and then not getting good results and being unsatisfied.

I hope that era is over, and one program at a time is mandatory, as in 5G. IMO, it's for people's own good. And I agree with Ben. If 6G is far more taxing than 5G, then there's no way it could be used with others. That will turn out to be a good thing, especially if the 416 words per second figures holds, or even improves, wow.
(09-24-2015, 07:50 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote: [ -> ]One of the possible deficiencies in 5G programs is that programs can only run solely by itself. I am wondering if 6G programs will support running multiple programs at the same time. Say AM7 + MLS 6G etc. This fits the needs for those who have multiple goals at the same time. We could do this with the older generations as they require less mental participation, so now the question is if it would be possible to do it in future generations.

Firstly, it's not any sort of deficiency that 5G must be run alone. You guys wanted more powerful, so I developed more powerful. You wanted faster acting, so I developed faster acting. You wanted better at dealing with resistance, so I developed better at dealing with resistance. You wanted more obvious, so I developed more obvious.

There is no such thing as a free lunch, ladies and gentlemen! There has to be a trade-off somewhere! These things require more "processor power" from your brain to achieve, and therefore, more focus and more energy. The more you make subliminals work faster, more powerfully, more obviously, more effectively and more ably through resistance, the more you must power them and give them the time and focus they need to achieve those goals.

You cannot have it both ways. If you want to run more at once, you need less power and less of everything else. So no deficiencies.

I have to laugh at your idea that you would be able to run anything in addition to a 6G program and get results. 6G by itself is so powerful right now - and it's not finished being developed - that I have had to add three safety limiters so far to prevent it from overloading the user, and it needs at least one more still. Given that fact... how could you possibly think you could use it with something else and that would work?

With 1-5G, you had to listen to it in order for it to work. The more exposure the better. That was like constantly loading a program from the disk one instruction at a time in order to get the program to continue to execute.

6G is designed to be similar to a computer program that loads into memory and then self executes without having to constantly be input from any source. It's going to be likely that you'll use it for 1-3 hours a day, and for each exposure, it will be running for DAYS in your head after that. Even my least responsive tester reports that a single exposure of 1-3 hours lasts more than 48 hours for outwardly observable effects right now, and I have one tester I had to retire because she was still being affected noticeably after 7 days... meaning that she was no longer sufficiently useful for testing because the period of down time between testing was too long! This means that it gets in there and keeps itself running, even if you don't consciously notice it. That means it's got all your spare processor cycles, focus and energy in use. That means it's using 100% of system resources... and that means... 6G is most certainly going to require that it absolutely be used all by itself.

Sorry, but if you want more power, speed, effectiveness, obviousness and ability to deal with resistance, you have to pay for that somehow. It takes a HUGE amount of energy and focus to do that. I can't change the facts in that direction.
i'd be surprised if the government isn't already trying to recruit you, shannon. lol
Be surprised. Nobody's trying to recruit me. I would not really want to work in a situation where my freedom was curtailed by someone telling me what to work on. It is in my freedom that I am best able to create.
I like the concept of 6g in that you only listen to it for 1-3 hours then it still works after you don't listen it. In terms x times as powerful. How many times powerful is 6g compared to 5g if you can quantify it ?
(10-01-2015, 06:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, it's not any sort of deficiency that 5G must be run alone. You guys wanted more powerful, so I developed more powerful. You wanted faster acting, so I developed faster acting. You wanted better at dealing with resistance, so I developed better at dealing with resistance. You wanted more obvious, so I developed more obvious.

There is no such thing as a free lunch, ladies and gentlemen! There has to be a trade-off somewhere! These things require more "processor power" from your brain to achieve, and therefore, more focus and more energy. The more you make subliminals work faster, more powerfully, more obviously, more effectively and more ably through resistance, the more you must power them and give them the time and focus they need to achieve those goals.

You cannot have it both ways. If you want to run more at once, you need less power and less of everything else. So no deficiencies.

I have to laugh at your idea that you would be able to run anything in addition to a 6G program and get results. 6G by itself is so powerful right now - and it's not finished being developed - that I have had to add three safety limiters so far to prevent it from overloading the user, and it needs at least one more still. Given that fact... how could you possibly think you could use it with something else and that would work?

With 1-5G, you had to listen to it in order for it to work. The more exposure the better. That was like constantly loading a program from the disk one instruction at a time in order to get the program to continue to execute.

6G is designed to be similar to a computer program that loads into memory and then self executes without having to constantly be input from any source. It's going to be likely that you'll use it for 1-3 hours a day, and for each exposure, it will be running for DAYS in your head after that. Even my least responsive tester reports that a single exposure of 1-3 hours lasts more than 48 hours for outwardly observable effects right now, and I have one tester I had to retire because she was still being affected noticeably after 7 days... meaning that she was no longer sufficiently useful for testing because the period of down time between testing was too long! This means that it gets in there and keeps itself running, even if you don't consciously notice it. That means it's got all your spare processor cycles, focus and energy in use. That means it's using 100% of system resources... and that means... 6G is most certainly going to require that it absolutely be used all by itself.

Sorry, but if you want more power, speed, effectiveness, obviousness and ability to deal with resistance, you have to pay for that somehow. It takes a HUGE amount of energy and focus to do that. I can't change the facts in that direction.

It gave me the ultimate mental orgasm.
Gotta save right from the coming salary to buy it.
(10-01-2015, 09:36 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]I like the concept of 6g in that you only listen to it for 1-3 hours then it still works after you don't listen it. In terms x times as powerful. How many times powerful is 6g compared to 5g if you can quantify it ?

How do I measure this?

6G is not like 5G in many ways. It is like comparing a single strand of copper cabling to a very complex bundle of copper and fiber optic cabling. It's very hard to know how to compare them for power at this point.

Then you have to consider, I'm not finished developing the format.

Then you have to wonder... if with 5G I cannot achieve the results I am aiming the 6G prototype at achieving, simply cannot... and with the 6G prototype, I am starting to see success, and will probably achieve full success in the next 3 to 6 months... how much more powerful is that?

Can we measure it by how much less time it needs exposure for? Probably not... can we measure it by how much more taxing it is on the brain? Can we measure it by how much better it works regardless of what resistance would have existed to the 5G version?

Really, I don't know how to answer this. I am tempted to say "at least 12 times more powerful", and I am tempted to say "thousands of times more powerful, if not more". And you know what? In their own way, both are probably correct. What are we comparing to what, and how well can we measure it? I think 6G is simply too complex to really answer that question with a single number.
(10-06-2015, 07:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2015, 09:36 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]I like the concept of 6g in that you only listen to it for 1-3 hours then it still works after you don't listen it. In terms x times as powerful. How many times powerful is 6g compared to 5g if you can quantify it ?

How do I measure this?

6G is not like 5G in many ways. It is like comparing a single strand of copper cabling to a very complex bundle of copper and fiber optic cabling. It's very hard to know how to compare them for power at this point.

Then you have to consider, I'm not finished developing the format.

Then you have to wonder... if with 5G I cannot achieve the results I am aiming the 6G prototype at achieving, simply cannot... and with the 6G prototype, I am starting to see success, and will probably achieve full success in the next 3 to 6 months... how much more powerful is that?

Can we measure it by how much less time it needs exposure for? Probably not... can we measure it by how much more taxing it is on the brain? Can we measure it by how much better it works regardless of what resistance would have existed to the 5G version?

Really, I don't know how to answer this. I am tempted to say "at least 12 times more powerful", and I am tempted to say "thousands of times more powerful, if not more". And you know what? In their own way, both are probably correct. What are we comparing to what, and how well can we measure it? I think 6G is simply too complex to really answer that question with a single number.

Perhaps people fall into the comparison trap as its similar to being labelled as an upgrade? Like when you buy the iPhone 6s you have a list of performance enhancements, the processor is 4x as powerful, etc. when compared to the 5, or 6.

Just like with the subs, when I see the 6G label i naturally assume it is an upgrade of 5G, as if it is built on the same technology and just has improvements, so there will be obvious comparisons and enhancements to identify. Clearly this is not the case.
No. 6G is a whole different beast. Comparing it to 5G is like comparing apples to space ships.
(10-06-2015, 07:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]No. 6G is a whole different beast. Comparing it to 5G is like comparing apples to space ships.

Exactly, that was my point. We (the layman users) look at it as if its an upgrade (5 to 6) when in fact its completely different and should not be compared in this way Smile