Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Why don't we just...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why don't we just try to get along with each other.

I don't know what you guys are eating, drinking or taking whatever makes you so angry, so hateful. We are a community. We should support each other, love peoples progress and enjoy each others victories.

Each persons thread/journal should be something where he/she writes about his/her journey with or without subliminals. If we have nothing helpful to add, we do not need to write in there. Also if somebody has something, an idea, a vision, a quote or something else that could be helpful, it should be allowed to be posted. If somebody writes a journal, it is public, that means helpful criticism should be allowed.

If somebody just wants to write to be seen and cheered to, just make a statement in the first post, that you are not available for criticism.

So, let us please be a little bit more mature than the last few months. I liked Ryan and Fonzy3, but they got lost somewhere in their progress and started with negative behavior. Spread a few more motivational positive words, what you send out will come back at you. And if it does not, nobody died of being too positive and helpful.

Share ideas, wisdom, thoughts, visions. Make a positive difference! Thanks.
Ari this is a good idea, in fact I was going to make a thread just to voice concerns because of messages some other guys have sent me. The problem appears to be you got a group of guys on this forum (moderator possibly included) with a lot of hypocrisy.

You got great guys here that offer great advice, and when I was here years ago you had a lot of great people offering great stuff also. Now what you also have is a select group of guys who practically live here and any bit of comment or opinion or bit of advice you give is returned with a "you know nothing", "I wouldn't ever listen to you", and other comments/jabs (which I assume are out of frustration for not understanding) that are actually very rude and disrespectful and down-right ignorant.

Ok dude, you don't want just say so, you don't have to be a complete ignorant d*ck about it as everyone here wants to help and be helped. Unfortunately it doesn't seem the moderators really care and instead give a little slap on the wrist.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem the moderators really care and instead give a little slap on the wrist.

I mean come on dude, I was a new user too. I had people commenting on and criticizing and giving me advice too. I could have been an ignorant little kid, make no gains and be extremely ungrateful for whatever help I got and I would be exactly in the same spot I was, right now. Thing is, I was very grateful and loved to have all the perspectives. That is why I give my own perspective, every perspective helps. Instead, it's more ignorant types that for whatever reason explode if you give a different perspective or discuss a belief such as the LoA (which makes no sense to me either just because the majority of subliminals here rely on the LoA). But because your idea isn't accepted by the PUA community or mainstream science it's dubbed stupid?

The worst part is that this group seems to be notorious for giving their own rude comments, advice, and suggestions to other users on this forum. Many of which just ignore them. But they decide to throw a big fit whenever someone offers a different perspective? And yet you get guys like Fonzy and Ryan getting banned for standing up and voicing it?

All that ignorance is damaging around here. I know there are a lot of you here that are also fed up with it and I can't do anything about it so it's probably better to post it here rather than messaging it along. I don't see myself here much longer anymore but for the sake of what was a great community, you might want to think about it.
Marcus I love how guys like you (and that includes other people banned) come and cause issues, abusing people and such and then try to turn it around and frame it as being treated unfairly.

And then you create made up reasons why people got banned when really you have no idea. Simply disagreeing isn't going to get you banned, I know some people here are stubborn BUT abusing and attacking them, creating a second account to agree with yourself and abuse people some more.. that is the kind of thing that will get you banned.

Nobody is simply getting banned for voicing opinions or disagreeing with the mainstream.. but that is the exact thing they like to parrot when they get banned for legitimate reasons to try to make themselves feel better.

As for the original post, I agree.

If someone has issues on the forum, you can pm me. People have done so in the past and i've done my best to sort it out.
welcome to the internet lol

but it's going to happen, one way or another because people are people. the best we can do in our individual journals is to not entertain those posts which we don't find valuable. instead of adding fuel to the fire by responding.

it's an individual effort because Ben can't be policing here all the time trying to get grown men and women to behave, especially when everyone has their free will.

I appreciate you taking the time to consider our brothers and sisters here Ari, I hope we can become more unified soon.

I just set it and forget it; I come back every once in a while to read new posts, and maybe add my $.02 when I think it might contribute something valuable.... but for the most part I try to focus on living my day to day life and NOT think about the subs as much as possible so that I can have as much unbiased results as possible Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Plot twist. Marcus AND Alphy are both Ryan.. which proves my point that people are banned for a reason not simply for disagreeing and such.

And yes, I do my best.. but sometimes things slip through so as I said anyone is welcome to bring things to my attention or use the report button.
(09-14-2015, 04:16 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Marcus I love how guys like you (and that includes other people banned) come and cause issues, abusing people and such and then try to turn it around and frame it as being treated unfairly.

And then you create made up reasons why people got banned when really you have no idea. Simply disagreeing isn't going to get you banned, I know some people here are stubborn BUT abusing and attacking them, creating a second account to agree with yourself and abuse people some more.. that is the kind of thing that will get you banned.

Nobody is simply getting banned for voicing opinions or disagreeing with the mainstream.. but that is the exact thing they like to parrot when they get banned for legitimate reasons to try to make themselves feel better.

As for the original post, I agree.

If someone has issues on the forum, you can pm me. People have done so in the past and i've done my best to sort it out.

create a second account to agree with yourself? lol.. wow Big Grin

As for this banning, I saw that Marcus just got banned today, where he wasn't earlier in the day. I also just noticed some "drama" recently in a couple threads. I sort of responded to the drama with some real talk because people seemed to sort of give others attitude unreasonably, and now I'm thinking to myself I should be careful. Hopefully I wasn't out of line, Benjamin? Was I, even a little bit? I just wanna make sure.
You're fine man.. disagreeing with somebody and being a little blunt is fine. I think it's good to encourage real discussion and call each other out at times.

It's when it crosses over into actually abusing and attacking them when there is problems. You'll know if it gets to that, but I can say I haven't seen anything from you that I would consider close to it so it's all good.
Wow...now Marcus got banned?!!? This is getting crazy.

Okay, first it was Fonzy, Ryan (who may also be Marcus Ben just said, which to be honest I suspected pretty much from the start since the timing was so convenient)...awesome real talk guys that I enjoyed talking to and had no victim mentality left. They were examples of what's possible to me with subs. It's also likely I wasn't told by them the actual reasons they were banned naturally, but still there's some fear in me that my number will come up and be banned too and I'd hate that, I love this place.

I have to be honest, this is making me worried about posting in someone's journal and them getting sad and then reporting me to someone and me being banned for hurting their feelings even if I don't mean to and taking things out of context. Last thing I want is being banned from here. I love this place, it's helped change my life FORVER and I will always be grateful for that.

I don't think I should post in people's journals to be safe now...wow...I feel this is going to negatively affect engagement in threads. It will for me, that's for sure. I always try to help others, even if it's strong words I think they may benefit from. Now, I'm worried about being banned for a single post. It's scary, man...
(09-15-2015, 01:28 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Wow...now Marcus got banned?!!? This is getting crazy.

Okay, first it was Fonzy, Ryan (who may also be Marcus Ben just said, which to be honest I suspected pretty much from the start since the timing was so convenient)...awesome real talk guys that I enjoyed talking to and had no victim mentality left. They were examples of what's possible to me with subs. It's also likely I wasn't told by them the actual reasons they were banned naturally, but still there's some fear in me that my number will come up and be banned too and I'd hate that, I love this place.

I have to be honest, this is making me worried about posting in someone's journal and them getting sad and then reporting me to someone and me being banned for hurting their feelings even if I don't mean to and taking things out of context. Last thing I want is being banned from here. I love this place, it's helped change my life FORVER and I will always be grateful for that.

I don't think I should post in people's journals to be safe now...wow...I feel this is going to negatively affect engagement in threads. It will for me, that's for sure. I always try to help others, even if it's strong words I think they may benefit from. Now, I'm worried about being banned for a single post. It's scary, man...

LOL I laughed reading your posts, relax my friend. Everything will be alright.

stay in control. Smile
All of them seemed like they had the right mindset, great ideas, great philosophies... But the moment they started to abuse other people and just got into attacking them personally, that's where it got out of line. Everybody has the right for his/her own opinion, even if it's dumb. No need to attack other people, just chill down a bit, think about if it's going to help that other person. Sometimes being a bit harsh might help waking the other person up (I think that is what they tried to do). But when we see the other person seems ignorant to the advice why use precious time for an argument with that person, you can help other people too or just enjoy the day otherwise.

I think Ben warned them before and if they seemed to recognize their wrong behavior, he would not have them banned. So I still trust Ben and I don't envy him for the problems in the last few months. Thank you Ben for your work that is not as easy as it looks.
I agree with OP.
I personally believe that this shit is being caused by AM6's "No BS" programming.

Before AM6 was released, everything was cool on these forums.
I'm not knocking AM6, I think it's awesome.

Back in 2013, Fonzy was cool and a really friendly guy. Then at some point he lost his fucking mind and started being disrespectful to me. I shrugged it off at first, then we he persisted, I quit being silent and owned the shit out of him. (You can read it here: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-4985-page-10.html)
Catman, there's no need to worry. I've never seen anything from you that should make you worry.

As i've tried to say it's not the disagreeing or calling somebody out on something or being blunt.. it's when it turns to abuse.

For example there is something like "come on man.. you're being damn needy.. you messaged her 50 times"

and then there is "you're a fucking loser living in your mums basement, fuck you retard".

The second is what the people who were banned started doing, plus other things.

I will also say they are highly manipulative and have quite a bit of victim mentality the way each of them have come back and created other accounts, whinged and tried to cause issues and pretended that they got banned because i'm playing favourites and they they did nothing.. classic victim mentality from what i've seen. But as you said you may not be aware of the actual reasons. It definately is NOT that they disagreed or called someone out, it was actual abuse and other things.

So don't worry Catman, you're ok Smile
Quote:All of them seemed like they had the right mindset, great ideas, great philosophies... But the moment they started to abuse other people and just got into attacking them personally, that's where it got out of line. Everybody has the right for his/her own opinion, even if it's dumb. No need to attack other people, just chill down a bit, think about if it's going to help that other person. Sometimes being a bit harsh might help waking the other person up (I think that is what they tried to do). But when we see the other person seems ignorant to the advice why use precious time for an argument with that person, you can help other people too or just enjoy the day otherwise.

I think Ben warned them before and if they seemed to recognize their wrong behavior, he would not have them banned. So I still trust Ben and I don't envy him for the problems in the last few months. Thank you Ben for your work that is not as easy as it looks.

Thanks for the support man, i'm glad you understand. You summed up exactly what i'm trying to say. Smile
Just 2 things really Smile

1) I am 100% genuine and know I have annoyed or exasperated some people with my incessant questions but I assure you im just in a place of transition and once im ready in October then im good to go and start Smile

2) I just wonder since you the more older members and long term users of this forum have noticed a negativity creep in, im just wondering could this be due to the subliminals in any way shape or form? I ask this genuinely as it occured to me but not to upset anyone

thank you
Pages: 1 2