Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Street fighting Subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brother Shannon could you deliver a product that will me a more formidable street fighter ?. This would be for self defense to hit and kick strong without fear.

Thanks
Definitely recommend this sub.

Some of the scripts included can be:

1. Championship mindset

Although it does not have too much to do with winning a street fight, it definitely benefits those who are involved in any form of martial arts. Having a strong championship mindset almost guarantees in the victories of fights as the fighter will always get back from dangerous situations. As the saying goes: he who believes in winning will win.

2. Laser sharp fighting precision

An updated version of laser sharp focus except it being oriented in the fighting direction. It basically helps the fighter to get in the zone more quickly as extreme concentration is needed to strike at key spots from the opponent.

3. Fearless mentality

4. Fighting dominance

5. Versatility & full expression of movement

etc
You would still need to train in something realistic as you can't expect a subliminal to automatically teach you how to fight. But it could aid that.

Also with that, I once did a NLP program on a similar thing.. to install the right mindset for fighting. It did stop hesitation but it caused me alot of issues, made me much too aggressive and drew trouble to me. So I regretted it in the end.

I realized when I was constantly thinking about, working my mindset for and training for violence I would attract it more. Just some thoughts from my own experience.
Brother Ben speaks the truth if one is violent he attracts violence.

Shannon please do not create such a sub it can only lead to someones demise and it open to you getting sued for possibly creating violent thugs and fighting machines.

Peace
I'm just waying to be wary of certain things, I believe that you have to have a part of you that is capable of that incase you need it. From my security days I know what I am capable of and even though I don't fight anymore I know it will be there if I need it. But honestly some of the experiences I got weren't really worth it.
Your a good man Ben
(09-11-2015, 09:00 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just waying to be wary of certain things, I believe that you have to have a part of you that is capable of that incase you need it. From my security days I know what I am capable of and even though I don't fight anymore I know it will be there if I need it. But honestly some of the experiences I got weren't really worth it.