Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Suggestion - True sincere Love subminals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm new here Smile

So, my question to Shannon is...

Can you make subliminal that will build true sincere love for the person themselves,the person who is listening, and that the same person gives true sincere love to others?

So practically the person will become, let's say a channel of true sincere love and would radiate true sincere love all around him/her
Smile

Would that be possible?
If it would, that would be ground breaking Smile

And also a sub of attraction of the one who is meant to be with that person in this lifetime, the one who would fulfill that person in every imaginable way, and the other way around, so, what I meant is the person who is the persons destiny.

Smile

What I know from my experience, true sincere love when giving to others and when receiving (in order to receive you need to give) , the energy of true sincere love is capable to bring up to surface every buried issues, no matter how deep the issues are, so they can be easily removed or even transformed by the energy of true sincere love...

Don't think it should be a big script, maybe you could do a small one, and test it...
I think it could be a great adition to EPRHA, and great as standalone...

If interested in concept you, let me know...

This is a thought, that is now for some time in my mind since I found out IML , so, thought to share it with you...

Regards,

Boris

@Shannon
Others also feel free to comment

Smile
I find the part about manifesting the perfect "other" in your life to be interesting. A while ago, I thought to myself that it would be beautiful thing if from a kid, you could meet the girl that is perfect for you for life and grow up with her and stay together forever. That sounds like a beautiful thing. But I don't believe that really ever happens.

If however, Shannon believes that he could make a sub that could do such a thing and manifest this person within a reasonable time span then I'd love to see it. I know he can manifest "perfect" people into your life for X reason, but can he manifest perfect people into your life literally for life that would truly love you, regardless of what you do or how you change...that'd be a true challenge.
Sorry for late reply...

I did understand that about finding the perfect other is all about working on yourself, and when the right time comes, the destiny will lead those two togeder...

So there are no shortcuts to that, i guess, that is one of the rewards Smile

Shannon, what about the True Sincere Love subliminal?
Shannon?
Ben?
I can't see why that wouldn't be possible. But that's best for Shannon. Though it would be a while until new programs are made as he's upgrading programs at the moment.
can you, send him a link to this post?
Think he will be very interested
Smile

(12-05-2015, 03:52 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see why that wouldn't be possible. But that's best for Shannon. Though it would be a while until new programs are made as he's upgrading programs at the moment.