Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Which Multi-Stage Set Should I Build Next?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which multi-stage set should I build next?
Achieve and maintain your ideal weight.

Though I won't be able to use it until I finish alpha, which is about another 160 days for me, so if you get it done before then i'm not too worried what subliminal you build next.

The thing of really changing my self image to somebody who is in good shape is what I really want, and to powerfully move towards that, it's something no matter what i've done I still can't imagine that so can't stay consistent.

-Ben
Of those above I would go for "Become A Multi-Millionaire Within 4 Years" but I voted for Alpha Female, they should also have the privilege to become Alpha.
I was dead cert that nothing could tempt me away from using sex magnet once I reached the end of Alpha Male, however having seen the suggestion of 'Manifest Your Ideal Romantic Relationship' I think I may be wrong. Would it be a type B/D hybrid again? Dealing with relationship, dating etiquette and other type B stuff as well as Manifestation? I think that would be a great set, and that's what I voted for. I think the pregnancy or Alpha Female sub should rightfully be the next set made though. Us guys have seen Alpha Male and Sex Magnet released back to back within a few months; we're pretty spoilt. The last thing we need is more choice TongueBig Grin
Wildflower, it would be a collaborative effort again. The main focus would be manifestation, but it could also do some other things as well.
'Manifest Your Ideal Romantic Relationship sounds like one of the Attract Your Perfect Lover programs. Could you elaborate more on the differences between them please Shannon?
(04-14-2011, 08:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Wildflower, it would be a collaborative effort again. The main focus would be manifestation, but it could also do some other things as well.

Can you explain more about Manifest Your Ideal Romantic Relationship.It sounds like attract your perfect lover.Why than would it be in a set?

Is intelligence optimizer not going to be a multistage program?
What happened to Buddha set!? I think both genders could benefit tremendously.
(04-15-2011, 06:13 AM)Roy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2011, 08:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Wildflower, it would be a collaborative effort again. The main focus would be manifestation, but it could also do some other things as well.

Can you explain more about Manifest Your Ideal Romantic Relationship.It sounds like attract your perfect lover.Why than would it be in a set?

Is intelligence optimizer not going to be a multistage program?

It would be based on Attract Your Ideal Romantic Lover, actually, but would take it further. Manifest Your Perfect Romantic Lover is intended only to bring that person into your life. Because they are ideal, they will naturally resonate and things progress quite naturally from there. But the set I am talking about will do that as a part of a greater whole.

Instead of the singular purpose of simply attracting your perfect whatever, this set would:
  1. Clear the listener as much as possible of past issues. (Let go of the past, let go of negativity within, let go of others negativity, love and appreciate yourself, forgive yourself, forigve others)
  2. Make you fully ready for the person you are trying to attract (adjustment in ways you cannot consciously know are necessary)
  3. Make you fully ready for the relationship you are trying to attract (adjustment in ways you cannot consciously know are necessary)
  4. Improve the listener's emotional health as much as possible, which improves the results based on what is "perfect" for them and "upgrades" the resulting person and relationship because the listener has improved themself before asking for what is perfect for them.
  5. Make room in your life for the other person and the relationship with them.
  6. Maximize your chances of forming the desired relationship with them when you meet them, and
  7. Making your relationship with them as successful as possible.

The six stage set would be a more wholistic approach. Sort of like the difference between getting pregnant and having the baby with no preparation for it in the meantime, versus planning out the pregnancy, and then preparing for it long before it comes into being.

Based on my current understanding of how to increase intelligence with subliminals, making Intelligence Optimizer a six stage set is not necessary, although future research may change my mind on that.
The Manifest Your Ideal Romantic Relationship sounds great.
Are you going to make versions with the large breasted or naturally red haired?That will be awesome.

I love the idea of letting go of past issues and making the adjustments
before in order to make the relationship be successful.It would
make such a program more effective.

Would the obviousness of that program would be when you finally get your
perfect romantic relationship?How would one know if that's the right person
when he meets them?

It could be that as a result of the clearing of the past issues and making
the adjustments necessary other women would be attracted that would
be similar to the conscious criteria and the user will think that's the one.

I think that the intelligence optimizer should be a six stage set.It's a big subject.Ideas that come to mind are:
  • Releasing negative self image and replacing it with a better one.
  • Memory,short term and long term.
  • Fluid intelligence.
  • Creativity
  • Balancing both sides of the brain
  • Intuition
  • Focus and concentration
  • Learning speed and efficiency
  • Visualization
  • Alertness and heightened awareness
  • Abstract reasoning
  • Preconscious processing
  • Trusting and acting on the intelligence and intuition
  • Logical and sequencing abilities
  • Mathematical abilities
  • Modeling skills from others,seeing a skill and implementing fast

(04-18-2011, 01:41 PM)Roy Wrote: [ -> ]I think that the intelligence optimizer should be a six stage set.It's a big subject.Ideas that come to mind are:
  • Releasing negative self image and replacing it with a better one.
  • Memory,short term and long term.
  • Fluid intelligence.
  • Creativity
  • Balancing both sides of the brain
  • Intuition
  • Focus and concentration
  • Learning speed and efficiency
  • Visualization
  • Alertness and heightened awareness
  • Abstract reasoning
  • Preconscious processing
  • Trusting and acting on the intelligence and intuition
  • Logical and sequencing abilities
  • Mathematical abilities
  • Modeling skills from others,seeing a skill and implementing fast
The Mastermind Program...
I LOVE the sound of itBig Grin
Speed reading, Ambidexterity and Multitasking, should fit in there I think.
I bet that one vote is for the buddha set.

And I agree with what Elusive had to add to the intelligence optimizer. Hell maybe that's what the one vote is for. If I could vote again I'd do the intelligence optimizer.
I voted for the Multi-Millionaire within 4 years sub, but a distant second for me would be the Manifest your Ideal Romantic Relationship. I really like the description you gave for what that would all do, and would definitely use something like that in the futureSmile.
A quick question in terms of the wealth sub would be, could we still use other subs while using a sub that one would listen to for, in that case 4 years, or would it be that and nothing else. I would still want a sub that would deal with wealth.

And while in terms of fairness a woman sub should maybe be next, as you said somewhere else, business is business, find out how many women would be interested in buying something as compared to how many men would be interested in one of the aforementioned possibilities.

Just my two cents.
Pages: 1 2