Subliminal Talk

Full Version: @Shannon Questions About WL6/WL7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon,

I'm curious about WL6 and had a couple questions that I can't seem to find answered elsewhere.

Does WL6 simply cause you to want to diet and exercise, thus facilitating the weight loss?

Or, does it do something ITSELF somehow inside the body, to make the body lose fat independently, by tackling issues in the mind or something? Meaning you could lose fat by not dieting or exercise? Just trying to understand what this sub does exactly.

Can you get ripped on this sub? Or will it simply get you down to a "healthy" level and stop?

Also I've read awhile back WL7 was close to being done, but I haven't heard anymore about that sub. How far along is it now?

I really want to chop a ton of weight when I'm done SM3 in October. I'm thinking of doing WL6 next but I'd really like this stuff clarified first.

Thanks so much Shannon!
WL6 uses a large number of approaches, each being a facet in the gem, so to speak. It attempts to cover everything possible, and of course uses the Optimus Engine, but I am not a fan of "dieting". I have concluded that "dieting" is a synonym for "temporary effort to lose weight". The change you make must become a lifestyle change, and permanent, for the weight to stay off.

The sub is designed to return you to your ideal weight, but is not going to get you ripped by itself. Since the primary target audience for it is people who are resistant to losing weight, and people who need to lose weight strongly tend to avoid gyms, I did not specifically take into account people using it while trying to do things like bodybuilding or such.

WL7 was not finished, or close to finished. It was in the works, and I burned out. WL has been such a challenge that I did burn out on working on it.

WL will be a major recipient of the benefits of what research I have done leading up to 6G tech. I don't know if it will ever be built as a 6G, but it will benefit a lot from several new techniques and technologies I have developed in creating that. Primarily in the realm of intention alignment and impact scaling.
Thanks for the reply Shannon.

I've just been curious as to how WL6 works. I want to do it after SM3, I could probably cut about 40-50 pounds of fat that is bugging me. I think I could cut to 180 or so.

I'd just like to clarify. I won't use the word "diet" as I understand and agree with your thoughts on diets being temporary and not dealing with the core issues, so I'll rephrase to more accurately ask my questions.

Does the sub merely cause you to change your food choices and motivate you to go to the gym?

Does it somehow cause the body to burn fat on it's own?
Hey man. Just some advice, feel free to take it or not, but I feel like it'd be a waste of sub time to do WL. Fat loss is pretty easy to do if you take a scientific approach and track calories and macronutrients (protein, carbs, fat). Set a small deficit, which will be slow, but sustainable and you won't be starving, and chuck in a few weight training sessions to retain muscle-mass (and even grow some if you're a weight training newbie). Cardio isn't necessary, so it shouldn't be too time consuming. I reckon, unless you've got some serious emotional issues keeping your weight on, you'd be best off running something like AM again while you do it on your own.
I've attached a recent 8 week progress photo of me to show I practise what I preach. Been losing steadily at 0.5kg a week, eating foods I like, no starving, and no cardio. I follow what's on the link I sent you in the other thread. It's absolutely a lifestyle for me, nothing temporary, and chances are you will love being in control of your body too, seeing how well you've done with PE.

[attachment=175]
Yeah I know bro, I'd rather do another run of AM6 and SM3 maybe. Instead of doing WL6, but I've been amazed by Ben's results on it so I wanted to leave it open to think about. It's an incredible program so I wanted some info from Shannon it to make a decision.

I'd still be changing the diet and exercising regardless if I use it or not, I just wanted to know how WL6 works. If it causes fat loss on it's own by inducing it, or if it just makes you portion control or change food habits and makes you want to exercise. Because if that was the case I wouldn't use it as it wouldn't be for me as I wanted to do those things soon anyway. Doing 18-19 hour days for my business the last while, and the next several weeks doesn't leave much time for the gym. But by October, my schedule will be WAY better so I won't be so focused on the business anymore as the launch will have happened already. So that's why I wanted to start pinning down what my next sub will be soon.

Once Shannon replies that info should give e what I need to know if WL6 is right for me or not.

Thanks a lot bro! Amazing difference you'd had wow, respect for that. I want to get below 200 pounds, maybe even 180, I'm sure I can do it.
WL6 does two major things. First is the OE, which basically says, "Hey, figure out why you have this issue, and then figure out the best solution and do that."

The second thing it does, as I said, is basically tries to shoot at every major factor. It's been a while since I worked with the script, but here is what I remember.

It approaches a change in perspective such that you shift away from a negative view of losing weight. It aims to optimize your caloric intake to be exactly what it needs to be for you to lose 2-3 pounds of fat a week. It motivates you to view yourself as you really are, and then respond to that as is necessary to actually achieve your ideal weight, instead of deluding yourself and giving up when you face the facts. It motivates activity to burn calories at the right rate, and aims that activity at things you enjoy doing, so you don't have resistance to "exercise". It also tries to re-frame "exercise" in a positive way. It works to disconnect emotional eating (boredom, fear, anxiety, upset, stress eating). It seeks to de-stress you. It works to motivate you to want to make the necessary changes and achieve the goal, not just in the now, but in the long term. It works to disconnect guilt, shame and fear and heal you emotionally to help prevent stress and release reasons for overeating. It also works to reset your "normal" body image to where you want to be, instead of where you are now. There's more, but I don't remember it.

"Dieting" basically is a short term effort to lose weight. Typically the "diet" is unhealthy and causes weight loss for negative reasons, and the moment the person achieves even a fraction of weight loss toward their goal they become complacent and give up. Then they gain the weight back, and start all over again. This is what "dieting" is in the United States. It's like a get rich quick scheme that people keep falling for because they want to believe in it so badly.

The key is to clear out the emotional issues and adjust the mind, emotions and body to set the ideal weight as the normal. Then make your normal lifestyle become what automatically results in that weight. That's what the program is trying to do, although it does not work for everyone yet.
(08-26-2015, 03:33 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I know bro, I'd rather do another run of AM6 and SM3 maybe. Instead of doing WL6, but I've been amazed by Ben's results on it so I wanted to leave it open to think about. It's an incredible program so I wanted some info from Shannon it to make a decision.

I'd still be changing the diet and exercising regardless if I use it or not, I just wanted to know how WL6 works. If it causes fat loss on it's own by inducing it, or if it just makes you portion control or change food habits and makes you want to exercise. Because if that was the case I wouldn't use it as it wouldn't be for me as I wanted to do those things soon anyway. Doing 18-19 hour days for my business the last while, and the next several weeks doesn't leave much time for the gym. But by October, my schedule will be WAY better so I won't be so focused on the business anymore as the launch will have happened already. So that's why I wanted to start pinning down what my next sub will be soon.

Once Shannon replies that info should give e what I need to know if WL6 is right for me or not.

Thanks a lot bro! Amazing difference you'd had wow, respect for that. I want to get below 200 pounds, maybe even 180, I'm sure I can do it.

Easy man :-) You won't even need gym to start, as muscle loss only really becomes an issue at lower body fat percentages. So you can start with the weight loss now, and then add gym when you can.
I'd strongly recommend weights the whole time as you're going to get better results. The people i've seen lose weight just through cardio or other ways without adding weights always look worse and tend to have more problems with loose skin. I have some of that but not as bad as it could be.

You don't even have to be there for hours. My workouts are 1 1/2 hours and could be like an hour if I didn't foam roll before.
(08-27-2015, 04:10 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I'd strongly recommend weights the whole time as you're going to get better results. The people i've seen lose weight just through cardio or other ways without adding weights always look worse and tend to have more problems with loose skin. I have some of that but not as bad as it could be.

You don't even have to be there for hours. My workouts are 1 1/2 hours and could be like an hour if I didn't foam roll before.

Oh absolutely! Thank you so much man. Your results with WL6 is what's making me consider WL6 next in October as I want to cut a lot of weight and be cut for summer and be able to be proud of my physique for the first time in my life!

When I start working out, I will be prioritising weight training. I agree on the terrible look of people that prioritise cardio instead. They look awful and emaciated.