Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Dr Dre Beats Solo 2 okay for subliminals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey All

I may be able to get "Beats Solo 2" cheaper than normal price so wanted to know if these headphones are ok?

http://uk.beatsbydre.com/headphone/beats-solo2.html

Im not sure if these have anything in them that affects/exaggerates bass or treble and all that stuff so wondering if theyre okay to use?

thanks
I haven't used them, but from what i've read those headphones are basically dodgy crap and they simply add heavy pieces of metal to make them seem substantial and heavy but the quality isn't that good in reality.
(08-18-2015, 04:26 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't used them, but from what i've read those headphones are basically dodgy crap and they simply add heavy pieces of metal to make them seem substantial and heavy but the quality isn't that good in reality.

Yeh I think I read this too but I can get them really cheap which will really save my money so wondering if they're ok for the subs. I've no idea how to find this out mate
I now also being in financial distress. So I just bought headphones, ear buds, and cheap speakers.

These items have specifications that pass, but lacking in quality.

So the conclusion is. Cheap goods, as long as it has the specs to play subs. That you can use. As we categorize girl. We prefer the most beautiful girl, but, most beautiful girl not yet meet the standards also OK.

So you can buy the goods, just make sure to have the specifications that meet the standards. However, if you've got money, you can consider buying a higher quality.
(08-18-2015, 07:52 PM)wahyu Wrote: [ -> ]I now also being in financial distress. So I just bought headphones, ear buds, and cheap speakers.

These items have specifications that pass, but lacking in quality.

So the conclusion is. Cheap goods, as long as it has the specs to play subs. That you can use. As we categorize girl. We prefer the most beautiful girl, but, most beautiful girl not yet meet the standards also OK.

So you can buy the goods, just make sure to have the specifications that meet the standards. However, if you've got money, you can consider buying a higher quality.
Thank you

Their specifications seem normal I'm not really that knowledgeable on these but they play music like all headphones. I hope these are ok and don't affect the subliminals.