Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Soaring Higher Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I am currently one week into Happiness & Joy V2 4G and I want to start jotting down my journey. I was going to write and keep my own personal journal on my computer but then I thought it seems more reliable for me to do it on here.

I want to keep this journal positive and focus on the positive on my journey. Yes, I do feel H&J working already, in ways that are not always clear and in my face.

SO... I have been thinking of getting my tattoos laser'ed off for many years but just not have got around to doing it, and it has always been on the back of my mind bugging me but I have kind of just ignored it because I am conscious of them and they are nothing special compared to today standards. I am 27 and I had them done when I was 15, and fortunately they are not that deep, so the laser treatment will work much better for them.

Anyway, I had my first session today on one side of my body and I am going next week to have the other side done and then 4 weeks later another session on all of them at once. So, this is a positive step towards something I have wanted for so long.

I have also wanted to start doing more things and have more fun and be more social, so I have joined a few Meetup groups and I have been going to one of them each week and I have just today booked a few more different ones, for tomorrow and next week.

I have also procrastinated on getting my car serviced for a few years and I have booked that in too haha.

I got my second interview for college in a few weeks, so I'll see how that goes.

My goal obviously I just want to be happy. When I really looked at my life and thought of all the things I want and desire, it is all because I think that if I get them it will make me happy. So really what it comes down to is I want to be happy and I will just let that happiness express it's self outwards in my reality in what ever way comes naturally.

I'll keep this journal updated on the positive changes in my life, peace.
Just want add this dream to my journal because it is was very awesome but strange and made me feel weird when I woke up.

I had a dream I was out taking my car to be serviced and I bumped into one of my first proper girlfriends (back when I was 15/16) and she was really into me and I had all these butterfly feelings all over again about her and she was saying she will come and see me tomorrow and it felt so good, and I felt so much relief that I have seen her again it felt amazing that we was going meet again. I just woke up and I actually feel pretty sad that it was not real, I mean I feel like my dream was messing with me.

I even started thinking of messaging her on facebook! That's how much it has got me. I have not seen her in person in 11 years but I did speak to her on Facebook last year as I was in Peru and one of the Sharman ladies recommend I sent a message and I did and I expressed my apologies about certain things of when we was together and I expressed my appreciation for the time that I had with her.

She never messages back untill a month and a half later and she said "I am surprised you remembered all that" .... and we exchanged a few messages. I kept my distance in the messages so it did not come across as if I sent the letter to get back with her. So after a few messages I just said I am glad you are all ok and she said the same back and I left it at that.

That was 1 year ago and it seems she was traveling a bit and I pretty sure she had a boyfriend.

I just don't know what my dream is trying to tell me, it felt so real and it felt like my dream gave me what I genuinely want. I know this might seem like a normal dream but it was not, it has made me feEl really weird and I actually feel I want to message her!

Thoughts anyone?
Yeah 4Kingdoms that makes a lot of sense, I do feel that something is going on, time will tell right. Anyway I have messaged her, I felt I did not have anything to lose and plus I felt so strongly about It, I couldn't of stopped myself from messaging her anyway.
I got some time to kill so gonna write something.

I am finding it easier to be happier conpared to before the subs even with other processes.

I had days where weird feelings of missing the past from my younger days, I even felt sad and shedded a few tears. I am over it now.

I have been learning and understanding LOA from other angles to help give my manifesting abilities a boost.

I have stopped going to some meetups because I was not feeling them no more, got some others that I might go to.

Put myself out there to a few girls, felt uncomfortable being more open and vulnerable but I learned alot about myself in the process, more so conpared to if I did not.

Meeting up with some friends I have not seen in 4 years Sunday.

Got a Second interview for college tomorrow, should know if I passed tomorrow too.

I am still just going with the flow, I am pretty sure as I increase my vibe I will feel more inspired to do more things that are to my liking.
3 weeks into H&j.

So last night I took a night off listening to H&J and I have to be honest I feel much better. My thoughts have been very weird lately, thinking lot of past BS. And not spanking the monkey for a few days did not help that AT ALL, so with gratitude to the pagan gods, yesterday I released my load.

I am thinking taking another night off, just to feel less weird and find some relief. Last nights sleep of not listening really gave me relief as I felt this morning. Things seemed more OK!

So yeah it's weird that I am listening to H&j and I feel better when I don't listen! haha

I'll see how it goes...

Oh and yeah I start college on the 7th September, I have a year, then I can go do a degree at Uni if I so desire, I am not thinking that far ahead, I will see how I feel in 6 months time.

Other then that, I have been doing nothing, I did not go to some Meetups because I felt it was pointless, just be going for the sake of going to pretend to be sociable, when really I am not interested. Especially with average Joe's, I feel I am into things that are out of the majority, things that people would not understand but I am fine with that. I know there are people interested in the same things as me, I met people on my spiritual travels in Peru.

Anyway, whatever I will get over it.
Ok I have had a 2 week break from subs. I have had enough I am going to run Attract Your Perfect Petite Female Romantic Lover (4G - Type B/D Hybrid). I want to find someone I am well and truly compatible with, I can't be bothered to search and inspect every fish in the sea, it's just a lot of hassle. I think it will be so much easier to just set this sub and forget it and let the universe do all the work.
Just had my first night.

8 months away is Tuesday 10th of May 2016. (Before my birthday on the 19th) I will give an update then. PEACE OUT.
Thanks mate! Yeah it feels better to stop thinking logically about how to meet someone compatible with me. Now I can just get on with other things whilst the universe sorts it all out. The universe knows far far more then me anyway.

Wish you the best too 4Kingdoms!
I am only just over a week into it and I am already having thoughts like...

-I don't really want to get into a long term relationship

-There are more important things in life I should be focusing on

-Women are a distraction to living the life that I want

-There are more important things in life then women

-Is it really worth, sacrificing all this time to manifest my perfect perfect romantic lover, when I could be focusing on something more important

-I don't really care about manifesting my perfect romantic lover

-Why did I choose to do this...

This is going to be fun ride LOL
(09-17-2015, 01:39 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Attract Your Perfect Petite Female Romantic Lover
Another program based on the Law of Attraction, this program is for all those who prefer petite ladies. It works with the deep subconscious mind (the one that dreams at night) to do two things: First, it guides your choices and actions in subtle ways towards meeting your perfect friend with benefits. Second, it makes you magnetically attractive to that person, which draws them into your life.

It is no surprise why you are thinking the way you are. The petite woman you manifest will be a friend with benefits, not a long term relationship.

Yeah I think that was a typo on the description on Shannon's part, as there is another sub that is for a friend with benefits.

(09-17-2015, 01:39 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Sure you could be listening to other subliminals.
Ask yourself this,

"Do I want to ask girls out that will eventually change their mind at the last minute and not go out?" Nope

"Do I want to pay for dates, buy stuff, spend most of your time with her and not get sex?" NOPE

Would I like to hang out with a girl that says, "Why don't we stay home and have sex instead of going out tonight."? If I wanted to, yes.

or says, "Let's do it for 10 minutes then you can go back to what you were doing before I interrupted." Yes that would be nice, asking me and being polite all at the same time.
It's all good I got this. I am going to fight and I am going to win, even if it kills me.

There are soooooo many reasons I want and need to do this that it's going to pay off into my future endevers, non woman related Big time. I am so fully aware of this, this feels like what I need to do for myself.
That's the plan! Oh Yeah baby Wink
I just listened to 24 hours of the sub and I just woke this morning after having about a zillion dreams it felt like.

My brain feels pretty heavy, it's ok I won't be doing that again. It's weird though with this sub I don't get ''emotional'' resistance (which is awesome) obviously because it is not directly dealing with any particular emotions, as with the subs that do, my emotions tend to hurt and feel in my chest alot.

With this, one thing that keeps coming up is ''this sub is not productive for me''

It's interesting how each sub gives off a different vibe, I Actually can perceive how I am perceiving the world differently with each diffrent sub. As in my thoughts, emotions, and perceptions of my reality.

I am normally a procrastinator but I am feeling it much more so lately, this is the only thing that is making me reconsider.
4Kingdoms yeah thanks man. It is pretty important to manifest my perfect petite female romantic lover, I can always move onto another sub after I have manifested her!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5