Subliminal Talk

Full Version: vitamin B + dream recall/ dreaming?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does vitamin B deficiency cause you to not dream as much? If so, would this affect the effectiveness of subs since the subs direct you to use dreams for subconscious programming?

Does vitamin B cause you to dream MORE, or does it just cause you to remember your dreams more, and doesn't affect whether you actually dream or not. (dreaming will stay the same, but you just won't remember, or do remember, depending on if you're getting enough vitamin B).

I almost never remember my dreams. Extremely rare.
As far as remembering dreams are concerned, a person remembers a dream only wen it is broken.
A complete dream without interference is erased from the memory.
But it's a known fact among the lucid dreaming communty that vitamin B greatly affects dream recall. I'm just wondering if it affects the recollection of the dream, or does it actually cause dreams to not occur if you're not having enough
(08-12-2015, 12:14 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]But it's a known fact among the lucid dreaming communty that vitamin B greatly affects dream recall. I'm just wondering if it affects the recollection of the dream, or does it actually cause dreams to not occur if you're not having enough

You read that correct, vitamin B12 help us to get vivid dream. Consuming banana is helping too.

I already practice lucid dreaming 4 - 5 years ago and it's very easy to learn or master it. Smile
well i'm finding that sleeping after drinking redbull = insanely vivid dreams + recall.... whereas the other days, I don't remember dreams at all, whether they're vivid or not. i'm currently on SM3 for reference.

redbull has b vitamins so for me, the answer is yes it does.
Last night I used "jazz" settings to play ultrasonic track with my headphones and my dreams were more vivid and lucid.
I just switch my iPod to "Jazz" EQ and ASC ultrasonic sounds a lot more click-y. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I'm going to try it for a day to see what changes.