Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM5 AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When one finishes AM5, and then finishes AM6, is it recommended that one refreshes both, or only need to do one?
Ive done AM5 three times about, and am going to start using Am6, for about three times as well. Just trying to figure out how i'm going to get the most out of them.

Also investing in sleep phones instead of using my speakers at night. Shout out to Catman!
You wouldn't need to use the refresher for 5.0 if you've done V6. Then you can just use the refresher for AM6.
Hey dude!

Thanks for the words, I appreciate that. Sleephones wireless are awesome, I use them nightly and are a big reason why I've had such great results on the programs. The wired ones are cheaper, but more prone to a choking hazard so they aren't safe for sleep use.

As Ben says, you don't need to worry about AM5's refresher anymore once you move onto AM6. However, as Shannon says in the manual for AM6, it's best to run through AM6 2-3 times before you rely on the refresher to make sure the program has had a chance to really burn in each stage.

I'm glad you're going for AM6 man. It's an incredible program and I believe it has everything a guy needs.