Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Link to my Intro Post and ramblings http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5785.html

Hi,

I've downloaded the free EPRHA sub and purchased the LTU 3.1. I'm going to start with EPRHA and journal my progress here. I will post anything relevant including events and thoughts of the day.

Day before starting subliminal: I have been researching subs for a while after listening to some included with Anthony Robbins Personal Power, and getting a audio book by Denis Waitley from Audible.

I somehow ended up here after researching the topic and noticed the Alpha Male 6 and free subs - intended to do the AM6 course starting the next day after purchase.

I went to bed that night and had VERY clear thought / instructions NOT to do any of the subs, and had strong/negative thoughts about going to prison - very weird!!

So the next day (Today) I decided to buy the LTU set and not AM6 as I thought this was not for me. After some further research I decided to go for the EPRHA as a foundation, and decided to start with this.

Day 1

Ive listed to the Ocean sub 4 times while in the park,m I tried to read a book book it tooko me an hour to read about 5 pages, just wouldn't go in. Got about 1-2 hours done.

I then went for a bike ride and listened to another 1.5 hours. I will listed to around 4 hours tonight using ultrasonic while I sleep.

Event today, my brother phoned me up and asked me to be god father to his boy! He normally only ever calls to ask for favours!! Made a nice change Smile Obviously nothing to do with subs. just a nice end to the day.

Thanks for reading Smile
Day 2.

Setup the speakers last night and looped 4 hours of the Ultra Sonic. Need to create a post today to check if my speakers will actually work with the subs.

Woke up feeling a bit fuzzy and first feelings were negative but nothing unusual for a Monday morning before getting ready for work.
Ended up buying some creative lab speakers for 12 quid from amazon.

Work today was fairly standard. However i was given a 50 quid Red Letter day voucher from my manager for looking after an intern a couple weeks back. Stuff like that rarely happens to me. Wonder if this is the effects of the Denis Waitley stuff i was doing last week, coincidence or rapid affect of doing EPRHA?

Either way my journey has ended for now until I can confirm whether its safe to continue with the EPRHA after doing another subliminal within such a close time frame, supposed to take 32 day break according to Rules of this program.
Day 3

No subs used in last 24 hours.

Thanks 4kingdoms for pointing out EPHRA has a recommended 3 month usage. I will be taking 32 days off subliminals as advised in the FAQs. Looks like I will now be starting the program on or around the 5th of September and aiming to finish in December.

During the time off subs I am going to start a Whole30 Diet (like Paleo) during the working week, and continue to read the Chimp Paradox hopefully finishing the book in 30 days.

Events from this morning, got a free filter Coffee from Pret a manger - if you say good morning to the staff and ask how they are, they will sometimes give you a free coffee. They do this in most of their London chains.

Oh and another thing, I did a quick 20 minute Yoga session last night, once finished and making my dedication I couldn't focus on my normal practice of thanking God, family, friends and loved ones - but had the urge to give love to Shannnon. Really weird!!
Day 10 of silence

Observation at work: When the head of IT and manage from our parent company came into the office I got high feeling of anxiety and nervousness / uncomfortable and increased heart rate.

I think this has always happened to me in these situations, but first time i've thought about it. Pleased I've got this journal to jot this sort of stuff down.
Think this is day 30 of no subs

2 more days until recommended start time for subs. I think I will start on Monday the 7th as I have a half marathon to run on Sunday and want to have a normal nights sleep. Seems like i could have done so much more!

I didn't do the Whole30 diet, it lasted a couple days then i went back to my normal (bad) dieting habits. Its amazing to think that 30 days have now passed since that post, I have done very little in that time, except work everyday.

Im still reading the Chimp Paradox which is very good, I havnt read much at all though. Ive also started Anthony Robbins Personal Power II - but its taken me over a week to get through to day 3 of the program, i should be on day 13 by now!!

There are so many things i want to do but the reality i think is work takes up so much time and energy. getting up at 7 and home roughly 7 at night, thats 12 hours!! Then I need 8 hours sleep, which leaves 4 hours to cook, exercise and relax - pretty mental really!!

How do other people do it, when your in the office for 8 hours a day? Or am I actually procrastinating and wasting too much time?

I don't know? What i do know is that im not happy and my current life isn't working for me. I really hope that these subs give me some sort of edge, just enough of a push to get me in a good place! (help with procrastinating!)

I almost booked a one way flight to Bangkok at the weekend for January, still might do it. Wish i had a flat or house I could rent out while im away but the housing costs in the UK are stupid!! Dont want to come back to nothing, square one again!

Ok back to the Subs. I've purchased Logitech Z150 speakers for my bed speakers, and a set of SleepPhones just in case i need them. I will also have a setup next to my deck for when im on my PC.

One final thing in case anyone's reading this, should I wait for EPRHA 2.0???
I agree with 4Kingdoms. EPRHA is free and it's works just as well as it did the day it was released! Shannon said that you could switch to EPRHA 2.0 without any gap from EPRHA 1.0, so you should get started as soon as you can.

And hopefully EPRHA 2.0 will be released soon. Shannon is going to include it in the new Breast Enlargement set so it should release sometime before it.
Cool Smile

Thanks 4Kingdoms and Max55! Looking forward to starting EPRHA next week then!
PROPER DAY ONE Big Grin

I've been training for the last 3 months for a 1/2 Marathon, this was on Sunday which I completed with a friend. I ran a 2.15 which I thought was OK, for my first 1/2 marathon and first ever organised run. Also proud that I went straight in for a 1/2 marathon rather than a 5k or 10k Smile This timed nicely with my last day of 32 days of silence in preparation for EPRHA.

In the UK the weather is moving from summer to autumn, and last night had a really great atmosphere - very calm and tranquil and gave me a good positive feeling inside.

I spent Monday night setting up the playlist with ultrasonics, mounting my speakers to the wall above my bed and setting the correct volume where my head rests. It took me a while to setup so ended up sleeping quite late at 12:30, normally in bed by 11.....Finally I can start!

Day 1: Had a full 7 hours of EPRHA, woke up groggy due to sleeping late and my body still tired from the 1/2 marathon. Remembered a dream, typically I have re-occurring but this was definitely new and covered some interesting new issues. Definitely clearing up some inferiority i have with certain types of people from my past.

Listened to masked audio at lunch, I love the wave sounds!
When you first start off with these 5G subs, it is definitely draining! But after a little while, you should get use to it. How long do you think you'll run EPRHA for?
(09-08-2015, 08:13 AM)maxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]When you first start off with these 5G subs, it is definitely draining! But after a little while, you should get use to it. How long do you think you'll run EPRHA for?

Thanks Max, really looking forward to getting into this sub! I'm planning on running at least 96 days, I might run for six months depending on results. I'm going to be really careful with my subs learning, as it is the mind that is being played with here!

I will then move onto LTU 3.1 which I bought this year, then learned better to start with EPRHA.
Day 7

So I started the subs last Monday running the ultrasonic with speakers above my bed overnight, getting appx 7 hrs. Then continuing to listen to the masked track while I walk to/from work and lunch, appx 1-2 hrs.

Too many variables to really comment on the subs, although I am certainly very groggy in the mornings - my sleep routine wasnt great before the subs.

At 5 days into the Subs and I' added the waves mask to come on at 4am for 1 hr to mix it up, at this moment this is waking me up every time, im typically drenched in sweat and I cant sleep through them, drifting off when the ultrasonics kicks back in. I would sometime get up at this time to go to the toilet anyways.

Missed 4 days last week as i got a last minute invite to a festival, VIP access and camping Big Grin!! I really went for it, I just wish I had some better game Undecided. Got a couple of stories that will be good to elaborate on, but no time to post them up just yet

Having a bad day today, feeling down and depressed, wanting to reject friends, be alone - i've been in this state many times, its childish I know but it happens and I accept it. Believe its due to less sleep, festival comedown, and my own anxiety and issues.
Day 8

Blimey, you can really tell the difference in sleep I'm waking up sooo tired! I did notice the Wave mask come on last night for about 2 seconds then I was straight back to sleep. I've also developed a cold from sleeping in a field for 3 days over the weekend, so need even more rest.

My dreams are normally very regular, repetitive with same people. I have noticed that different people from my past are appearing in my dreams now. My Mum is featuring more regularly, and some best friends ( who I no longer have contact with.) from when I was younger.
Day 17

Can't believe its that long already! I missed another 3 days due to being away and partying.

My exposure is still quite low with around 7-8 hours a day through US / Mask mix while I sleep. I occasionally get to listen to an extra hour on the headphones while I walk to/from work. I'm going to put on the stream sub while I do Yoga at home tonight. that's should get an extra 30 minutes daily.

I definitely been burning the wick at both ends and this has left me worn out, getting late nights, over drinking, drugs and partying are taking their toll!! On top of that the subs turn my brain to scrambled eggs by morning, I'm always sooooo tired!! I need to get around 10 hours sleep to really stay on top at the moment which really isn't happening!

In terms of progress I think I have seen quiet a bit. I've been much more relaxed with Family, and I've been talking to my friends a lot more, calling and texting them which I never normally do! Ive been way less productive recently, very unfocused, and procrastinating - but I think this is mostly due to needing more rest from burning the wick.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12