Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sex Magnet 3 is awesome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just felt like registering here just to explain how Sex Magnet changed my sex life!
I am 5 months after finishing my first run and I have all kind of crazy stories but I will share just 3 of them each one followed by the proper important lesson I learned.

My biggest 3 lessons were:
1) Never ever be ashamed of your sexual intent/ sexuality.

Three weeks ago I was invited by 6 of my female friends, all of them are 8.5 - 9, to watch movies with them in the evening which ended in a massive pillow and tickling fight with 6 girls in pajamas (I was with my boxers at this point). I got hard as I started having thoughts about having sex with them and looked how they stared at it like they want it so while laying down on my back I just took off my boxers shouting playfuly "Look what you did! You made me horny! Now make it go back to normal!" which continued to them putting a condom on me and riding me, challenging me to not climax before all of them have had their ride aka finished with their own big climax. And if I lose I have to cook dinner for them. I lost the challenge at the 4th one and since we were too busy having sex through the night I cooked them breakfast instead Smile

2) A no is a "yes but.. fear" unless she slaps you in the face or just walks away in any way from you. Even the most beautiful girls can have fears about opening up sexualy. if you liberate their sexuality you are going to have the best time of your life for both parties.

At the last stage I met a girl, 9, while having my regular morning walk along the beach and she was clearly into me and I was clearly into her and I made it obvious by telling her I really want to kiss her following by her saying
"But we just met, I barely know you" In a very calm and kind of innocent playful
In short, I told her she is not a mind reader and people most likely perceive her by what she believes is right and wrong and whispered in her ear
"You are in control so just jump on me already and kiss me passionately as you wanted to in first place"
And she jumped on me giving me the most passinate make out session I ever had.
She jumped on me and kissed me than got off to standing and kissed me and than she pushed me on the ground laid down on me and kissed me we rolled over a few time on the ground and kissed. Was about 5 or 6 minutes long following by going to my apartment ending being called a sex god Smile

3) And the most important lesson of them all considering Sex Magnet:
Women are not your sex toys! If you use Sex Magnet expecting to have every girl jump on you out of no where saying "fuck me now fuck me now"... you get my point right? Have some respect would you?! Tongue
They are not interested sexualy? So what! I am sure thanks to Sex Magnet that you will earn you a very good friend/s that might open up sexualy to you later.

For the last one I will go in more details
Last month, one morning while on my usual walk on the beach on my way back home (I live 5 minutes walk away from the beach! I just love it!) I looked back and saw this stunning girl, a perfect 10 and same height as me 5'10, walking 15 meters behind me so I stopped, turned around and waved her to come while locking eyes with her. The introduction went with kisses on the cheeks and than we started to walk together and talk and we ended talking about sex for the majority of the way (25 minutes). I tried to kiss her on the way but got "rejected" aka she was playing hard to get (Rejection is not in my book anymore! There is no such thing as rejection! especially after you talk about sex with her for gods sake! Tongue This mindset will prove itself very useful later)
At the end of our walk I found out she lives in a building just across the road of mine!
So I asked her how often she's going out for a walk like that at the morning and she said everyday so I said Great cya tommorow here at 6:30, took her phone number, gave her a good kiss on the cheek and went up to my apartment.
We continued our sex talk on whatsapp when not together and continued it at our walk and back again. The other times I walked with her I didn't try to kiss her or get her inside my apartment. seriously I was in a position that I didn't care if I am going to have sex with her or not.
After 9 days when we were close to my building she asked me if she can come up for A moment to drink water and I said sure (and no I was not thinking about it as an excuse to come up to have sex with me so I was actually suprised later or to be more percise sooner)
I told her there is a cold bottle of water in the fridge and she can just sit back on the sofa and turn the AC on and watch some TV while I am taking a shower.
1 minutes into the shower and suddenly she opens the shower door, completly naked , and launched herself at me making out with me heavily before I could even do a shocked expression Tongue
I fingered her very aggressively and made her squirt like crazy (damn she was loud it made me super horny) and I saw I had a vibrator in the shower (another long story Tongue ) turned it on, talled her to sit and spread her legs and thrusted it inside her while she was still having orgasms from her squirting. She squirted again more powerfully than before and her legs were trembling like nuts! I picked her up and held her in my arms while she was still experiencing huge orgasms from the squirting, took her to my room and laid her down on her back on the bed and started an intercourse and thrusted fast for 3 minutes full of screams of pleasure (If i said loud this was wayyy louder) until I went out of her and her and whole body was trembling for 5 seconds while she had another big squirting! It took her 15 minutes to calm down from the orgasms which after I brought her a bottle of cold water and after she drank I covered her with a big blanket so she wont get cold and joined her hugging her till she woke up 2 hours later.
When she woke up we kissed each other slowly and passionately for few minutes and stared into each others eyes and after a few moments I told her
"You really suprised me! whats up?"
"All this talk about sex made me so horny I couldn't resist anymore! I just had enough of masturbating while talking on whatsapp and fantasizing about you in my dreams"
And after a few moments
"And you are 100 times better than what I fanatsized"
Now every morning, except for some rare occasions, I have sex with her.

To my opinion there is nothing better than hearing a girl telling you she fantasizes about you and than she tells you are much better than in her fantasies.

I would have liked to give it another run but I don't have any time at all for that Smile

I just wish there were wayy more testimonals to support that amazing piece of art! It deserves it truly! 1000$ is so cheap for what people get in return!
hey really nice stories, thanks for sharing

How was your love-life before SM3? Did you always have good results and SM3 just turned it up a notch or did the sub improve you greatly and the results you had before were in no way comparable to how it is now?
(07-22-2015, 04:59 AM)athanas Wrote: [ -> ]hey really nice stories, thanks for sharing

How was your love-life before SM3? Did you always have good results and SM3 just turned it up a notch or did the sub improve you greatly and the results you had before were in no way comparable to how it is now?
I was a virgin till day 46 of SM3 but I had my view about love-life, sex and sexuality before I even started AM6. But before AM6 I didn't have the guts to even approach or meet new people! And after AM6 I didn't have the guts to be sexual and escelate things with women.
Now I feel complete as I have always dreamed and wanted to be Smile
lol are you serious? From virgin to having -not a threesome- but a "sevensome" with 6 girls in one run of SM3...

Did you do something else during SM3 that could have enhanced the effects? Like started to work out and getting muscular/better looking (maybe taken some steroids?)

Did you always have tons of females around you that were attracted to you but the only thing missing was you being able to escalate...

...or was SM3 also increasing the attraction to you from females around you (and not just making you capitalizing the attraction you already got before SM3)?

I'm just trying to make sense of your experience, I know the subs work well but if it was all the subs that was changing you during SM3 not something else than this is a whole another level of "subliminal absorption capibility" than anything I've seen so far.
Hell no for sure man. That happened 3 weeks ago just above 4 months AFTER I finished SM3 Smile I had my journey to this point to be able to achive this one time fun.

Some of them have might being attracted to me during AM6 but during SM3 I just didn't care about such a detail.. When you think about it, it makes your life more easier when they start showing attraction, its all fresh as always.
So I don't know how to answer you.. It could have been the rush of the moment or they had it planned the same day hell the same week.. Who knows right? The few things I know to tell you is that we got physical, I got turned on, I wasn't ashamed of my sexuality, I dropped my boxers made a joke about me being horny and clearly I was clear with my sexual intentions as I told them directly "Now make it go back to normal!"(same as saying make me ejaculate) and next thing is I am having sex with them.
It might as well not happen again. But I don't care and dont develop obsession about it. its Just another story in a long journey to come

My view before running SM3 was simillar except little changes in these lines:

More aggressively acting to get out and take advantage of opportunities to socialize with, meet, and seduce beautiful women.
I viewed as: It becomes more natural for you to get out and take advantage of opportunities to socialize with, meet, and seduce beautiful women.

In social situations, more aggressively find, meet and seduce women who are attractive to you
I viewed as: In social situations, you find, meet and seduce women who are attractive to you

Boldly, directly and aggressively pull the trigger when you have a chance to have sex with an appropriate woman.
I viewed as: Boldly, directly and with clear sexual intent pull the trigger when you have a chance to have sex with an appropriate woman.

Respond to rejection differently than before: now, not only disconnect from negative emotional responses, but keep trying different things until you succeed.
I viewed as: Rejection is a form of hiding the better truth (basically saying it doesnt exist as sociaty knows it)

Focus is not just on having sex, but now pushes you to have sex multiple times with a woman you seduce.
I viewed as:Focus is not just on having sex, but now pushes you to get to know the woman you seduce with no shame of showing sexual intent and desire

Causes women you attract to want to give more sexual pleasure than they get, so it’s not just about them using you for sex.
I viewed as: Causes women you attract to want to share their sexuality with you so the sex is mutual and pleasures both sides immensely

Women will be approaching and trying to seduce you earlier in the program, and more aggressively
I viewed as: Women will be attracted to you sexually and will try to get your attention subtly

the most obvious change here is not accepting the word aggressively. The only time I see right use to this word is in bed and not at all times as well. An example of good form of aggression for me is When a girl is ready to be pushed to her limit sexualy as I did in the last story and pushed her to her limit.

Other than that I see the word aggressively as equal to obsession. I dont need to be aggresive and I don't need women to do my work and approach me from all over trying to seduce me. Killing those 2 habits gave me a crystal clear mind to do what I want whenever I am around women I find attractive! Smile

Edit:
I think due to having my view already set in mind made it absorb much easier but thats just a speculation.
about the workouts yea, I started to work out since AM6. I started at 96Kg and finished 84Kg with AM6 and right now I am 75Kg. And no steroids at all not because its counter intuitive to some very basic concepts of AM6 to my opinion, I don't want to look like an oversized heavy lifter.. I am working towards more lean muscle type of body Smile
(07-21-2015, 11:34 PM)Jacobz Wrote: [ -> ]I just felt like registering here just to explain how Sex Magnet changed my sex life!
I am 5 months after finishing my first run and I have all kind of crazy stories but I will share just 3 of them each one followed by the proper important lesson I learned.

My biggest 3 lessons were:
1) Never ever be ashamed of your sexual intent/ sexuality.

Three weeks ago I was invited by 6 of my female friends, all of them are 8.5 - 9, to watch movies with them in the evening which ended in a massive pillow and tickling fight with 6 girls in pajamas (I was with my boxers at this point). I got hard as I started having thoughts about having sex with them and looked how they stared at it like they want it so while laying down on my back I just took off my boxers shouting playfuly "Look what you did! You made me horny! Now make it go back to normal!" which continued to them putting a condom on me and riding me, challenging me to not climax before all of them have had their ride aka finished with their own big climax. And if I lose I have to cook dinner for them. I lost the challenge at the 4th one and since we were too busy having sex through the night I cooked them breakfast instead Smile

2) A no is a "yes but.. fear" unless she slaps you in the face or just walks away in any way from you. Even the most beautiful girls can have fears about opening up sexualy. if you liberate their sexuality you are going to have the best time of your life for both parties.

At the last stage I met a girl, 9, while having my regular morning walk along the beach and she was clearly into me and I was clearly into her and I made it obvious by telling her I really want to kiss her following by her saying
"But we just met, I barely know you" In a very calm and kind of innocent playful
In short, I told her she is not a mind reader and people most likely perceive her by what she believes is right and wrong and whispered in her ear
"You are in control so just jump on me already and kiss me passionately as you wanted to in first place"
And she jumped on me giving me the most passinate make out session I ever had.
She jumped on me and kissed me than got off to standing and kissed me and than she pushed me on the ground laid down on me and kissed me we rolled over a few time on the ground and kissed. Was about 5 or 6 minutes long following by going to my apartment ending being called a sex god Smile

3) And the most important lesson of them all considering Sex Magnet:
Women are not your sex toys! If you use Sex Magnet expecting to have every girl jump on you out of no where saying "**** me now **** me now"... you get my point right? Have some respect would you?! Tongue
They are not interested sexualy? So what! I am sure thanks to Sex Magnet that you will earn you a very good friend/s that might open up sexualy to you later.

For the last one I will go in more details
Last month, one morning while on my usual walk on the beach on my way back home (I live 5 minutes walk away from the beach! I just love it!) I looked back and saw this stunning girl, a perfect 10 and same height as me 5'10, walking 15 meters behind me so I stopped, turned around and waved her to come while locking eyes with her. The introduction went with kisses on the cheeks and than we started to walk together and talk and we ended talking about sex for the majority of the way (25 minutes). I tried to kiss her on the way but got "rejected" aka she was playing hard to get (Rejection is not in my book anymore! There is no such thing as rejection! especially after you talk about sex with her for gods sake! Tongue This mindset will prove itself very useful later)
At the end of our walk I found out she lives in a building just across the road of mine!
So I asked her how often she's going out for a walk like that at the morning and she said everyday so I said Great cya tommorow here at 6:30, took her phone number, gave her a good kiss on the cheek and went up to my apartment.
We continued our sex talk on whatsapp when not together and continued it at our walk and back again. The other times I walked with her I didn't try to kiss her or get her inside my apartment. seriously I was in a position that I didn't care if I am going to have sex with her or not.
After 9 days when we were close to my building she asked me if she can come up for A moment to drink water and I said sure (and no I was not thinking about it as an excuse to come up to have sex with me so I was actually suprised later or to be more percise sooner)
I told her there is a cold bottle of water in the fridge and she can just sit back on the sofa and turn the AC on and watch some TV while I am taking a shower.
1 minutes into the shower and suddenly she opens the shower door, completly naked , and launched herself at me making out with me heavily before I could even do a shocked expression Tongue
I fingered her very aggressively and made her squirt like crazy (damn she was loud it made me super horny) and I saw I had a vibrator in the shower (another long story Tongue ) turned it on, talled her to sit and spread her legs and thrusted it inside her while she was still having orgasms from her squirting. She squirted again more powerfully than before and her legs were trembling like nuts! I picked her up and held her in my arms while she was still experiencing huge orgasms from the squirting, took her to my room and laid her down on her back on the bed and started an intercourse and thrusted fast for 3 minutes full of screams of pleasure (If i said loud this was wayyy louder) until I went out of her and her and whole body was trembling for 5 seconds while she had another big squirting! It took her 15 minutes to calm down from the orgasms which after I brought her a bottle of cold water and after she drank I covered her with a big blanket so she wont get cold and joined her hugging her till she woke up 2 hours later.
When she woke up we kissed each other slowly and passionately for few minutes and stared into each others eyes and after a few moments I told her
"You really suprised me! whats up?"
"All this talk about sex made me so horny I couldn't resist anymore! I just had enough of masturbating while talking on whatsapp and fantasizing about you in my dreams"
And after a few moments
"And you are 100 times better than what I fanatsized"
Now every morning, except for some rare occasions, I have sex with her.

To my opinion there is nothing better than hearing a girl telling you she fantasizes about you and than she tells you are much better than in her fantasies.

I would have liked to give it another run but I don't have any time at all for that Smile

I just wish there were wayy more testimonals to support that amazing piece of art! It deserves it truly! 1000$ is so cheap for what people get in return!

That should give the SM users more hope! Nice testimonialSmile
thanks, one last question:

How did you listen?

1. How much speaker vs headphones
2. How many hours per day (on average)
3. How much ultrasonic vs masked subliminal

It seems you respond really well to subliminals, would be a waste not taking advantage of that 24/7 for the rest of your life ...any plans on what you listen after SM3?
(07-22-2015, 08:17 AM)athanas Wrote: [ -> ]thanks, one last question:

How did you listen?

1. How much speaker vs headphones
2. How many hours per day (on average)
3. How much ultrasonic vs masked subliminal

It seems you respond really well to subliminals, would be a waste not taking advantage of that 24/7 for the rest of your life ...any plans on what you listen after SM3?

How many run-throughs of AM did you do before SM?
1. SleepPhones Smile http://www.sleepphones.com and regular earphones for when I am awake.
2. 9 - 12 hours a day
3. masked only
4. Did one run of AM6
Incredible...I'm almost speechless. Amazing, I tip my cap to you, friend. I've seen little so far in my SM3 run, which could change as I'm only finishing stage 3 so far. But I'm so happy you've done so well, congrats! What a great story. This thread made my day to read, honestly, I had a big smile for you man!

My guess is, the SOS/HYP were able to use one of (if not THE) most aggressive script types that worked well with your brain, giving you amazingly powerful results. Very good fortune for you!

My best advice to you, is take advantage of this extreme ability to handle high end SOS/HYP script types, and use BAMM 2.0. You are an extremely rare minority that responds this hard to SOS/HYP, don't waste that. BAMM 2.0 uses SOS/HYP as well, so you should be able to get the same kind of aggressive script there to respond with your brain in the same fashion.
I am feeling something fishy here too. One trend I noticed and experienced that better and more attention you get from females + are longer into SM3 the less you actually want to talk about it and less you want to show it off. And reading this post I can notice a lot of neediness of others approval. Doubt he even have done AM6.
I have found it wise to always try to find an explanation for both sides of the coin that is neither obvious nor expected. This helps play devil's advocate with deciding what one thinks of something. I find this testimonial to be eyebrow raising, and it's definitely something I hope is true, but I knew it would set some of you off. But as strange as it sounds, trust me, I have seen with my own eyes things along this line. I don't talk about them because they're too personal, but don't close him out just because nobody else posted anything like this. That said, skepticism is always healthy in balance with an open mind. So let's hope he comes back and discusses his with us. I can see possibilities in which this is entirely true, and I can see the possibility that he's playing games with us. Jacobz, let's have some discussion here.
I hope it's true aswell. Reading things like this makes me more keen for SM3 and more impatient since I have 1 1/2 runs left with what I have planned for AM6.

I was skeptical but then realized some of the things that happen in my life it would be easy for some people to think it's bullshit. I've had things happen that seem unreal and have had friends in the past think it's bullshit.
Pages: 1 2 3