Subliminal Talk

Full Version: list of 3g subs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I read that Shannon is going to upgrade some of the 3g subs to 4g. Is there a list of 3g subs on the site? I'd like to offer some suggestions to Shannon. But anyway, if you see this Shannon, please do an all round writing sub! I think it would be extremely popular...
(07-18-2015, 04:22 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.ultrasonic-subliminals.com/home
This is where it all started. However, there is no indication which titles are 3g or 4g. My best guess that all the titles are 3g!

Thanks.
Are any of these 3g titles still available somehow? I saw a couple I'd like to get hold of. Mind you I've got five in the queue already! I wish I'd found these things years ago.
(07-18-2015, 06:21 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-18-2015, 06:07 AM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]Are any of these 3g titles still available somehow? I saw a couple I'd like to get hold of. Mind you I've got five in the queue already! I wish I'd found these things years ago.

I read on some post's that some people bought 3g titles because they were interested in the title and it wasn't available on 4g.

Contact Indigo MindLabs and ask for the titles you want.
You should include the website you saw the titles you are interested in, with your request.
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/contact/

Thanks for all the info!
I think 3G versions should have remained for two reasons:

1. There were some interesting subs that people wanted to try.
2. The cost. If I was strapped for money I would happily settle for a 3G version of my desired sub, even though I'd probably have to wait a bit longer for it to work or do a few runs with it to get good results.
Unfortunately we aren't able to offer the 3g titles anymore, i've had a few people email about it and had to give the same answer. Shannon does plan to upgrade some of them eventually as you are aware though.
(07-18-2015, 05:24 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately we aren't able to offer the 3g titles anymore, i've had a few people email about it and had to give the same answer. Shannon does plan to upgrade some of them eventually as you are aware though.

There were specific titles that people liked which I can't remember off hand apart from Dream your best Solution and Increase your Metabolism (which I'm guessing is part of the 5G weight loss one now).
I can understand Shannon wanting only to sell the best he can offer but a lot of people do have budgetary constraints and a simple caveat to explain before buying, that 3G is a lot less powerful and may take more time, would be fine.
If I came across a 3g sub somehow, would I be able to pay Indigo for it to avoid the anti piracy programming?
(07-20-2015, 03:41 AM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]If I came across a 3g sub somehow, would I be able to pay Indigo for it to avoid the anti piracy programming?

I don't think there is any anti-piracy on 3G's.
(07-20-2015, 08:07 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2015, 03:41 AM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]If I came across a 3g sub somehow, would I be able to pay Indigo for it to avoid the anti piracy programming?

I don't think there is any anti-piracy on 3G's.

But couldn't it trigger AP in any 4g/5g ones you do?
Yes I believe it would. Wink

And Terry44 it's obvious what you're talking about when you say 'come across them somehow'.. keep in mind amendment 2..

"2. Encouraging others to break the law, especially with regards to stealing, pirating, or "sharing" digital goods or intellectual property, is not acceptable and not allowed."

Quote:There were specific titles that people liked which I can't remember off hand apart from Dream your best Solution and Increase your Metabolism (which I'm guessing is part of the 5G weight loss one now).
I can understand Shannon wanting only to sell the best he can offer but a lot of people do have budgetary constraints and a simple caveat to explain before buying, that 3G is a lot less powerful and may take more time, would be fine.

Yeah I get what you mean, that is more a discussion for Shannon to reply to as it was his choice to discontinue them.
I'm going to go into the store back end in a little bit and create a list of what I'm planning to upgrade. When it happens, I'll post it.
*cough*IYPS 5G with all 5G techs, EHPRA and OGSF*cough*

Lmao! Tongue