Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 is bored
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am currently on the stage 4. I got my self improved. But on this stage make me feel so bored. I don't know why. It's like I want to stop using this program. Do you feel same?

What do you think guys?

Oh ya one more. I need your advice.

After I finish this first run of AM6, I'm gonna use:
1. EPRHA to make more better in emotional

2. ASC to increase confidence level

3. Maximum Learning Speed to improve my ability of learning something whatever it is, like dancing, building skill, etc.

4. Overcome Fear 1.1
5. Overcoming Guilt,Shame,and Fear

6. Seek The Challenge, to make me brave even more to face something new

7. Ultra Success
8. Life Tune Up 3.1
9. Then start the 2nd run of AM6

So, how?

I really need your opinion of the case I have with AM6 and advicement of all programs above.
I'm currently on Stage 5 of AM6 myself. I find these later stages to be a blast, very fun, makes you out going and social. What you should do is continue. Like you've done successfully for the past 3 months.

Has the entire AM6 felt boring to you? Maybe you should use a program next that focuses on that issue. People usually use programs that affect the areas of life they want to improve. Ask yourself that question.

Maybe you would like to re-run AM6? Me personally I am using SM3 next. Going to keep this vibe going.

Take care.
(07-05-2015, 03:17 AM)Shin Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently on the stage 4. I got my self improved. But on this stage make me feel so bored. I don't know why. It's like I want to stop using this program. Do you feel same?

What do you think guys?

Oh ya one more. I need your advice.

After I finish this first run of AM6, I'm gonna use:
1. EPRHA to make more better in emotional

2. ASC to increase confidence level

3. Maximum Learning Speed to improve my ability of learning something whatever it is, like dancing, building skill, etc.

4. Overcome Fear 1.1
5. Overcoming Guilt,Shame,and Fear

6. Seek The Challenge, to make me brave even more to face something new

7. Ultra Success
8. Life Tune Up 3.1
9. Then start the 2nd run of AM6

So, how?

I really need your opinion of the case I have with AM6 and advicement of all programs above.

First off remember the instructions, once you start AM6 you have to finish it. The reason you feel that way might be do to resistance. I think it would be a good idea after finishing AM6, to run EPRHA. However, I see no need for you to run ASC, Overcome Fear, OGSF and Seek The Challenge unless you want to waste your time. The reason I say that is, because AM6, already has self confidence built into the program. Plus, OGSF is built into every stage of AM6, so there is no need to run that program by itself. Also, AM6 has Seek The Challenge built into the program as well, so there is no need use it by itself.

About LTU, that is a mini version of AM6, for me personally, if I was in your shoes, after you finish AM6, I would run ERPHA for a few months. Then go back and run through AM6, remember to see the full effects of AM6, it takes at least three run throughs.
(07-05-2015, 03:17 AM)Shin Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently on the stage 4. I got my self improved. But on this stage make me feel so bored. I don't know why. It's like I want to stop using this program. Do you feel same?

Yes, and I had it BAD on this 2nd run through. Also on my 1st time, that was when I almost felt the need to start doing anything else I possibly could in addition to the sub because I felt I really needed it. But its mostly gone again now nearing the end of the stage. Weird.
The bored feeling is the sub pushing you out of your current existence, making you realise that the way things currently are, are not satisfying you.

It's a good thing. Embrace it and challenge yourself. Be that socially or whatever else you've wanted to do but held back on, or suddenly feel like doing now compared to before the sub.
Stage 4 is very good in my case. I become very very social.

Stage 1 is the boring one.
I also feel like it was on the stage 2 but I keep going. And the good news is it just temporary boredom. Especially when I started socializing Ladies,,,,ladies,,,,,, ladies Big Grin
Boredom is usually a sign of your mind trying to get you to stop the program because it's making changes.

It's like "oh shit.. this is working.. I better do something".. if it's intense and obvious that it's some kind of resistance then it's more obvious and easier to deal with. If it's subtle like you're just bored then that tends to make people give up easier. I know my mind has tried to find some creative ways to do this, and even though I know this at the time it's happening it always is very convincing.

Keep going Wink
Oh men, thank you so much. It motivates me. Well, I don't and won't stop it till I have it to be repeated for 3 times.

I'm just confused with what i feel on this stage and really need your opinion. I almost stopped to use this program. But kept going.

I thought , it's only me felt the boredom.