Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Youtube + Subliminals How?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if this is the page to ask this but I hope someone will answer as this has been on my mind for week s now.

I tend to watch alot of educational lectures and seminars on youtube. I watch them from my laptop with headphones.

I use headphones as I don't want family or friends to simply know my business and what I watch plus it's more comfortable for me without having to answer 101 questions lol

The confusion I have is how to watch youtube videos using headphones and yet listen to these subliminals?

any ideas?

thanks
Not sure why it's confusing, just have the subliminals playing from another program. You don't want to use ultrasonic with headphones though.

I'm always listening to things on my pc while listening to subliminals, though I don't usually combine music as it can drown it out. I just make sure I can still hear the masked sounds over what i'm listening to.
Hey thanks Ben

When you mean have it playing through a different program do you mean have it playing for example with windows media player or VLC while I play youtube on the same computer?

Won't the masked noises/sounds get in the way of the youtube video?

and you mean playing songs&music (even just music like classical) can drown out the masked subliminal?

thanks
Quote:When you mean have it playing through a different program do you mean have it playing for example with windows media player or VLC while I play youtube on the same computer?

Yes, that's okay.

Quote:Won't the masked noises/sounds get in the way of the youtube video?

You can set the subliminal volume not as loud as youtube video volume. Like 60: 40 or 70:30, it'll still work.

Quote:and you mean playing songs&music (even just music like classical) can drown out the masked subliminal?

It's possible to drown out the masked if you set the volume incorrectly (esp using headphones).

If you're using speaker, then play ultrasonic and music you like and all will be fine.

Hope it helps.
fantastic guys thank you
Yeah you don't want whatever you're listening to drowning out the subliminal, which is why I don't tend to listen to music as it can do that easily. I want to still hear the masked sounds.
If using speakers then it's ok to listen to music while playing ultrasonic or is there a chance you could still lose stuff even with the ultrasonic being over taken by music and songs etc?
(07-02-2015, 06:30 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]If using speakers then it's ok to listen to music while playing ultrasonic or is there a chance you could still lose stuff even with the ultrasonic being over taken by music and songs etc?

With ultrasonic then it's okay.
Thank you very much for that GlaizenGold

You guys have helped me it's something simply yet was a concern lol I want to make these subs a part of my life as easily as possible for when I start and just making sure there aren't any hiccups

thanks