Subliminal Talk

Full Version: About How To Become An Alpha Male by J. Alexander
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the end of this audiobook are affirmations and hipnosis; can I use them with AM6?
Hi

Shannon suggests not to use any other mind programming while using his subliminals

This means no visualization or affirmations or hypnosis or tapping etc

I suggest to really see these subliminals work and how they work for you it's best to play and forget about them

There are many subliminals here to help become an A MALE and I believe that Shannon (the creator) has read this and other books and researched what it takes to become an AM and incorporated all thst into his AM program but if you cannot afford that then you could use other subs to get to thst destination

I hope others can verify my response thanks
There was a big argument about this some time ago and while tapping and other such mind activities have their die hard fans, the general consensus from members and advice from Shannon is NOT to do them while using the subs.
Thank you, guys! Smile
I've used tapping with other programs (e.g weight loss) and it seemed okay. But most things i've used with the AM programs has derailed it.. EFT, hypnosis, PSTEC. So i'm trying not to now.
In Indonesian, we (some of us) use tapping for different purpose--manifest something-- But yeah, no need detail explanation because it'll be out of topic. Big Grin

And, no, don't use any scripting method while using AM. Not recommended.