Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Taking herbs whilst running subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brothers,

Will taking natural herbs have a detrimental effect on subliminals ?

I purchased St Johns Wort today which is a herb. Its flowers and leaves are used to make medicine which can be used for used for depression and conditions that sometimes go along with depression such as anxiety, tiredness, loss of appetite and trouble sleeping.

Peace
I can't see any issues, i've taken all kinds of suppliments for the gym and it's been okay.
i take a bunch of herbs (not st johns wort tho) and i don't find any implications.
St John's Wort interacts with a bunch of other medications, and is generally not recommended if you're using other medications. If you're medication-free, then it shouldn't be a problem.
this is my daily regimen, (which i forgot to take this morning D'OH!)

resveratrol powder
curcumin
lion's mane extract
green tea extract
eleutherococcus
glucommanan

sunifiram
noopept
choline bitartrate
centrophenoxine
huperzine A
yohimbine

the second set of supps helped me endure longer hours of subs by reducing the brain fog and lifting the head pressure, but it's not sustainable on a 6 stage program, as it demands cycling 1 month off per 2 months on

the first set of supps helped me increase my immune system. I have not gotten sick in stage 5 or stage 6 thanks to it Big Grin Big Grin

thor brother, I believe ginseng and ashwagandha combination could help for the problems you listed:

Quote:...[G]o along with depression such as anxiety, tiredness, loss of appetite and trouble sleeping.
I use supplements that increase brain`s neuroplasticity, neurogenesis and enhance testosteron`s level. I think all subliminal programs create neural pathways (because it`s learning) so it`s good idea to use those supplements. I use lithium orotate (increases neuroplasticity, it`s also STABILIZE MOOD), good quality fish oil, choline bitrate, coconut oil (they are `bulding blocks), B3 (increases building blocks transport to th braine, gives you a lot of energy), B5 (increases neurogenesis and gives you more power, it`s also very good ANTIDEPRESSANT), D3 (higly recommended for almost every one), magnesium (increases brain power), boron (increases testosteron`s level) and panax ginseng`s extract. It makes me feel very powerful. Actually, this combination is my absolute life changer.
(06-21-2015, 02:16 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]I use supplements that increase brain`s neuroplasticity, neurogenesis and enhance testosteron`s level. I think all subliminal programs create neural pathways (because it`s learning) so it`s good idea to use those supplements. I use lithium orotate (increases neuroplasticity, it`s also STABILIZE MOOD), good quality fish oil, choline bitrate, coconut oil (they are `bulding blocks), B3 (increases building blocks transport to th braine, gives you a lot of energy), B5 (increases neurogenesis and gives you more power, it`s also very good ANTIDEPRESSANT), D3 (higly recommended for almost every one), magnesium (increases brain power), boron (increases testosteron`s level) and panax ginseng`s extract. It makes me feel very powerful. Actually, this combination is my absolute life changer.

Have you tried ZMA for T levels and also more lucid dreams?
(06-21-2015, 04:03 AM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried ZMA for T levels and also more lucid dreams? Also D-Aspartic Acid is effective at raising T.

No, I haven`t tried those supplements but ZMA isn`t so effective as Boron. ZMA is good for supplement Magnesium and Zinc deficits, that`s all. It`s no so amazing like Boron. I`ve choosen Boron also becasue it regulates Magesium and Zinc levels and it`s good combination with lithium orotate also. I`ve read that the best combination are Boron, Zinc, Magnesium and B6.

I`ve never tried D-Aspartic Acid.

One more thing. Grapefruit is "estrogens` killer" so naturally, it rises T level. Also you should avoid alcohol.

You can easly rise T level by put your hans up in victory`s gesture at about 2-3 minutes (winner`s posture), it`ll increase T level by 30% for a while.
(06-21-2015, 04:25 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2015, 04:03 AM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried ZMA for T levels and also more lucid dreams? Also D-Aspartic Acid is effective at raising T.

No, I haven`t tried those supplements but ZMA isn`t so effective as Boron. ZMA is good for supplement Magnesium and Zinc deficits, that`s all. It`s no so amazing like Boron. I`ve choosen Boron also becasue it regulates Magesium and Zinc levels and it`s good combination with lithium orotate also. I`ve read that the best combination are Boron, Zinc, Magnesium and B6.

One more thing. Grapefruit is "estrogens` killer" so naturally, it rises T level. Also you should avoid alcohol.

You can easly rise T level by put your hans up in victory`s gesture at about 2-3 minutes (winner`s posture), it`ll increase T level by 30% for a while.

I've noticed a bigger effect when taking ZMA compared to zinc, magnesium and B vitamins separately. Maybe the types of zinc and magnesium are important (Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate and Magnesium Aspartate), and/or the proportions of each.

I know your T goes up when you win something, so I suppose the celebration gestures would also have an effect. I wonder if standing with your feet further apart and your back straighter might have an effect on T as well, as this is a masculine stance.
You can aslo try Christopher Walker - Testshock Program and see if it contains valuable, for you, infos about T level`s rising:
Code:
http://www.testshock.com/

Review:
Code:
http://www.datingskillsreview.com/testshock/
Brother Terry you have done your homework welldone you are on the right track alcohol is inhibitor.
(06-21-2015, 04:50 AM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2015, 04:25 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]

I've noticed a bigger effect when taking ZMA compared to zinc, magnesium and B vitamins separately. Maybe the types of zinc and magnesium are important (Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate and Magnesium Aspartate), and/or the proportions of each.

I know your T goes up when you win something, so I suppose the celebration gestures would also have an effect. I wonder if standing with your feet further apart and your back straighter might have an effect on T as well, as this is a masculine stance.
Tryptophan is a great natural ANTIDEPRESSANT. Try it. I treated very huge depression (13 months deppression) with that half year ago.
I use thyme quite regularly although that's usually dried. Sometimes I add a little fresh parsley to meals as well without trouble. Just experiment and see if it affects your perceptions of your own dominance at all. It should be ok.