Subliminal Talk

Full Version: NSFM Question for Ben or Dr Shannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gentleman,

I purchased the NSFM for men a long while back but never actually used it. I will explain why. My initial plan was to use the product as a catalyst to help me meet and seduce women.

Later I realized no matter how successful I became with women. There were still issues from my past I really needed to clear up. Hence me purchasing the Zen attitude.

May I ask that if I delete the NSFM and have it removed from my store in my accounts profile. Would I beable to choose another product which would be better suited for my needs right now?

Many thanks as Ever the both of you

Thor
I don't think Shannon is a Ph.D or MD.
Hey man,
Our refund policy states that you have to have used a program as stated to be able to get a refund. (which would be the same thing as an exchange)

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/terms-conditions/
Thankyou Brother Benjamin for replying. I understand that I have not fulfilled the terms and conditions. The best course of action would be to keep hold of the subliminal for now and use it at some point in the future.

Peace
(06-07-2015, 03:05 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man,
Our refund policy states that you have to have used a program as stated to be able to get a refund. (which would be the same thing as an exchange)

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/terms-conditions/
(06-07-2015, 09:47 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Thankyou Brother Benjamin for replying. I understand that I have not fulfilled the terms and conditions. The best course of action would be to keep hold of the subliminal for now and use it at some point in the future.

Peace

Don't feel bad man. I have NSFM, as it's a part of SM3 and baked into every stage. It seems to be pretty cool! If used for 2-3 hours solid just before interacting with a woman you like and are attracted to...it powerfully puts you in a zone that makes things so much more natural and fun and smooth. Check out the sales page for more info on it, don't worry about having to keep it, I'm SURE you'll get good use out of it. It's a very intriguing new spin on Shannon's technology Maxspeed, the same tech used in General Pain Relief, which is also very highly regarded. Maxspeed is amazing, I wish AM6 and SM3 could use it, but no dice.
Brother CatMan you have done your homework. You have such an admirable way of responding to my posts.

From your experiences of using NSFM. Can this be used 8 hours a day ?.

I may embark on using this sub for 3 months after completing the Zen Attitude for 40 days.

Peace

(06-08-2015, 04:35 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-07-2015, 09:47 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Thankyou Brother Benjamin for replying. I understand that I have not fulfilled the terms and conditions. The best course of action would be to keep hold of the subliminal for now and use it at some point in the future.

Peace

Don't feel bad man. I have NSFM, as it's a part of SM3 and baked into every stage. It seems to be pretty cool! If used for 2-3 hours solid just before interacting with a woman you like and are attracted to...it powerfully puts you in a zone that makes things so much more natural and fun and smooth. Check out the sales page for more info on it, don't worry about having to keep it, I'm SURE you'll get good use out of it. It's a very intriguing new spin on Shannon's technology Maxspeed, the same tech used in General Pain Relief, which is also very highly regarded. Maxspeed is amazing, I wish AM6 and SM3 could use it, but no dice.
(06-08-2015, 12:50 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Brother CatMan you have done your homework. You have such an admirable way of responding to my posts.

From your experiences of using NSFM. Can this be used 8 hours a day ?.

I may embark on using this sub for 3 months after completing the Zen Attitude for 40 days.

Peace

Thank you very much, friend! I take time and effort to give a good post each time I do so. It's nice to have appreciation, thanks a lot!

Well, it isn't designed to be used as such. It's designed to be used as a short term use program. Using it for 2-4 hours right before you're in front of a woman you are interested in, will give you a very powerful, smooth, seductive vibe that will really help you with women. It lets you get out of your own way so to speak.

It is included in every stage of SM3, but Shannon wasn't sure what kind of effect it'd have. I remember him saying so in a journal post, not being sure how it'd interact with SM3, but that it seemed like it'd have a positive effect. It seems like he thought "well, if a few hours before meeting a woman works well...I wonder what it would do in a long term use situation, maybe it'd make that vibe permanent?". Seems logical, and so far I would say it does make it more permanent in my experiences. I'm much more calm, and things "just happen", interactions with woman are much smoother and more fun and flirty and I can easily see the potential here. Now, the script of SM3 is obviously driving a lot of the result, as well as OGSF and OAA, but NSFM is there playing a hand in it too.

So, I would say it's mainly designed as a showpiece of what Maxspeed technology can do. In that case, it's mainly a short term use program, to be used for 2-4 hours right before you meet a woman for a date or something or to go out to a place to meet women etc.
If memory serves...

The SM3 version does not include MaxSpeed. It's designed for longer term programming, as it is used in a 6 stage set. The stand alone uses MaxSpeed, since it's designed for very short term "instant-on" effects.