Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Does iphone's earbuds ok for ultrasonic subs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does iphone's earbuds ok for ultrasonic subs?
We don't recommend you use earphones or earbuds with ultrasonic, instead use ocean surf or trickling stream so you know how loud it is and don't have the volume too high.
I can adjust the volume to be 25% as Shannon said in AM instructions.
Hi there,

I assume you didn't do a search for this, it's been well discussed. There's a ton of information here to learn from. On this subject though, Shannon has advised against ultrasonics since writing that. Literally a day ago in another thread I answered about this exact same issue. It's still right near the top of the page... This is the link: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5565.html
Thanks
(06-07-2015, 09:42 AM)Salo2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks

While i do not recommend earbuds for ultrasonic, i use that for myself but i have a way of eliminating any damage to my ear.i use earbuds both with my tablet and mobile phone ( both android) but i have installed an app called volume limit available for free on android and apple i guess and i set my volume to any limit i want 25% for example and this way no matter what happens the volume will not exceed that 25% unless you change the setting on the limit volume app.i hope this help. And please take into consideration what the mates wrote above