Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Rule Breakers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread is for those who are natural born rebels, and break rules because <insert your reason here>.

Sometime rules are tried and true. They're there for a reason. Some people are the type who only learn by breaking them - then they understand and abide.

Other rules are merely limitations. They're made to be broken. Maybe there's a better way. (In no way am I insinuating Shannon's guidelines are not 100% based off of his - and any tester's - observations, personal experiences, and extensive testing/feedback from the forum. His guidelines were developed and put into place for a very good reason).

Still, there are those of you out there who don't care. You'll do what you want, anyway. You think you're special, you just wanna see what happens...if? Well, hey, why not? It's your life.

Who's breakin' the rules, and what have been your experiences? Or craaazier yet, 12 breaks in between stages? What the heck happened!?

Did you try listening to two 4G Type B/D subs and push the limits of draining your brain of any and all energy? Did it work for 3 days, and then...***poof*** your brain shriveled up into a dried-up, and very used, tampon?

Did you double up time on 6-stage sets? Did you take a 3-day break in-between stages?

Did you...(cue shocking music) dun, dun, duuuuun...run Luck Magnifier with Think Like a Millionaire instead of a pure Type B, solo, or with Ultra Success!?

Anyone who's been a bit of a firebrand and wants to list their experience, please do so here.
Why do you egg on others to break this basic rules? This is not a good idea. It`s not culinary experimenting, it`s mind programming, mate!
We here to improve ourself, my friend.

For AM or WM or SM user, why must we spent $500 - $1000 for breaking the rules.

The Rules (read: instruction) itself take time to built, not just formality standard and also have logical reason behind it.

Shannon already talked about this long time ago. Many people think they are smarter than the creator and can make the result greater, the end result? Dissapointing.

Short answer : No need to breaking the rules.

Anyway, if you have stories, please do share. It will be enjoy to read. Smile
Tally so far: Two die-hard "rule followers" feeling the need to raise the sword and shield! Peace, dudes. Big Grin

One person took this thread to heart, and has posted his experiences with combination. Am I right in reading that your recommendations is a strong, "Don't do it!" Either you've experienced enhanced negativity, or no result whatsoever?
Lol!

Well, I've listened for (probably) an insane amount of hours to heavy duty 5G. Went over the 21 hour limit a few times by accident, I'M LIVING TO TELL THE TALE! Ever since then...this creepy guy Johnny...who oddly nobody else seems to be able to see..keeps telling me other people are staring at me, talking about me, conspiring together against me, trying to get me...sometimes...he tells me to do things...but other that THAT, no side effects! Big Grin

Since September when I started, I've been varying degrees of tired due to the hours I listen. I planned to go aggressive the first year and really go nuts on the hours, then for the next round, back off a lot as most of the programming will have been burned in by then. Made massive change along the way so far with AM6 (with SM3 it's too early to tell and it's started slow), got nausea once when I screwed up and had the volume messed up and way too high lol, other than that, nothing much to report.
This thread seems in a way just to start an argument. I will be watching to make sure it doesn't get out of hand so keep it civil guys Wink

Not that you aren't so far.. but I can see it getting passionate here.
Hahahah interesting thread. Chill guys, he's just asking who actually DID break the rules or did something different and what experiences they had. He's not asking or goading anyone to break them. As for me, nah this isn't something I want to break the rules of.
I think the only hard set "rule" should be an anti-piracy one. If you pay for it, use it as you please. But then again Im an INTJ thats hated rules his whole life... Im with you RT, shake some sh*t up! Wink
If there were no limits to how to use the programs and actually get the results, I wouldn't care how you use them. But there are limits and restrictions in reality which we must deal with because they are outside of our control. So you have the choice: follow the rules and have the best possible results, or don't follow the rules and have unpredictable results if any.

If you don't want rules, take that up with who or whatever is responsible the fact that we have these limitations - not me. I'm just telling you how to get what you paid for.
I believe there are folks out there with more available energy, and high-powered auras carrying a higher influence and broader reach. I wonder if including instruction and/or a separate one stage subliminal for increasing the "reserve" would make for better results while using any/all subs. Not sure if that's something that's been tested before.

Know Thyself is a good principle, though some lack the wisdom. Catman is a great example. He pushed the limits, knows what he can handle, and has experienced (so far) very positive results. The excitement in his writing - let alone seeing how he writes before/after subs (can totally see a difference in confidence) - is clear.

Anyway, I once had a teacher in college who said during the first day of class, "If you think you can come to my class, take notes, and study the night before my tests and pass - you're wrong." I sat back, crossed my arms, and thought to myself, "You're wrong." He was wrong, because cramming is what worked best for me. I went to class, paid attention, took excellent notes...and then the morning of the test, I was up extremely early with a Red Eye (4 shots of espresso in coffee) and my mp3 player. I listened to a binaural beats program called, "Study Aid" and read through my notes 4-5 times straight through. I then read my notes randomly for a half-hour. I then tested my recall by covering up lists under topics. When I was satisfied, I stopped reading my notes and recalled/repeated my notes in my mind. When I got my test, first thing, I turned the paper over and wrote down anything I was worried about remembering and created my own personal "cheat sheet."

A's every time.

This story may not be relevant here. I just like it, lol. And to anyone who's curious, I've followed all of Shannon's rules. I listen to my intuition and Inner Voice, and I've listened to 8-14 hour per day, using only one sub. Works for me. Great results, little to no mental tiredness or fatigue.

PS - Benjamin, I like to see people think. If I see conformity, that appears (keyword) to be herd-mentality, I like to make sure people are using their brains and questioning things in a healthy way. That's all. Of course it can stir things up. Passion is always provoked when a person feel's their belief system, or way they have been doing things, is being challenged. Most don't like doing things a certain way, investing massive amounts of energy and time, only to be told later they weren't doing it "right" or "optimally." But like I tell my personal training clients, "If I find out new information that shows the way we've been doing things is not optimal, or even detrimental, we will change and do things the new way." Why? Because I'm only concerned with the outcome. I want the best result possible, in the safest and most efficient way possible. I won't defend an outmoded method just because my ego is invested in it.

Regardless, stirring the pot can be healthy - if people are willing to debate and discuss, like mature intellectuals should.
Yeah that's cool, just thought i'd say it as I wasn't sure. As it's all good if it can be discussed rationally as it is so far.