Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Suggestion - Get out of bed early and easily.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a big problem with getting up, I work nights and because of some depression my bed time has just got later and later even when i'm not working. I've tried many times to change it and get up earlier but I can only do it for a little amount of time then it goes back to late again.

Sometimes I reset my alarm 2 or 3 times to go back to sleep and sometimes 2 or 3 hours longer sleep. So a subliminal to help sleep well and also be able to get up early and actually be happy about that and enjoy it would be great.

Thought i'm on alpha 2011 and won't be using anything else until i'm done with that in about 5 months. But since I thought of this now I am suggesting it.

-Ben
Might I suggest (until Shannon can get to it) that you move your clock across the room. My son had to do this as he is a loghead too! lol You may lay back down for an extra 5 minutes or so but you won't fully stay asleep.

I myself am also waiting for Shannon to finish his ongoing projects of saving the world because I have some subliminal needs!

This line just keeps getting longer and longer.....lol

So many subliminal wants and only one Shannon....Wink
Hmm I forgot about this thread.

The funny thing is Patti i've tried that, but if I get up earlier to goto the toilet I tend to get my clock and change the alarm. hahaha whoops.

It's okay the night before saying it but the next day i'm like "aaahh I wanna stay in bed".

Smile

I'm still pretty keen for this one, it would be high on my list after Alpha.

-Ben