Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MP3 Players and Subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys/Shannon. Just wondering how MP3 players and subliminals work. I'm wanting to listen to the masked tracks with earphones for better effect but I'm worried MP3 players might dilute or even negate the effects.

Does it matter if you use masked tracks with an MP3 player? Are there certain players that are good vs others or does it matter?

Thanks! Smile
(05-29-2015, 09:33 PM)iRRepLaceaBLe Wrote: [ -> ]'Nobody' comes on this section . Better ask it in the Men's product discussion .

You came here. Dodgy
Yeah mp3 players are fine. I use my ipod with speakers at night after my cd player died.
(05-29-2015, 09:53 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah mp3 players are fine. I use my ipod with speakers at night after my cd player died.

K, what about headphones? Do they need to be a certain frequency or is that only for ultrasonic?
Ive been using a pair of wireless/bluetooth seinhausers and they seem to be working.

Its odd when I stop the program or take the headphones off there is this moment of readjusting. Its strange not sure how to put it. I dont notice it with the speaker. I dont notice it with other music on the headset. Have you ever been around a loud fire alarm going off for 10-20 minutes... its like that first instant that the alarm stops.
I'm pretty sure the frequency is only for ultrasonic. Though Shannon may have to confirm that one, speakers and that side are really not my forte.
(05-30-2015, 04:43 PM)Superjoy Wrote: [ -> ]Ive been using a pair of wireless/bluetooth seinhausers and they seem to be working.

Its odd when I stop the program or take the headphones off there is this moment of readjusting. Its strange not sure how to put it. I dont notice it with the speaker. I dont notice it with other music on the headset. Have you ever been around a loud fire alarm going off for 10-20 minutes... its like that first instant that the alarm stops.

Yes I believe I noticed this today. I listened to headphones for a bit and felt a bit "charged" in my brain.

I'm also a bit calmer too, unlike when using speakers.

What made me think of this is AfzalG, and how he said he feels depressed after using speakers, and how I've personally had such a battle with bad feelings while on EPRHA despite using it for over 3 months now.

(05-30-2015, 05:07 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure the frequency is only for ultrasonic. Though Shannon may have to confirm that one, speakers and that side are really not my forte.

Ok, can you ask Shannon then? I'll need to know what headphones to get as well. I want to be getting the most out of these programs. Starting to think my speakers aren't helping me very much. Thanks Ben.
(05-30-2015, 06:07 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]I'll need to know what headphones to get as well. I want to be getting the most out of these programs. Starting to think my speakers aren't helping me very much. Thanks Ben.

Its getting harder and harder to the specs on stuff. Might want to buy something and use that speaker test thats free in the store.
I use SanDisk mp3 players with V-MODA M-100 headphones and Audioengine A2+ speakers both can and do handle ultrasonics (I tested them using a sound frequency monitor on my smart phone). They are pricey, but killer.
(06-04-2015, 06:55 PM)AJK Wrote: [ -> ]I use SanDisk mp3 players with V-MODA M-100 headphones and Audioengine A2+ speakers both can and do handle ultrasonics (I tested them using a sound frequency monitor on my smart phone). They are pricey, but killer.

I'll look into it, thank you.
I find open back over the ear headphones more comfortable for long duration listening. Although bulky, these cans lets your ear breathe.

I have a Sony MDRMA300 Over-the-Head Headphones. This is inexpensive and goes up to 24khz frequency response. I sleep with this on and alternate with earphones (classic ones, not the in-ear gum tipped one) on most nights.
Interesting topic, I think since the subs are using some spatial stereo effects best results should be achieved with some decent quality headphones. Saying that, I think if you have some speakers which can be positioned far away from each other should give you some good results too. I wonder what's Shannon take on this, since lots of ppl will be listening to subs on built in speakers on devices such as HTC phones, laptopts or some bluetooth speakers.. (which all are stereo but left and right side are very close to each other)
(05-29-2015, 09:50 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2015, 09:33 PM)iRRepLaceaBLe Wrote: [ -> ]'Nobody' comes on this section . Better ask it in the Men's product discussion .

You came here. Dodgy

Big Grin bahahahahhaa okay that was funny Dodgy "you came here" Big Grin