Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Playing overcome fear and overcome approach anxiety
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can I play overcome fear and overcome approach anxiety simultaneously while I sleep? Or play OF in the day while OAA at night vice versa
No you can't since OAA already has OGSF in the script.
(05-20-2015, 11:20 AM)Geodude Wrote: [ -> ]No you can't since OAA already has OGSF in the script.

That matters? Wouldn't it just add more fuel to the fire?
I mean can I play OF and OAA on loop while I sleep? I wanna improve my social skills and at the same time overcome some irrational fears. I think OF will reinforce the the ogsf script
From the product page:

"The 4th Generation Version now includes the entire script of Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear! Please do not use this program with “Overcoming Fear” or “Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear”, as these will unbalance the script focus."

Trust me, I'd love to use them together as I own both. But I'm pretty sure Shannon put that there for a reason. Do both at your own peril.
(05-20-2015, 06:22 PM)Geodude Wrote: [ -> ]From the product page:

"The 4th Generation Version now includes the entire script of Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear! Please do not use this program with “Overcoming Fear” or “Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear”, as these will unbalance the script focus."

Trust me, I'd love to use them together as I own both. But I'm pretty sure Shannon put that there for a reason. Do both at your own peril.

Huh, well that's too bad. Stacking subs is very appealing to me.
(05-20-2015, 11:54 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2015, 11:20 AM)Geodude Wrote: [ -> ]No you can't since OAA already has OGSF in the script.

That matters? Wouldn't it just add more fuel to the fire?

Its interesting as while playing first stages of AM6 I was picking up more fights than normal. I may end up declaring a war on an entire continet if I played OF and OAA together. Tongue
(05-20-2015, 06:22 PM)Geodude Wrote: [ -> ]From the product page:

Ok thanks Geodude!
Quote:I may end up declaring a war on an entire continet if I played OF and OAA together.

Pinky and the brain? Smile
(05-21-2015, 03:34 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I may end up declaring a war on an entire continet if I played OF and OAA together.

Pinky and the brain? Smile

I wouldn't want to end up like that! Sad
I'm not sure what you meant.. I just meant wanting to take over the world hahaha