Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 vs Testosterone Extreme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is The "Testosterone Extreme" included in AM6 ?
Nah it isn't included in AM6. The surprise is something else Wink
That would be a good idea for AM7 and a testosterone maximizer or regulator.
Testosterone does not make alphas. Self mastery makes alphas. AM is about self mastery.
(05-23-2015, 04:13 PM)Womanizer Wrote: [ -> ]That would be a good idea for AM7 and a testosterone maximizer or regulator.

I think Maximum productivity and prioritise task effectively from BASE can be peaked up and Overcoming procrastination can be introduced from stage 1 to 6. Now I believe stage 5 and 6 only have Overcoming procrastination in AM6 , first few stages I was lazy as hell lol.
If you want to boost yer testosteron`s level naturally, just use Boron in yer diet. You can also check `TestShock Program`
Brother Shin I applaud you in doing your homework before investing your hard earned money in Dr. Shannons products.

I am of the opinion that AM does induce increased testosterone levels as a side effect.
One of my experiences of AM was it induced me to workout at the gym which in turn pushed up my levels of testosterone.

Peace
(05-18-2015, 05:35 AM)Shin Wrote: [ -> ]Is The "Testosterone Extreme" included in AM6 ?
Right,oke. I mean i want to gain muscle by using the program "Testosterone Maximizer for Men".