Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Awakening The Lion Within (AM6)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! Big Grin So it's been a week since I started my AM6 journey. I decided to write an update and start my journal. I am hoping to update it whenever I notice any important changes which is most probably once a week.

First of all, this sub is AWESOME so far. It fucking works Big Grin I've noticed quite a few changes since I started.

- I definitely feel more confident and self assured

- There is a sense of vulnerability that I was having trouble with at first but then I realized that it is there because I'm starting to really nail down my weaknesses through the vulnerability.

- I am able to accept my weaknesses and to work on them, unlike before when I was aware but I couldn't get myself to put in enough effort to change those things.

- I have gotten involved with my parents' business.

- I have been able to come up with a plan that I want to accomplish.

- I know I badly want to become independent and I am more determined to work past the difficulties and obstacles instead of being overwhelmed and discouraged by them.

- I am starting to like taking on challenges and am getting more confident, determination, courage and focus to create the life I want.

The most important ones are these:

I've always known that I have the tendency to always take the easy way out and try to do things with the least amount of effort but haven't been able to truly accept it when I do this and work past it. Today was different, I had it bothering me for a couple of days now and today I accepted that I was just trying to avoid having to face the struggle, the challenge, and take the easy way out. Now I am instead ready to face the challenges I have to face, with a positive and a fun outlook. I have more determination and confidence to push through them and grow through them.

The second realization is that, I tend to seek validation and value externally instead of cultivating it internally. This limits me in so many ways as I'm constantly looking for things outside of me to give me confidence. I've known this as well but haven't been able to actually take the action to get rid of it and detach from this habit. Today I took the step towards doing just that. This certain circumstance today hurt my feelings, instead of dwelling on the pain and the hurt I was able to focus more on the why it hurt; I realized it was because I was seeking validation and value by the acceptance of what I said and I didn't receive it, which hurt my feelings. Through this, I was able to affirm that if I'm creating the reality and the life I want what matters is how much I value and validate myself; external validation is beyond my control and isn't something I should depend on for confidence as no one knows me better than me. I am committed to cultivating my own value and validation from within me instead of seeking it through external feedback.

I've also noticed that my voice tone is very direct, sharp and straightforward with no emotion attached to it. I never change it according to the different circumstances or people. This was a major realization. I believe this came from the belief I had that changing and using different tones with different people for different reasons was a way of manipulating them to get what they want, thus, I didn't want to do it. I wanted to be more direct, honest and straightforward. I read about changing the tone of your voice to benefit of the situation and to control the conversation or the message, when I was reading up on NLP; I wanted to put it to practice, but was unable to because I thought if I do it, I'm being 'fake' with people. Now, however, I realize that this is not the case; it's not manipulation with bad stigma attached to it. It's just simply taking control of the situation with a positive intention to create the desired outcome. Basically, I've been able to remove the bad stigma attached to manipulation, because it's not manipulation that's bad, it's the intention you do it with; if you do it with a positive intention then no one gets harmed, you're just being in control.

Alright that's about it for this week. Will report any other important changes or realizations that happen within the next week.
Nice.. I look forward to reading more.
Thanks guys! Smile

Yeah frosted I've been reading your journal. Good stuff man I like the vlogs, good idea. Keep going man. Good luck to you as well Smile
So glad you're doing AM6!

I wish you an amazing transformation, friend. AM6 has helped open my eyes to subs, and change for the rest of my life.
(05-16-2015, 01:55 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]So glad you're doing AM6!

I wish you an amazing transformation, friend. AM6 has helped open my eyes to subs, and change for the rest of my life.

Thanks a lot bro! Big Grin It will definitely create the change I want for the rest of my life.

What I was wondering though is, how do you manage to listen to the sub for 20 hours a day? You have to socialize, talk to employees/employers, clients, and other conversations. How do you listen when you have meetings with clients and such? I want to get the most out of the sub, but can't seem to get at least about 16 hours straight per a day. Would be awesome to get your input on how you manage it. Smile
hhhhh
(05-16-2015, 03:12 AM)QuantumEnthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot bro! Big Grin It will definitely create the change I want for the rest of my life.

What I was wondering though is, how do you manage to listen to the sub for 20 hours a day? You have to socialize, talk to employees/employers, clients, and other conversations. How do you listen when you have meetings with clients and such? I want to get the most out of the sub, but can't seem to get at least about 16 hours straight per a day. Would be awesome to get your input on how you manage it. Smile

Takes a lot of discipline to put in this kind of hours.

I own my own business, so naturally that makes it easier to get away with it, than if I was a student, or an employee. I admit that.

To be honest, if I have them on, but talk to people, they assume no "music" or whatever is playing, and I'm just wearing them with nothing on while dealing with them. If asked, which to be honest, since I started in September has NEVER happened once...I'd tell people it's a hands free with a mic to answer calls. And that isn't a lie technically, as I can indeed answer calls on them, but I don't lol. They're purely for sub usage. People seem to just assume it's for music, and you've turned it off to deal with them since you can normally communicate with them on.
(05-16-2015, 10:47 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2015, 03:12 AM)QuantumEnthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot bro! Big Grin It will definitely create the change I want for the rest of my life.

Takes a lot of discipline to put in this kind of hours.

I own my own business, so naturally that makes it easier to get away with it, than if I was a student, or an employee. I admit that.

To be honest, if I have them on, but talk to people, they assume no "music" or whatever is playing, and I'm just wearing them with nothing on while dealing with them. If asked, which to be honest, since I started in September has NEVER happened once...I'd tell people it's a hands free with a mic to answer calls. And that isn't a lie technically, as I can indeed answer calls on them, but I don't lol. They're purely for sub usage. People seem to just assume it's for music, and you've turned it off to deal with them since you can normally communicate with them on.

Ah that must be convenient, it's the same case with me but I started on the business recently and wouldn't wanna make the employees feel disrespected, but I think I've figured out how to work my way around it. I got this Big Grin Yeah those are great points that you've made! Thanks! I'm going to try to get as many hours in as possible. Right now I've been getting at least 14 hours minimum. Thanks again for the info Smile
First of all, I'd like to say thank you Shannon for producing such an amazing tool for self development and becoming the best version of yourself. I truly am grateful! THANK YOU! Smile

Alright so today is the end of second week.

Hmm so where to begin, I think I'll go with a list since it'll be easier for you guys to read.

- There is waaaay less negative talk. Whenever something negative happens, I'm rarely affected by it anymore. Even if I do it passes quickly.

- I had started feeling sexy into half way through the first week, and now it's much more intense. Whenever I see myself in the mirror first thing that pops up in my head is, "Fuck I'm sexy!" and I admire myself for a while hahah. Feels pretty awesome.

- I feel way more relaxed, my body language is better and I stand tall and confident. Feels damn good!

- I had no tolerance for manipulation or bullshit before I started AM6 and was reaching a point where I wouldn't get angry or react at it either. Now, it's much more easier to stay calm and not react when it happens, instead I know that this isn't something that should affect me and don't identify with it.

- My inner talk is positive almost all the time now, if I get negative thoughts I dismiss them without dwelling on them or letting them linger.

- I've been working on strengthening self esteem and validation. I am not affected by external feedback as much anymore. I try to validate what I am, how I am, and who I am, by myself instead of seeking anything externally. I value what I think about myself more.

- I trust myself way more. I trust the actions I take and decisions I make.

- The only issue I had was my lack of purpose in life, as in something I want to go after in life, which has been making me feel kind of hopeless at times and low, but this seems to be clearing up as well. I'm getting an idea of what I want to do. Besides that I have anyway been getting the resolve to work on and with what I CAN do right NOW. Which I will start on Monday. Excited for it! Big Grin

There is still work to be done in those areas, they aren't hundred percent where I want them to be, but I'm certain I'll get there soon.
Today is the end of the 3rd week. Stage 1 Day 21.

I don't know what to say hahah. I'm honestly lost for words. I guess I'll start by saying I had a lucid dreaming before yesterday where there was a girl I used to like, she was very conservative but in the dream she was naked touching herself and playing with her pu**y. I feel like it appeared out of nowhere, I was suddenly with a friend of mine and she appeared on a bed naked playing with herself. When I saw the way she was I felt as if she was degrading herself by doing that and was asking her to stop then she's like "It's okay". Then my friend somehow had ended up with his head rested on the bed below her legs and was looking at her pu**y. He started moving closer and closer as this was happening I was starting to build up this heavy tight feeling in my solar plexus/stomach area. When he got really close I was shouting "No! NO!" but he started licking and the feeling overwhelmed me and I started kicking his head; it's as if it didn't harm him even though I was kicking hard, it just prevented him from doing it. Then some other stuff happened which showed a lot of my neediness. The girl suddenly took on characteristics of my mother, she was blaming me and saying I was cheating on her with other women and blah blah, how she doesn't trust me. This is how my mom is with my dad. Then I got this feeling of what am I doing? I don't want this. Some other shit happened and I was told that it's not my fault she's like this, she has issues. Then I ended up being sexual with this different girl, hugged her from behind to say goodbye but got SO turned on that I pretended I was squeezing her but lightly humped her to make her feel my penis against her ass. Then she giggled and asked for my number, I knew I was going to f**k her that night.

Anyway what I make of this dream is that it was working on a lot of neediness and showed me how needy I am internally. It's very innate and has deep roots, because as my friend moved closer to the girl's vagina I realized the overwhelming feelings were feelings of betrayal, anger, helplessness, part of me being ripped away from me, and MOSTLY it felt like FEAR of losing my life. It's sort of like the feeling you get when something life threatening about to get you and grabs on to your leg so you KICK the (pardon my language) M****RF****R to get away. Let's a crawling zombie grabs your foot, and is about to bite so you kick the living hell out of it to survive.

I believe it was this specific friend because I don't trust him completely, because he's very reactive, needy, kind of superficial and has some characteristics somewhat similar to my mom.

I got a lot out of this dream. Thinking about the dream didn't bring up those emotions. Even when imagining that happening again. I was actually upset that I woke up before I could hook up with that woman.

I also have been thinking a lot of things that are hindering me and not allowing me to take action, for which I will make a separate thread because I want as many opinions on it as possible, including Shannon's and I don't know if she reads this or not. It's important to me.

Thank you guys for reading Smile
(05-16-2015, 04:56 PM)XyzN Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2015, 08:06 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, its also my first week of am6! I've noticed a few changes in myself as well Smile

Make that Three!
Almost my first week done too!

I'm going to try and update my own journal every Stage instead of daily-ish.
Good luck to all of us!

I'm on day 4 of Stage 2. Changes are definitely subtly happening.