Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Flooding myself with AM6 S7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the end of this run of AM6 I am considering flooding myself with stage 7 and have it play on loop as much as I can (maximum 21 hours) for 60-90 days. This brings up a few questions for me:
1. If my roommates are accidentally exposed by coming in to my room or being around when I play the subliminal does this trigger the anti piracy code?
2. I'm planning on rolling straight out of stage 6 in to stage 7 without a break in between. Is this in some way detrimental?
(05-14-2015, 04:34 PM)ffaux Wrote: [ -> ]At the end of this run of AM6 I am considering flooding myself with stage 7 and have it play on loop as much as I can (maximum 21 hours) for 60-90 days. This brings up a few questions for me:
1. If my roommates are accidentally exposed by coming in to my room or being around when I play the subliminal does this trigger the anti piracy code?
2. I'm planning on rolling straight out of stage 6 in to stage 7 without a break in between. Is this in some way detrimental?

I think the AP code is triggered if they know it's playing because others are benefiting from one sale.
Banging out stage 7 to unsuspecting room mates might fry their brains:exclamation:
On the first question, I pretty much agree with Ricardo. Should trigger if they know its playing. As for the second question, it shouldn't be detrimental seeing as you are essentially doing the same program. I wish you luck on using stage 7. I'm going to be doing the same thing once I'm done with EPRHA. Will run stage 7 for a entire year, maybe 2 if I feel like I could still get something out of the sub after a year.
(05-15-2015, 12:18 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: [ -> ]Will run stage 7 for a entire year, maybe 2 if I feel like I could still get something out of the sub after a year.

I think Shannon said somewhere that your mind gets bored after 6months of the same message.
I can talk about my experience, I used Weight Loss V6 for a year and I got results that whole time if that helps.
Actually the whole subconscious boredom thing seems to depend on the person. In a thread I posted Shannon said:

"If you choose to do the refresher for the second run, of course, that will be six months straight using that one stage, which is fine, but for "Some" people may become boring."

So, it really does depend on the individual whether or not they will become bored with the suggestions. Also, I've read cases like Ben's where people used a single stage sub for 8 months to a year, sometimes 2 (Justint27) and still noticed results throughout that time.