Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Help me to choose subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys
I am new here, forgive me if my English is bad, it is not my first language.
I read many posts,I decide to listen some of them but I am hesitated what should I choose?
I have many problems like bad history with depression, anxiety, angry, social phobia .... and insomnia. I tried many things like taking medicines, using EFT and NLP techniques, actually I found some benefits but they're not live up to my ambitions.
I stop taking medicine because of bad side effect instead of that i am taking natural supplements like St John worts and 5htp.
Nevertheless, I still suffer many problems such as:
1) Depression.
2) I am quick-tempered.
3) I forget names of my friends, relatives, colleges etc. and information such as dates and terms.
4) weak of self confidence, self esteem, self validation, compulsive obsession as well as comparing my self with others.
5) When a problem occur I feel tense and nervous throughout the day, and at night I can not sleep because I was restored the problem again and again.
5) public speaking phobia.

Choosing suitable subliminal

I spent few years learning english but I cant speak it due to previous problems. speaking was my big problem and still. This situation caused me very frustrated and lead to leave the university.
In the beginning my object was to develop my English by listening to subliminal that may help me to increase learning it. When I visited subliminal-shop website, I found many titles so directly I decided to handle my problems, especially posts and discussions in forum gave me feedbacks encourage me to try.
What I need?
I need some to help me to choose the appropriate subliminal. Should we choose learning English sub because i need to return to university or should i handle my emotional problem firstly. By your experience, what is suitable subs for my condition.
Should I choose firstly AM6, LTU, US, Leaning English ...
What I mean I need a plan to improve my personality and handle my problems.

Shannon can you help me?
Salo2015,

Your situation reminds my past a bit. I have had pretty much all the problems you described; depression, anxiety, phobia in social situation, insomnia, and a few more. Fortunately, I do not suffer much from these problems anymore, and even when I do, I now can cope with them much better. (I was able to achieve it without the help of subs though.)

Even thought this is the case, I don't know if I qualify to answer your question, as I don't have much experiences with the subs. Nevertheless, I will share my opinion.

Given your description, I would say LTU would probably be the best one to start. From the description of the program, LTU would probably address almost all of the issues you described.

If LTU seems a bit expensive, you may try OGSF (overcome guilt shame and fear) or Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid (EPRA). And EPRA is free, so I would say you may want to try this first and decide whether the sub is helping you.

Nevertheless, I would say continue getting your therapy, and check your diet. I found that they do have quite a bit of impact on your emotional well-being.
Well, from what I see you can write in english fluently so it's not a problem that you don't know the language. From this I can make a assumption that the core of the problems must be in shyness and insecurities, this means that by directly tackling other problems this one should solve in itself with some conscious learning and effort. My personal suggestion would be to start with EPRHA. It's free and most likely going to suit you the most. It helps with guilt, shame, fears, insecurities, traumas, helps to increase confidence and overall deals with depression. Would suggest to stick with it for at least 6 months and from your problem severity you could even go for one year.
Thanks guys for share your experience.
I read about LTU and I think it will be good choice.I am hesitated because I don't know l how I can reconcile between the academic development and treatment of emotional problems in an acceptable time, especially each sub take a period of 6 months.
Thank Clansy for the nice courtesy, my problem in the English language that I can not speak it at all I think because of lack of self-confidence as I forget words and terms quickly.
Like Clansy said, I would start with EPRHA. Here you get a great focus regarding your problems. Believe me, without good foundation the results of many other subs will be not as good as they could be.
(05-10-2015, 10:22 AM)Salo2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys for share your experience.
I read about LTU and I think it will be good choice.I am hesitated because I don't know l how I can reconcile between the academic development and treatment of emotional problems in an acceptable time, especially each sub take a period of 6 months.
Thank Clansy for the nice courtesy, my problem in the English language that I can not speak it at all I think because of lack of self-confidence as I forget words and terms quickly.

Salo2015,

I don't know what your situation is, but I would like to suggest start working on your emotional well-being before you start working on your academics, unless you have reasons to get back to academics ASAP (like visa, financial, and etc.)

The reason I suggest this is because of my past experience. My experience was that I was in a situation that left me no time and no room to deal with my emotional well-being before returning to the academics. Therefore, I returned to academics before being able to work out my emotional well-being. Initially, I was able to pull it off well, but things deteriorated rather quickly, forcing me to transfer to another institution.

In the end all turned out well, but if I was able to straight out my emotional problems before returning to the academia, things would have been smoother, much smoother.

The choice is yours, but I would like to recommend working on dealing with your emotional difficulties before returning to the academics, if situation permits.

That being said, I would suggest beginning with EPRHA for several reasons.

1. You said that you have a problem with spoken language due to lack of confidence coming from forgetting words. Since you were able to write English well, I would assume that you have good writing skills in English, but I don't know if Shannon's sub requires you being fluent in speaking and listening in English as well. Thus, you would probably want to test out the effectiveness of the sub.

2. Since you would want to test the effectiveness of sub on you, it would be ideal to start with something free. EPRHA is free, so you don't lose anything financially, if it were not work.

3. EPRHA is the most suited sub for dealing with your issues among the other free subs.

And lastly about your spoken English, don't feel ashamed, or lose confidence because you do not speak the language well. It is difficult to have conversation in a language other your first language. And most of the people I have seen in Canada and US appreciates your efforts in trying to speak in English. (More respect comes if you can speak better, but they still recognize your efforts and pay respects as well.)

And I don't know if you have been made fun of or shamed by someone for your "not having good spoken English," but try to ignore them, and those people are not worthy of you nor their opinions are worthy to be taken. Let them try to have conversation in your language. I would assume that many of them, if not almost all of them would be much worse than your trying to speak in English. So please do not lose your self-confidence because of that.

Given these, I would also suggest trying to talk to native English speakers as often as possible, if you can, while trying to minimize exposure to your own language. That is how I learned English, and it worked out rather well. It can be damn difficult to overcome the anxieties (luckily, I never really had such anxiety for having a bad language), but it is something you will have to deal with, if you were to improve your English.

And also, have fun doing it. I remember that during my first to second study abroad experience, I would speak in English, and suddenly my first language came out. Well, one would assume that the others would recognize it. Some do, but many don't. And I would later have a laugh with what happened, and be amazed that stuff like that can happen. Again, I can understand that how it can be very difficult to have fun in the situation that causes anxiety, but that's the only way I can see how to improve your English drastically and quickly.

Ultimately the decision of trying the sub, and decision of going with learning English vs addressing your emotional well-being are yours to make. I wish you the best luck, and I hope you get out of the difficult journey with relative ease.
My first thought is also EPRHA.

I can understand your english pretty well.. sure you can still improve a little but you're on the right track.
Hi! Your English seems good enough for us to see your points.

Keep in mind results with the subs may take a bit longer due to the language issue.

I'd say EHPRA is a wonderful start. Free too which is nice to get started with!
Thanks guys, I appreciate your help and support.
I think you are right, in the first, I have to deal with emotional problem.
However, regardless of cost , what is the best EPHRA or LTU?
I read that LTU handle many issues. As well as I really admire of AM6 results and feedbacks based on users in posts.
i'm going opposite of ephra & say ASC 5G. that will give you confidence in English & all aspects of life. also, you can feel some the effects after 32 days (according to posters here).

btw, curious as to what country you are from.

edit: typo
(05-10-2015, 07:09 PM)Dilettante Wrote: [ -> ]i'm going opposite of ephra & say ASC 6G. that will give you confidence in English & all aspects of life. also, you can feel some the effects after 32 days (according to posters here).

btw, curious as to what country you are from.

Did you mean ASC (5G), I think the last generation Available is (5G).