Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Poll: How many hours a day did you do for AM6, SM3 or WM2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm just wondering how many hours a day did people do for AM6, SM3 or WM2? Just to get an idea of people's hours and perhaps results etc; I'm trying to decide how many hours I'm going to aim for, and whether or not more is better, because some say more is better, but honestly, Shannon says more is not necessarily better.

8-10, 11-14, 15-18, 18+
Mine 12-21 hours each day.
What was your total hours per stage?
I do 12 hours a day of AM6 simply because it's what I can maintain. Some days I miss some of that and just make it up, I keep track so it's consistent in each stage.
(05-06-2015, 03:46 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I do 12 hours a day of AM6 simply because it's what I can maintain. Some days I miss some of that and just make it up, I keep track so it's consistent in each stage.

With that listening time, do you get exhaustion/tiredness/fatigue that is undeniably from the subs? I'm posting this poll because I'm trying to decide how many hours I'm going to aim for per day averaged. Some people on this forum say they did 16+ or even 18+, and results were great. But does subs really cause tiredness/exhaustion/fatigue? I'm asking because when I get bad sleep, my anxiety gets a lot worse. Though, ever since my AM6 started, my anxiety has been improving, so...yeah.
I need to sleep a little more, i've had a few days off AM6 so far and i've noticed i've got up 30-60 minutes earlier than before but I woudn't say i'm incredibly tired or fatigued from the listening, maybe a little initially at the start of each stage but then I adjust.

When I did AM 5.0 I tried to really boost it, I can't remember exactly how much but I know at a certain point it was just too much, I was overwhelmed, it was like my head was processing too much and I just couldn't sleep and felt weird. But then others have done more hours and been okay, so what you could do is experiment by slowing increasing your hours to see.. though with AM6 you may not want to as Shannon has said to keep it consistent through the stages. When I did 5.0 I didn't know that.
(05-06-2015, 01:16 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]What was your total hours per stage?

Aprrox 500 hours my friend.
Usually average 11 or 12 hours a day with at least two of them using masked track. It feels enough to me.