Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overcome Approach Anxiety Difficulties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been listening to OAA for about six weeks now…and I'm worse at approaching women. I can't seem to approach at all lately, even though before listening to the program I could. Could this be resistance as I'm dealing with issues? Something else?

I actually feel like I was best at approaching when I was on EPRHA, which was truly an amazing sub. Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated.
(04-25-2015, 02:31 PM)yggdrasil Wrote: [ -> ]I have been listening to OAA for about six weeks now…and I'm worse at approaching women. I can't seem to approach at all lately, even though before listening to the program I could. Could this be resistance as I'm dealing with issues? Something else?

I actually feel like I was best at approaching when I was on EPRHA, which was truly an amazing sub. Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated.

What made you want to do OAA?
I'd say it's randomness, or resistance, or maybe, you don't feel you NEED to approach every single time you see a hot girl now. I found that as AM6 made me better and better, and fixed the neediness, and external validation, what I combine to call "the false libido", I find I actually chase girls a lot less and have a much healthier attitude towards them as a result. Which gives much higher quality connections.

How many hours a day are you listening? Try to get as many hours a day as possible to increase the power and quickness of results. As many hours a day with headphones as possible will help it along even more!
OAA focuses you on one thing. If that one thing scares the heck out of you at some level or for some reason, it's possible to cause anxiety from that focus. I used to be terrified of hypodermic needles. They were scary, until I had one about to pierce my skin. Then they were just unbelievably terrifying. I mean, to the degree that I would pass out with the terror. The only difference was the level of focus on something that scared me.

EHPRA deals with fears in general, but does not spotlight any one in particular. That lack of specific focus may have allowed you to better deal with the situation. For most people, it will work better to have that focus. But in cases of extreme anxiety, it may have the reverse effect. If you are having some part of you abreact, go back to EHPRA. Or maybe try OF. Six weeks in, you should definitely not be having more trouble approaching. Use what works best for you.
CatMan, that is a pretty interesting remark, about how sometimes subliminal programs help you become more honest about your own interests, and I may just not be approaching as much because I don't really want to approach, and I'm now more able to simply focus on the things I do want.

Shannon, thank you. I agree that in this case, I think that something about the extreme focus actually made things a little more challenging for me. However, I've noticed that on a number of occasions when using these sub programs, I actually get the results after I finish listening. I might listen to something for six or eight weeks and then stop and it is in the aftermath that I seem to process a lot of the information and start actively applying it in my life.

Anyway, thanks guys. I'm taking a break from subs for a week or two. I may go back to EPRHA after.
Generally when that happens, it will be because during input you were resisting or dealing with too much fear. When input stops, the integrated programming now begins running, and you are acting on it instead of fighting it out of fear. That's part of why I recommend some time off after a multi-stage set, to allow the programming to "set" and get running fully.
Quote:Generally when that happens, it will be because during input you were resisting or dealing with too much fear. When input stops, the integrated programming now begins running, and you are acting on it instead of fighting it out of fear. That's part of why I recommend some time off after a multi-stage set, to allow the programming to "set" and get running fully.

Interesting, taking this week off AM6 could just be what I need. Most times in the past i've not rested from subliminals due to impatience.
Can you get one approach in?

Have you tried working up to it (as in asking for the time from a stranger, and working more and more twords being extroverted?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My0YIsmxofs

Do it, and then you get the biggest endorphin rush ever. its great!