Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male and ADHD?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

JamesC

I am a 42 year old guy with A.D.D. and I'm considering using the AM program to help me become more confident and care less of what others think of me.I'm actually a happy married guy so I don't want it for getting girls.I read on the forum where someone else felt smarter after using AM and I would love to get over the inner crap from spending most of my life I was stupid or retarded. I want the guts and confidence to stop using my adhd as an excuse, let go of the past, and open myself up to the genius I know lies within me and end the self doubt.
(02-16-2011, 07:14 PM)JamesC Wrote: [ -> ]I am a 42 year old guy with A.D.D. and I'm considering using the AM program to help me become more confident and care less of what others think of me.I'm actually a happy married guy so I don't want it for getting girls.I read on the forum where someone else felt smarter after using AM and I would love to get over the inner crap from spending most of my life I was stupid or retarded. I want the guts and confidence to stop using my adhd as an excuse, let go of the past, and open myself up to the genius I know lies within me and end the self doubt.

That should saying being told I was stupid or retarded
Welcome aboard, James!

Did you have a specific question, or am I not yet awake enough to see it? Smile
I think he is asking if it will help him with the problems he has posted.

I'm not far enough into it to answer James. But from what i've seen with my results so far then I believe it will help you alot.