Subliminal Talk

Full Version: So what does NSFM actually do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fresh from a first round of AM6. I'm open to play and experiment.
I was curious by all the good press NSFM is getting. Yet there is barely a discussion about it.
So I decided to test it. Today, I listened to it for a couple of hours .

I went to the beach for a walk and after that I went to a restaurant.
When the waitress came instead of taking my order she started to chat with me.
We chatted for maybe half-hour before she took my order.

Two tables away from me was a family having drinks. One of the girl from that group was madly beautiful. She turned her head in my direction, I automatically smiled at her. She smiled back at me.
From that point on, she was often turning her head in my direction. I also noticed that she was mirroring my body language. We smiled at each other so often. However, the waitress came back to chat with me some more.

Minutes later the restaurant owner came to introduce himself and befriend me. We had a nice chat. All people liked me. When I had to leave. I say goodbye to everybody , the madly beautiful girl, the waitress and the restaurant owner. The waitress said "I hope to see you again soon". The owner suggested I come back this evening or tomorrow to watch the game (soccer) with him

In the meantime, I also got a Facebook message from a girl that I havent heard for awhile.

So how does NSFM really work? I dont believe it is connected to AM6 because the past few days have been totally uneventful. There is something going with that NSFM....Wink
I seriously want to know the same thing. I know that technically its not designed to actively manifest women into your life but damn, I notice lately that women and people in general are much more accomadating towards me now. In fact, when I approach some women they seem a bit more eager and upbeat. Shannon, can you drop some knowledge on us please? What is this machine and how does it shot web?Tongue

EDIT:

I feel I need to further explain my curiosity. I used AOS and BIABW (name embedded one by the way) and frankly, it was hard to see results. I will say though that when I ran AOS with ASC there was one day in particular where I felt the full effects; I felt very sexy and could almost feel the aura oozing out of me. That feeling lasted that day and never really came back that strong.

NSFM does give me that feeling yet from what I understand there's no technology built in to manifest women or to make you produce an aura of sexiness.
What does NSFM stands for? It is not in glossary. (Ben/admin can you please update the glossary in case it misses other programs too? http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1930.h...t=glossary covers most commonly used programs(?), NSFM not being commonly used? In any case,why not make the glossary fully complete?)
NSFM = Natural Seduction For Men
(04-18-2015, 06:15 AM)AlphaRomeo Wrote: [ -> ]What does NSFM stands for? It is not in glossary. (Ben/admin can you please update the glossary in case it misses other programs too? http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1930.h...t=glossary covers most commonly used programs(?), NSFM not being commonly used? In any case,why not make the glossary fully complete?)

NSFM Page
I've read somewhere that NSFM can be used at the same time while running AM6, but you have to run them separately, at least an hour apart. I could be wrong, but I think it would be beneficial if you can use NSFM while training with AM6.
Quote:What does NSFM stands for? It is not in glossary. (Ben/admin can you please update the glossary in case it misses other programs too? http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1930.h...t=glossary covers most commonly used programs(?), NSFM not being commonly used? In any case,why not make the glossary fully complete?)

Thanks for the suggestion man. There is a 'glossary' button up the top of the forum, I will update that with what is new.
Nice report SurferJoy. Seems that it worked very well on you.

I have read that NSFM doesn't work for every woman. Some women are attracted, some are not. Did you see any evidence of this?
Okay. So. NSFM works by using a technology that it introduced called "state shifting". The MPME is the state shifting technology taken to it's logical limits.

Basically, NSFM puts you in the perfect state to naturally and fluidly express everything you know about successful seduction. That's it. If you don't know diddly, NSFM won't do diddly, because all it;s doing is putting you in a state to freely express that while you're conscious.

Quote:I've read somewhere that NSFM can be used at the same time while running AM6, but you have to run them separately, at least an hour apart. I could be wrong, but I think it would be beneficial if you can use NSFM while training with AM6.

This would be an example of why I say NOTHING with 5G. Because even those very few things that can potentially be used with 5G technology, such as an in-the-moment state shifter like this, can be used incorrectly and will damage 5G results if you read half of what I say and remember half of that and then assume you can use it freely with XYZ in 5G.

If you were to follow this partial truth statement above, you'd be doing it wrong and get damaging results. You need to follow my instructions exactly, or don't mix anything with 5G.

Unless you go back and read what I wrote, specifically, and fully understand it, and APPLY it, don't use ANYTHING with 5G.
Ok Shannon understand. Here's my thing, I've used AOS 4G and BIABW 3G and frankly NSFM makes both of them look like sh!t on a stick. Now this is only for me, and I haven't tried the new BIABW so I could be missing out on some stuff. Granted, I got the full effects of AOS ONCE but NSFM gives me that effect on an almost consistent basis when I use it. Not only that but, I feel I do get significantly more attention from women when I use it much more than any attention I got from AOS or BIABW.

So with that in mind I humbly request BIABW and/or AOS be rebuilt in 5G with some of the state shifting technology. And before someone asks, no not in 6G because it hasn't been tested enough to work...all though I am completely open to being wrong.
(04-21-2015, 09:25 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]Ok Shannon understand. Here's my thing, I've used AOS 4G and BIABW 3G and frankly NSFM makes both of them look like sh!t on a stick. Now this is only for me, and I haven't tried the new BIABW so I could be missing out on some stuff. Granted, I got the full effects of AOS ONCE but NSFM gives me that effect on an almost consistent basis when I use it. Not only that but, I feel I do get significantly more attention from women when I use it much more than any attention I got from AOS or BIABW.

So with that in mind I humbly request BIABW and/or AOS be rebuilt in 5G with some of the state shifting technology. And before someone asks, no not in 6G because it hasn't been tested enough to work...all though I am completely open to being wrong.

I'm not surprised that NSFM trounces the other programs, based on both generation and technology. It should. 3G/4G standard compared to SST in 5/6G is like sending a WWI bi-plane up to dogfight with an F22 Raptor. The Raptor isn't even going to have to fire a shot, it can just make a close fly-by past the bi-plane at Mach 2 and the supersonic wake alone will rip the biplane apart. Meanwhile the bi-plane will never even have time to know what happened.

"Some of the state shifting technology", wisely put. But you have to understand that SST is not universally useful or applicable. I could put the exact same SST used in NSFM into AOS and it might fail spectacularly to achieve the goal. That's part of what's driving me crazy about SOS is that it requires a custom solution for every problem. I'm hoping that won't be the case with SST, but I would not be surprised if it does - at least, shy of use in a full 6G package. The only way these programs with state shifting in them, like NSFM, get released is when they pass extensive testing and modeling runs.

So I'm working on this, but right now we don't have a universal self optimizing script and we don't have a universal state shifting technology. The current 6G prototype is insanely complex and has been customized for years, starting originally as a program based 100% on one implementation of the Optimus Engine. I'd like to make other things with SST, but it's a difficult thing to work with. Bear with me. Smile
(04-21-2015, 09:25 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]Ok Shannon understand. Here's my thing, I've used AOS 4G and BIABW 3G and frankly NSFM makes both of them look like sh!t on a stick. Now this is only for me, and I haven't tried the new BIABW so I could be missing out on some stuff. Granted, I got the full effects of AOS ONCE but NSFM gives me that effect on an almost consistent basis when I use it. Not only that but, I feel I do get significantly more attention from women when I use it much more than any attention I got from AOS or BIABW.

K-Train, I noticed that to me, my definition of seduction/seducing is being or having an AOS/BIABW aura. I'm not into talk seduction like the others. I have never been into that.
Back in the day, I remember one night in a club I was into the state then a friend asked me if I see a nice hot girl. I looked on the dancefloor, I told him 'yes'. My eyes were locked into the eyes of a hottie on the dancefloor. I walked up to her and we made out. No discussion.

Another time, I was also into the state in a club and a hottie approached me. She told me I cannot drink Champagne alone. So I nodded with my head making sign that she can join me if she wants. There was girls dancing on the bar tables. She asked me what I think about this.
I told her 'Its sucks because they are not showing their boobs'
She replied if you come home with me, you can have my boobs.

Then I left the club with her in her big BMW 750i to go to her place.
You should have seen the faces of my friends. They were shocked and in disbelief. Deal was closed in less than 5 minutes.
Those were the good ol days, when I was playing with aura attraction concept from C. Cosimano and affirmations.
If you have a similar definition of attraction/seduction then its might explain why we are getting these results.

Today, a car full of hot smiling girls shouted at me 'hey , handsome'.
This hasnt happened to me since 2008...2008 was the last year I played with C. Cosimano and affirmations techniques after that I got involved in a committed relationship for a couple of years.
NSFM, another reason why SM3 is so amazing! It's baked in at every stage. I'm very curious about this program too, seems like it could be awesome. I had a great time going out my first day on SM3 after listening for about 12 hours. Wonder how much of an effect NSFM had on that. OAA and OGSF in there too with NSFM...this will be an amazing ride for the next 6 months!