Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha male? do it again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hate this fucking forum. You cant do anything on here without going through alpha male 50 fucking times.. Not everyone wants to spend 3 years on the same subliminal. If its $500 shouldnt it work the first time through? We don't even know whats in the script of that shit.. Btw If you feel emotions your not an alpha male.
You can do anything you want. If you want the results, you do what it takes. In the case of AM, you have a hue program being expected to work miracles. It can do a lot, but you have to remember that it's a matter of what you do in response to it. It's just a set of instructions. The rest depends on you. Where you are, your personality type, how much guilt/shame/fear you have, what your beliefs are, how old you are, your culture, your emotional style, your intellectual style.

It's $500 because of the amount of work, skill, expertise, time, effort, research, quality, etc. that went into it. It is the best you can get. But it is a set of instructions, and you are responsible for what you do in response to them.

Do you really think this is alpha behavior? All you're doing is making my case for me. If you're not there yet, run it again.
You have ideas and beliefs that have been strengthened over years and years and years, sometimes even decades. Do you seriously expect one run to magically cure everything? Let's be realistic.

Nobody is forcing you to do AM. If you don't want to do it, then don't. Do EPHRA, ASC or whatever else. You seem to want AM's benefits, but not put the time in to fully absorb it. And 3 runs is a worst case scenario, how long it takes depends on the person and their past issues, the hours spent listening daily. You can only control ONE of those, hence the reason I listen for 600 hours per stage. Everyone is different, for example, my first run of AM6 is 10 days away from completion, then I'm running SM3 because my AM foundation is strong enough to do so.

AM is a great program, worth the time involved. Do a free program like EPHRA or ASC, once you see a tangible real benefit go to AM. This negative "I want something for nothing" attitude won't get you anywhere. I'd recommend AM from the outset, as it offers the best programming to change men's lives. It takes time to remove all those negative views and beliefs that I can clearly see are still there. Or not, subs aren't for everyone I suppose.
(04-17-2015, 07:20 PM)rogueathlete79 Wrote: [ -> ]I hate this ***** forum. You cant do anything on here without going through alpha male 50 ***** times.. Not everyone wants to spend 3 years on the same subliminal. If its $500 shouldnt it work the first time through? We don't even know whats in the script of that shit.. Btw If you feel emotions your not an alpha male.
its actually 3 runs not 3 yrs depending on if you run Am6 alone for 3 runs straight. In 3 yes you can do 3 long term subs and be the Alpha Males of every woman's dream or you can sit and complain sorry to say. I understand your pain. I hated it when I heard you had to run Am6 at least 3 runs because I wanted change fast and I thought I could "enhance" my run with am6 with bwe but it didn't make a difference and in fact I felt like it was pulling me back. So I asked my self this question , Where will I be in a year and 6 months from now? or in your case 3 yes from now. I didn't want to be the same old self so its better to be working towards becoming a better man and person, and sex magnet and woman magnet lol, than be the same old self when you know in those 3 years you could've been working towards change. Anyways I hope that makes sense. Again some people see results with 1, 2 or 3 runs depending on where you are. So maybe 6, 12
or 18 months, but 18 months or 3 runs is the max to get absolutely best results. But this is just me, I'm just giving you advice its up to you in what you want to do with this info. Again this is just a suggestion . lol .....Irony..
Just to aff forgot to say...everybody feels emotions its what makes you human and Alpha males do feel emotions just do the research. An alpha is emotionally stable and its what makes them so damn attractive to women. Now Alpha males aren't emotional like women but they feel emotion like true man. To say an alpha male doesn't feel emotion is just being ignorant from watching to many Hollywood movies..sorry had to say it and its best to say it. Truth hurts. Women actually look for men who can make them feel and when you're in rapport you experience emotions with a woman and that's how you connect. Again you feel emotions different from her and in turn she trusts you and we all know what trust and rapport leads to in a woman
... Sex, passion, lust, love. So in depends on what you mean by being emotional, I'm just going with what the dictionary says lol.
All I see is you acting like a victim with this post and wanting to attack us instead of being able to commit to something. There is plenty of evidence that AM does work, but people are at different levels. If I can do 3 runthroughs and get where I want i'll be way ahead than alot of stuff i've tried in the past for ages and not fully got the results. We all want instant results but real change takes time and effort in reality.

Emotions are a part of life, i'm not sure you'd ever want to be totally emotionless.. it's more an excess of negative emotions that is the problem.