Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Street defence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a sub to help defend yourself in a street fight would be great.

boosting endurance and speed
boosting strength and attack reflex
senses dilating in fight to better sense movement of enemy, anticipate them and strike with ferocity
sense of pain diminished during fight allowing you to continue beyond enemy's pain threshold.

Immediate action: When a threat presents itself, you will begin your physical response almost a full second before your conscious mind can catch up. This gives you a large jump on an attacker, who will not expect a response anywhere near that fast.

making this sub ineffective against women or if your a bully
Sounds like you can just take a simple self defense class
(04-16-2015, 06:39 AM)About Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you can just take a simple self defense class

can you name me a few simple ones
(04-16-2015, 08:35 AM)Snake77 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2015, 06:39 AM)About Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you can just take a simple self defense class

You can try Krav Maga, pretty effective and easy to learn, but as always without any effort you wouldn't see any results. Other option is to do AM and simply people will avoid attacking you then where are a lot of weaker, not so confident people to steal money off.
(04-16-2015, 10:02 AM)Clansy Wrote: [ -> ]

You can try Krav Maga, pretty effective and easy to learn, but as always without any effort you wouldn't see any results. Other option is to do AM and simply people will avoid attacking you then where are a lot of weaker, not so confident people to steal money off.

have you ever taken lessons in krav maga? do you spar full contact?

I would like to try that, but I work and study so don't have as much spare time I would like.

a sub to increase reactions and strike accuracy would be effective, but nothing like that available.
Have a few friends with lots of street experience and few decades of training in various martial arts so I am just retelling their experience that Krav Maga is the closes and most effective way to learn street defence. Lots of effective one-hit-one-kill moves that are the key in fighting 1v3 (most of the time in streets you get ganged upon), effective sparing sessions then you fight free 4 all with other 15 people in same room.

Personally I dont find the use for that, simply best idea is not to get involved in the fights, most likely if I would pick up martial arts its only for self improvement and confidence boost. All in all sport sub would be great, personally I dont know why Shannon till this day haven't created few seemingly important titles like All-in-all sport, Happy Marriage or Happy Relationship. They all sounds like many people would really benefit from.
I can vouch for Krav Maga. Krav Maga is serious business. Practical, efficient, brutal.

I can also vouch for fully accepting AM6's programming as a deterrent. It's tough to describe, but most people that even vaguely know about you will never think of stepping to you because you come across as a serious beast. You have to remember, most people that do street crimes, or are bullies, are cowards. That's why they try to pick easy targets. If you aren't an easy target, they will pick easier ones whenever possible.

Also, if you fully absorb AM6, you give off AM6's two auras, sexiness and masculine confidence. That masculine confidence aura vastly makes others pick easier targets. That's happened so often to me, guys look at me, size me up, then don't do anything and move out of my way. Even when I've walked through groups of punks etc. When you LIVE it...they don't want anything to do with you. In fact, many many times, even without me trying, or even saying a word or looking at a guy, I intimidate THEM often. It's obvious, because they keep glancing at me quickly, keeping a lot of distance, and when I happen to look at them they quickly look down or away. When this sub sinks in fully, you really stand out bigtime man.

Again, they're cowards. When you live this kind of powerful programming, others can pick up on it through those auras. Believe me man, it's amazing.
I have noticed earlier in AM6 I kind of stirred up some people a bit, but now i'm later in the program the people who used to ask me for money and stuff in the street so far completely leave me alone now.
Would be a good idea if he can make it into subs like "Becoming a great martial artist".

A lot of the ideas you talk about come from years of actually practicing, like diminishing pain etc.

An example I can give you is Muay Thai kickboxing. In a standard roundhouse kick people simply use their shin bones to crush against the opponent's. While at first it may hurt a little, the pain will gradually decrease along with time as the bone calcifies itself.

Other things that you talk about such as strength, endurance, power simply comes from training. While shannon's subs are powerful enough to do many things, and it may turn out there will be obvious increases in those areas, nothing beats that you actually go to the gym and do the exercises.

And yeah, join a martial arts gym if you are really interested.

- Jake

Hey there,

As above people have mentioned, krav maga is a good one.

If you are not very strong, Wing Chun is a good one. It's on the weaker side of things, but the thing is that it uses body mechanics to out maneuver a bigger/strong opponent - technique based.

Unfortunately you seem to be drawn to the word "simple." The truth is nothing is quite that simple. I could tell you to walk away from a fight but you could tell me some convoluted excuse as to why you couldn't.

Most of the things you ask for can be trained in any martial arts, boxing, kung fu (real ones not mcdojos), etc. Taking a self defense class is the simple version of committing yourself to the martial arts, so get training and start doing
(04-16-2015, 07:53 PM)About Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey there,

As above people have mentioned, krav maga is a good one.

If you are not very strong, Wing Chun is a good one. It's on the weaker side of things, but the thing is that it uses body mechanics to out maneuver a bigger/strong opponent - technique based.

Unfortunately you seem to be drawn to the word "simple." The truth is nothing is quite that simple. I could tell you to walk away from a fight but you could tell me some convoluted excuse as to why you couldn't.

Most of the things you ask for can be trained in any martial arts, boxing, kung fu (real ones not mcdojos), etc. Taking a self defense class is the simple version of committing yourself to the martial arts, so get training and start doing

when I used the word simple it was an attempt at sarcasm. the first reply used that word

in no way did I imply or expect martial arts to be simple no matter what discipline, I had 3 years kickboxing experience in the past so I ain't completely stupid, there is no such thing as simple when it comes to learning techniques.
Not necessarily. Simple as in 'not really complex' is what you want. You don't want a really complex sequence with tons of things to memorize or a wrist lock with 10 steps as you're not going to remember it. Keep things simple, have a number of tools instead of 1000s of techniques and also work from concepts because when you have the right concepts down you can make stuff up and have it work.

Of course you still have to practice alot, but keeping things simple and having less to learn and not overwhelming yourself is the best way to go.

Simple = a palm strike to the face.

Not simple = a spinning back kick. Sure i've seen it work occasionally but would never recommend ever learning something like that for self defense.
(04-17-2015, 05:06 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Not necessarily. Simple as in 'not really complex' is what you want. You don't want a really complex sequence with tons of things to memorize or a wrist lock with 10 steps as you're not going to remember it. Keep things simple, have a number of tools instead of 1000s of techniques and also work from concepts because when you have the right concepts down you can make stuff up and have it work.

Of course you still have to practice alot, but keeping things simple and having less to learn and not overwhelming yourself is the best way to go.

Simple = a palm strike to the face.

Not simple = a spinning back kick. Sure i've seen it work occasionally but would never recommend ever learning something like that for self defense.

that's it something direct and to the point, a lot of martial arts do teach spin kicks cause they look good in tournaments.

i read a book many years ago and what it said was the less techniques you know the quicker your mind can react with the right response.

my issue is time i study and work, so don't think i would be able to commit myself to a class
I suggest Dr. Shannon creates a new 4G aura of dominance which will repel those who might want to hurt you.

Peace