Subliminal Talk

Full Version: FluffyBunny's AM6 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Starts yesterday April 12 2015

Histroy : done am5 finished and ran sm3 right after . Finished May 07 2014.
Didnt run anything other then Maximum healing speed 4G on and off until now.

Day 1

Well Last night was annoying as heck. I kept on waking up . Probly 4-5 times.
Each time i wake up my chest is feeling very frustrated. like my heart energy is blocked. I had to physically like scratch it lol. U know u get that feeling where u wanna punch it ? cause its so annoying and frustrating? Yup thats the feeling...

Not sure what its trying to tell me? what is it clearing??? not sure what to do about it . other then went back to sleep lol. Maybe the volume is too loud ???

Only recall a tiny bit of a dream like a flash of a scene . kissing a girl thats it. not sure why i dream of that.. i dont have any fear with kissing lol.

rly hope i dont get that stupid feeling again, i need my sleep ...
yah samething happened last night but wasnt as annoyed as yesterday in the chests.

I kept on waking up for some reason...
By the 5th time i was pissed off lol.
like srsly bro just let me sleep what alpha do u want from me while im sleeping?
a boner? already am having one lol.
sheesh

whatever at least i had to wake up early this morning to go volunteer session
Sounds like it's definately clearing something.. the times i've woken up with physical reactions i've noticed the next day that something seems to have cleared. What specifically I can't say for you, I learnt when it happens to just stay with it, allow it to be there.. eventually it passes and you feel better.
im having it straight for the third day and its getting it on my nerves. not really cleared for me yet its still continuing ... kinda carries over when i wake up as well..

each day is a different dream but within the same day ,i have the exact same dream every time i fall back asleep and i wake up again and fall back asleep with the same dam dream and i do the exact same thing over and over . i dont even know wtf it is . seems like im like turning coins into this pirate . thats like a video game i was playing. why would i dream of that...

after doing that like 5 times over and over, i woke up and i was thinking fuck why am i turning coins. i am going to frickin kill that thing next time i dream about it lol. but not sure if i did or not was already morning.
I noticed that when I use sub it's harder to take control over your dream. It's like can't tell if it's a dream or not and even if I noticed I keep believing it's real.

At least you know it's working on something.
I feel like my back pain is a little bit more then usual, after switching from MHS to AM6.

Either its AM6 making me have bad quality sleeps so i am not healing properly or AM6 took over the effects of MHS.

ima assume both lol. gonna see if i feel better when i get quality sleep, otherwise i might switch back to MHS first to get it healed...

with the dreams yah its hard to control it .
almost finished stage 2.

Seems like stage 2 makes me really self concious about myself . Speically when i am talking to people i dont hold my eye contact anymore weird...

I personally think its a fear of making other feel uncomfortable and dont wanna hurt them because i tend to not like it when i hurt ppl , ima a very sympathetic guy
to FrostedFake:

Yah i remember it being like that when i ran am5 as well. although that was like almost 2 years ago.
I remember through stage 1~3 , 4 ish i was pretty much just having a sales job and playing video games then quit the job cause i hated it lol. pretty sure am helped.

I remember i was even more self concious back then... Whenever i walked out of my dorm in college to go grab food. i would feel like everyone is looking at me... now that i think about it its funny

Stage 3 Summary :

just finished stage 3 pretty standard.
I am not looking for any results at all just running it for heck of self improving and growing.

Man i had HELLA TONS of dreams every night i sleep lol pretty sure there wasnt 1 night i didnt have a dream wow. I remember runnnig SM3 and didnt even have that much dreams and i was running for 16 hours. with AM6 i am only running 6 hours and 40 minutes each night lol.
I was doing 9 hour and 20 min before but later cut down two runs for no reason .

anywys my dreams they range from.

Killing random stuff ...
dreaming about my video game.
Making out with my old highschool crush ... ended up kissing her and then kissing the belly then i woke up . FUCK Big Grin

forgot the rest. but theres some with parties some with fights some with this and that.... i remember them when i wake up. but later i forget

Overall pretty normal feeling at the moment. nothing particular
technically out of the conutry atm so dont have much exposure to women or people ...
gotta wait till September when i am back to university which will be when i finish stage 4 and start stage 5...

That will be exciting to report Big Grin
so recently for the last few days i just have vivid dreams of having multiple girls

and each night when i sleep... i ended up meeting at least 2 girls or more...
every encounter is intimate..
not necessary intercourse but i would end up doing everything i like to do during sex. the foreplays etc...

funny with this girl the setting was at my room LOL. we were on my bed but outside the balcony there was her whole family or relative. She said something to me ...

I just went to her and made out with her... she said something again... think it was if there wasnt people around...

i pulled her arm and led her to another room. and there i had my fun. only this girl was i able to remember her face exactly... i still remember those piercing green eyes and that sexy face Big Grin

next girl was even more weird.... i was in the public washroom at a hot tub/swimming pool/water park place..
i was taking a piss this girl just walks in ... and started wanting to give me a BJ.

i just shove it in lol

then next... i somehow am in a very elegant house... and this girl came into my room... and was another encounter ...

LOL all in one night.. i woke up i was like ... ahhhhh what a night, literary felt quite satisfied as if i actually had sex. was probly a form of me releasing my sexual energy.

what amazes me is i was controlling myself to not cum inside the dream... and maximizing the pleasure ...
I even woke up to the point where i was satisfied enough but didnt cum... thats when i woke up..

forgot what the sex dreams two nights ago was ... but it was pretty good too i was surprised .
Its always so vivid and real.

probably cause im not having sex for such a long time since im out of the country... so my body is just telling me what i need .
Just started Stage 5 today.

been roughly 8 weeks now and im back to the country. sadly my FWB girl didnt reply to my text when i texted her.

anyways So far overall. I would say its been a smooth ride lol. almost too smooth ? i remember last time i ran am5 almost 2 years ago. it was a depressing one lol.

I dont think i barely felt much resistance. and i am a hard headed stubborn ass guy. well once in a while I do get a depression day or two but usually i can turn it around .

Maybe its just i dont have as much exposure as i did with other subs. i usually run 7~9h .

Anyways i dont think a lot about its affects and stuff. But i do see a decrease in neediness which i quite like. some women would smile at me when they see me looking at them .
hey anyone know that if i can run

Maximum learning speed 3.0 4G Type B with AM6 type BCD ?

and what kind of hours should i put into each?

like 4 hours like MLS and 8+ on am6?

anyways update : pretty close to end of stage 5

seems pretty normal to me probly normalizer working its magic . but i can tell that i dont need to try to be dominant or anything and people seem to respect me by default.
With the women aspects i see them checking me out here and there but that's about it
No, you can't. You can't run anything else with 5G.
Shannon says that you can not use AM6 with any other Sub. finish it and then you can do a 4 g program or even two 4 gs.
Yeah, naturalizer is very powerful, when I finished my AM6`s run I had felt like I was always like this but I know that this sub made me a much better man.

Any way, keep going, mate, and after you finish your run, use what ever you want. Wish you all the best! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3