Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Honest Opinion am5 vs am6 and sm2 vs sm3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi guys I want an honest opinion who got more results with am5 than with am6 and with sm2 than with sm3 ... can you share your experience compared to the newer programs?

because thats my impression when I read the old journals poeple seem to get better effects with the older sets... I ask because I plan redoing am5 and then sm2 after finishing with my wm2
I did am5 it was my first sub from iml.i found it powerful.i had a lot of resistance during the first 4 stages.then it smoothed out I found it a pleasant experience.

Then I did 30 days of Ephra.

I am about to start stage 4 of am6 ,it's kind of hard to quantify and compare it to am5 yet.it would have been easier if I had kept a journal.

I do not know if it is the naturalizer in am6 but the changes are there.

Everyone comes in at different. Starting points comparing themselves to the bullet points on the sales page.
I can compare AM5 and now AM6 (10 days left).

AM5 shook my life from the core, made it a big mess so I could find myself a new. It was painful and scary experience to the point that even if I got lots of the results I was afraid to do it again. Constant depression, insecurities, trying to fight back to the world that depressed me for so long. It was a great change, but it was painful.

AM6 was way easier on me compared to AM5 in terms of emotions explosions and life destruction. It might be naturalizer + OGSF (definitely felt effect of this one in positive aspect) and the fact that I have already done AM5 before, but the journey actually was fun and enjoyable. I didn't make me change my life again, but I didn't need to! I am happy there I am going with my life, the goals I am getting to, what I have already achieved and most importantly that I am proud of who I am. What AM6 gave me was lots of small and deep things that helped me to fix some traumas from the past. Fixed small insecurities about friends leaving me (had a lot of betrayal in the past), gave huge kick for my socializing and want to communicate, stability, confidence, people started to look differently to me now. Its interesting how its hard to a finger on things that changed, but the overall improvement is definitely noticeable and people around do notice it too.

In conclusion my own opinion is that AM6 > AM5. Yes AM6 does have more things in it, it might be harder to get it all in one run, but now instead of doing 2-3 separate subs + AM5 in a year you can do 2 runs of AM6. Another big pointer that I based my opinion was the fact that AM6 has OGSF that gave me some wall breaking just there it needed to be done to bring out my potential. SM3 here I come!
I did AM5 then AM6 just afterward. I would say with AM5 I saw better external change but it was my first sub so I'm not sure if it was just because of that. With AM6 it felt more like searching a meaning to my life. With AM5 it was more getting good socially.

In my opinion AM6 is better overall because it is more general. But AM5 is more focus on one thing to me. Both are great. But then it is hard to predict which would be better for you.

My advice is that if you want more external change toward girls, getting good socially AM5 would be better. But if you really want to be a real man, find a real meaning to your life then choose AM6.
As a comparison I feel than AM6 is more like BASE and AM5 is more like SM/WM.
interesting it seems that am5 is stronger on the alpha component but harder to swallow

i remember stag 2 on am5 it was so strange so much attention positive and negative didnt use am6 so i can only speak of am5 ...

anyway I plan to use shanons subs all my life longe so i will have time to do all of them Smile
AM6 is not weaker on alpha, it's much, much smoother of a ride. It's got more in it, which makes it a bit less specific, but it also has OGSF in it and the naturalizer and SlipStream, too. Much, much smoother ride, and at least as deep and profound (probably moreso), but now you don't have to have the turbulence that AM5 had to get there. Easier is often equated with less powerful among men because we've been brainwashed to believe "no pain, no gain". Basically, you don't have to have a harder time doing it for it to be more powerful and effective.
(04-02-2015, 01:12 PM)Clansy Wrote: [ -> ]I can compare AM5 and now AM6 (10 days left).

AM5 shook my life from the core, made it a big mess so I could find myself a new. It was painful and scary experience to the point that even if I got lots of the results I was afraid to do it again. Constant depression, insecurities, trying to fight back to the world that depressed me for so long. It was a great change, but it was painful.

AM6 was way easier on me compared to AM5 in terms of emotions explosions and life destruction. It might be naturalizer + OGSF (definitely felt effect of this one in positive aspect) and the fact that I have already done AM5 before, but the journey actually was fun and enjoyable. I didn't make me change my life again, but I didn't need to! I am happy there I am going with my life, the goals I am getting to, what I have already achieved and most importantly that I am proud of who I am. What AM6 gave me was lots of small and deep things that helped me to fix some traumas from the past. Fixed small insecurities about friends leaving me (had a lot of betrayal in the past), gave huge kick for my socializing and want to communicate, stability, confidence, people started to look differently to me now. Its interesting how its hard to a finger on things that changed, but the overall improvement is definitely noticeable and people around do notice it too.

In conclusion my own opinion is that AM6 > AM5. Yes AM6 does have more things in it, it might be harder to get it all in one run, but now instead of doing 2-3 separate subs + AM5 in a year you can do 2 runs of AM6. Another big pointer that I based my opinion was the fact that AM6 has OGSF that gave me some wall breaking just there it needed to be done to bring out my potential. SM3 here I come!

the story of my life. I'm on stage 5 and I can say I have changed a lot in regard to friends and socializing compared to 3 yrs back. I have only ran Am6 and I can the first 3 stages were extremely hard on me. it was like someone took a stick with fire and poked my emotions till I wanted to cry. it was so tough. it sucked too. I plan on running Ephra then Am6 again
I will choose AM6 over AM5 any day.
One point that hasn't been brought up yet that's relevant, is that AM6 has EPHRA in it, alongside OGSF. Both help the perception of it being an "easier" ride, as they're removing the garbage all the way through the program. Nevermind the Naturaliser and Slipstream further increasing the perception of being easy. I agree with the flawed perception that if something is easy, it is weak or undesirable somehow. Many believe that. AM6 is the new and improved product, EPHRA, OGSF, Seek The Challenge, 5G, all the trimmings of 5G like Naturaliser, Slipstream, OE2 etc., so of course it will deliver much more powerful results, in an easier to digest way. It's a win win, and should ALWAYS be used instead of the older model.
why then if its true many had fewer external or obvious results with am6 than with am5 read the journals and testimonials i will do am6 for sure but cant agree that it is better in everything than am5 just because of the changes whats with jimbodys statement didnt feel anything? he had great success with wm2 why should he lie with am6 than remember sarges journal and so on... how many guys didnt get laid with sm3 ? but with sm2 many spoke about sex with girls...
I didn't do Am5 but I had great results from Am6. At Stage 5 + 6 I even got some results that I only expected from SexMagnet.

After the last girl ended it with me (before Am6) I had a long dryspell. I had a fling with her for a while and I fell in love bc she was the hottest girl I ever had at that point (slim, cool, she looked like "Emma Mae" and even behaved a lot like her in bed). She leaving me was so devastating for me I couldn't care to get any other girl for more than a whole year and I even fell into depression.

Am6 transformed me completely. After no change in my crushy feelings for her about 1.5 years, during Am6 I suddenly lost my crush day by day and felt more empowered. By the end of that sub I had multiple girls hooked on me simultaneously, and a girl that friendzoned me for years suddenly asking me to be "more than friends". That was a day after she sent me a message out of nowhere asking if I wanted to spend the night with her (we never were alone together only met when all friends were there, so that was very unusual).
She wanted a relationship from the very beginning so after some making out I rejected her. I told her one of my buddies had a crush on her and I owed him one, which was wasn't the main reason but one of many why I didn't want to hop into a relationship with her. (The main reason was I found her only attractive when I couldn't get her but she was absolutely not my type even though she is the crush of many other guys. E.g. her big boobs, many guys like them, I like more firm and small breasts) It was the first time that I rejected an attractive girl, as I'm usually the one making moves and not the one getting gamed.

Before Am6 I would have jumped into such an offer gratefully without thinking, but now I was thinking why settle only for one girl instead of many?

Screenshot:
first time after 3+ years of friendzone out of nowhere romantic interest:
[Image: pIYqa2em.png]

Rejecting her payed off as a month later I got another, even better girl hooked on me. Am6 really changed how I behave. I can't really explain how I did it, but I was acting very different than before Am6. First she didn't care about me, then she thought I was an asshole and than she didn't stop messaging me although I was ignoring her. She sent me nude's whenever I wanted one. And after our first night she said she developed a crush on me. "But you don't need to be scared because I'm not a stalker" is what she said. The following days multiple times she said she is not a stalker even though it wasn't relevant to our discussion ...hmm ok?

She got angry whenever I hinted at an open relationship and said she is disgusted of the thought of me sleeping with other girls. She is not, and will never sleep with other men while being with me and she doesn't care that we're not in a relationship, and I shouldn't ever touch her when I hadn't washed myself at least five times after I touched another girl. She showers multiple times everyday so I think she has some obsession with cleanliness. She has one of the hottest asses, is slim (important to me), B (C?) Cup (my Type, again I hate sagging DD-Cups) but I don't like her face.

BUT, and that's why she is a keeper, she DEEPTHR*ATS whenever I ask her to.

And now I don't give a sh*t about that first "Emma Mae" girl that I had the strongest crush ever on. That's for me the greatest result I got from AM6, I thought I'll never get rid of that oneitis. And now I'm on the beginning of SM3. Too early to say much about SM3 but AM6 definitely has something.

Maybe people didn't get much because of clearing during the subs, on older subs people didn't do that, or maybe people back then were women-wise more advanced and more able to reap the benefits of the subs. Or maybe a combination of both.
I didn't do any clearing and I didn't get clear result as you. I did get some results but not as obvious as yours. For me AM5 was more noticeable or the same because I had already done AM5 when I did AM6 (AM6 didn't add anything obvious). Also I wasn't in the same environment so it's hard to judge precisely.
yeah I witnessed how a girl asked my friend for a date after him being in friendzone for a long time it was on day 16 stage 1 of am6 ...

since you postet a screen athanas i will show some screens of me (all during wm) translation under picture...

[Image: o3ec313vayx.png]
(me: how is your situation
her: What do you mean?
me: do you want my cock
her: yes
me: where
her: in my pussy
me: with pleasure
her: i would really like it)

[Image: wd355f6i7nwt.png]
her: please rape me
me: did you see it
her: yeah you are such a macho
me: haha no

[Image: beoxznw49h5q.png]
me: you didnt say anything to it (offering her sex)
her: you are good in it for sure (eating pussy)
me: i usally dont do it but for the right women i would or for my wife
her: you are a real man, not such a looser you are a real man :**
me: thanks honey you too

[Image: chomozwac2vx.png]

[Image: vhu1kgms6e7.png]
(exgirlfriend writing me after 8 months after she broke up)

her: I want you
me: Smile
her: my hot dominant man
her: do you want me?
me: yes
her: Juhu
her: this time i will obey to you
me: i hope so
her: i will do everything you say
her: do you still like deepthroat?
me: of course
her: hehe
her: do you want me still to be your whore
me: yes
her: kiss smiley
(same girl textet me yesterday that she wants me to fuck her mouth and drink my cum and piss lol )

[Image: 2z6r6pu73vqv.jpg]

(after telling her that i go to party)
her: ehhh dont flirt there
me: will you kill me then?
her: yes
her: I warn you haha (picture with gun)

[Image: nro143yty5l9.jpg]

(ex girlfriend writing after break up)

her: I missed you so much
her: it really hurts
her: i am sorry
me: you dont have to apologize for this
me: its ok
her: i always feel so weak when i am with you
her:although i dont believe in your alpha shit
her: i have more respect for you than for my father

i had so much more screenshot but i always delete them because of my low space on my phone and because i dont want to think about these girls
afzalG why don't you continue your journal?

If you're tired of discussing with other guys who don't understand you, you could just ignore them when they post. Take us with you on your Sub journey for those guys who DO understand where you're coming from.

The subs seem to work on you extraordinarily well, better than on me (I only had one girl yet begging me for sex and slapping her without much input from my part [SM3 Stage 2 currently]) I want to find some details in your journal on how I can improve my sub listening. You probably do something accidentally so you subconscious is able to better absorb the information. (e.g. you mentioned you listened to Theta-binaurals during SM3)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5