Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about AM6 for Shannon and everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does AM6 strongly eliminate caring what other people think? Right now, I have this strong OCD where I don't want to let my family know who I really am, so I put on this sort of detached, contrived, persona around them, that is a robot compared to who I am. Also, I have a lot of self-esteem and confidence issues, as well as social anxiety; not severe social anxiety, but it's more like an intense self-esteem issue, where no matter where I go, I put on a persona or get into a character in order to hide my true self, because my true self is inexperienced, depressed, and such, but I'd say I'm a good looking person, with good style, and already somewhat dominant body language (because of the "personas" or "characters" that I put on when I talk to people sometimes).

Do you think AM6 will help me to just completely let me be myself and comfortable in my own skin, and stop having this extreme OCD of having to put on a persona and get into a character, depending on whatever situation I'm in, to hide certain aspects or traits of me that I am afraid of showing in any specific situation? This is why I have social anxiety, because in almost every situation I am in, I am acting a "part", and it's a different part depending on which situation it is, to sort of hide my aspects that I don't want to show, and fake a persona that I think would be most attractive or easy to deal with the situation.
In short: Yes, I also had the same personality you
Yeah letting go of caring what people think is one of the goals. I'm not where I want to be but i've definately made progress in that area.
Yup, AM6 deal with that.