Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ~~Sexual Healing ~~ Rayhon SM v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if you all remember my old am 5.0 journal last year..

I ended up quitting am 5.0 after stage 5 & I did a full run through of AM 6 & I'm currently on SM v3.

TWO runs of Alpha male gave me

- I now live on my own (800 a month rent)
- I have been raising a German shepherd from age 2 months old - 10 months old and till death do us apart.
- relationship with family is healed
- believe in my own ambitions & dreams
- respect from other men & women
-I work landscaping full time 40 hours a week
-made me grow up into a man
- BASICALLY EVERYTHING that AM was supposed to do has happened. The only thing that I still have is procrastination.

Stage 2 Day 23 of Sex Magnet 3.0..

I used be nervous & shy around women & never had the confidence to keep a girl attracted or to see myself actually being able to handle the emotions of a relationship.

Stage 1 of sex magnet was awesome! I felt like I had allot better beliefs about women & I lost allot of anxiety and fear associated with them. I also started talking to girls more and my approach anxiety dissapeared allot although I wouldn't cold approach women, I would only talk to them if I had a reason like if they also had a dog. I found myself walking around even more confidently & with amazing self esteem & social ability than I had during AM6. I would talk to allot of chicks even if they weren't super hot I would start hitting them up. I also noticed allot more interest from other girls.

DAY 23 STAGE 2 - My needyness is gone, I look at girls in the eyes very naturally, intense and immediately when I see them, even if they aren't hot I will still do this. I don't look at guys in the eyes nearly as much I do with girls because I think my stare is too intense now & they would either think i'm a threat or i'm being hostile or just look away. But when in a conversation with a man I will look him in the eyes.

I now am in a position where I can bang/date several women but for some reason I don't wanna hurt there feelings and fuck/date them if I know I don't want anything more then fun. My standards have become increasingly high.

Also last weekend I almost had a threesome with two girls, long story short I went to the bar with two girls and was kissing both of them at the same time in front of everyone & dancing to country music with them having a good time.

Before AM v6 I was nervous at bars and didn't feel comfortable or feel like a man. I brought these two back to my house and I almost banged them both but one of them wasn't down. The other one was down to hook up but I didn't want to bang her I really only was making out with her so she doesn't get jealous and cockblock me.

They slept over and I woke up and made them breakfast. I had no desire to see them again but I enjoyed the fun I had & I was VERY sexual and direct with both of them & I think I really came off like a player. I made out with both of them & licked there tits but nothing more although like I said I could have with one of them but chose not too.

I'm very excited for SM Stage 3 because it's going to take things to another levels. For once i'm in a position where I'm being chased by women and not the other way around.
Rayhon - awesome! Procrastination comes directly from fear in my opinion so after SM try what Geodude is doing - a long term run of Overcoming Fear.
Hi Rayhon!

I really don't like to post and use this site as a chat room. However, your statement on your German Shepard really hit home. I had to put mine down in May of 2012 and I miss her terribly Sad.

I live in a building that doesn't allow pets, but that is one of my goals to achieve with these subs.

C YA!

Rick
Sexual healing.....that's new. Big Grin

Good luck.
Day 2 Stage 3

Nothing I've noticed yet from this stage but I did forget two post some things that happened to me in stage 2.

1) My mom is a hair dresser & I went to get a haircut at her work. I noticed that her Persian coworker (im Persian too) was showing me indicators of interest and although they were extremely subtle I can tell that she was attracted to me. She wasn't doing anything overtly obvious because my mom was there and she works with her.

2) I went to a sushi restaurant by myself yesterday & the Asian waitress in her 20s was also talking to me in a seductive way. I've noticed this allot since I've started sex magnet, woman tend to talk more slowly/seductively to me & are almost always attracted to me. I've had some EXTREMELY obvious signs from women in the apartment building I live at but I'm not attracted to them so I didn't do anything.

3) Sex Magnet has really made me the prize & my self image of my self has improved dramatically, especially in relation to women. My procrastination tendencies have decreased dramatically and my house is looking cleaner than ever.

4) I'm able to talk to my dad about girls & sex, and my interactions with my parents & almost everyone I encounter has become very natural, as if they are already my friend and not just a random stranger. I never used to be able to speak to my dad about sex & girls because I just never did growing up & I wasn't open with them at all about these type of things. Sex magnet has made it so that I'm open and honest with everyone & I have become even more genuine.

5) My standards are even higher then before although I find girls who are lower on the number rank scale (1 - 10) more attractive than I did before. I See the beauty of all women even if they're not my type.

Very much looking forward to Stage 3 & what it's going to do for me.
Day 5 Stage 3

I've noticed my sexuality reaching an all time high. Every women I see I stare into there eyes very deep & sexual. I have the same gaze a cheetah does as it prepares to chase down its prey. Women are extremely attracted to me, some might say magnetically >.>..

[b]4 things today that caught my attention[/b]

1) Today 6 am the 7 11 cashier who has seen me almost every morning Monday-Friday for the last month said that I look like "Liam from Dog the Bounty Hunter".. I replied saying "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She responded " OH! it's a greaaat thing!, can't get enough of it".. I chuckled in a flattered manner yet I appeared to be grounded and not shook or embarrassed/nervous about the situation.

2) One of my coworkers out of no where threw in the nickname "Manly" at the end of one of his talks to me. It was wierdddddd i responded with "What is that my new nickname? *wink* "

3) I was on my lunch break eating food outside of a elementary school sitting on a bench when all of a sudden an entire elementary comes out for lunch. The strange part is when I saw this 6 year old girl go up to two of her friends in a huddle and whisper something then all three of them came up to the fence close to me and said "Helloo! Smile" It was very cute! I can't help but wonder if had something to do with my aura.

And lastly on the bus back from work there was this pregnant women who was with her husband and 10 year old son. I somehow created an intense amount of sexual tension & attraction with the women (age 29?) & I purposely wouldn't hold eye contact for longer then a split second because the intensity was too much. It's like I was telepathically sending her sexual signals & she was responding. SUCH AN INTENSE & SURREAL EXPERIENCE!!!

My confidence & self esteem is through the roof! I look at my self in the mirror & think how beautiful I am allot more now that stage 3 has started to hit me. Almost every women I come into contact with is extremely attracted to me. Sex Magnet is very fun subliminal to use although it has made me rethink relationships and whether or not I want to get married. In fact Sex magnet has killed ALL my neediness for women already & I've become an extremely high value man. Even more so then when on AM. Although I've become more emotional then when I was on Alpha Male.
(07-18-2015, 07:57 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]Update? Don't be one of the SM3 users that runs off into sexland never to return :'(

But who does want to return from sexland?
Hahahah I want to goto sexland! Smile
(07-18-2015, 07:57 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]Update? Don't be one of the SM3 users that runs off into sexland never to return :'(

I'll going to that land in one month after finishing my second run of AM..well it's almost done! Wink
(07-18-2015, 06:12 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]I just imagined Sex-Land as this theme park of sex where the admission is SM3. Its like Candy Land but sweeter.

LoL! Omg! Flapjack is the BEST! Big Grin
(07-18-2015, 07:31 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]Candy Island!

ADVENTURE!!

addddventure... >> (knuckles)