Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sex Magnet - The Journey of a God in the land of the mortals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just as Aproditius had a special magical ring that made men fall in love with her. Now mortal men have been given the same...the great Sex Magnet. The great Shannon has brought this gift to mortal men..thankyou mortal Shannon.

Thor the God will descent from Asgard to the land of the mortals to test this so called SM.

So what has Thor the God done prior to this ?

1. Two runs of AMS 5.0 some may ask why did the great Thor choose AMS 5.0 why not AMS 6.0.

Well it was going for half price so I thought why not.

2. What does Thor the God hope to gain from the SM ?

He hopes to use SM in parallel with his current seduction skills to get even better at seducing mortal women and become smoother in the process.

3. What is the great Thors seduction strategy ?

Meeting women in his day to day life. Thor does not think to highly at meeting women in clubs.

4. Does Thor currently get laid

Yes he has been laid he has seduced women taking them from coffee shop into his bed. He goes for mortal women between the ages of 22 to 30.

5. What is Thors Archilles heel ?

He gets emotional and frustrated at times when things do not workout n his favour and this often shows.

6. How old is Thor ?

Thor is immortal but for the benefit of the earths clock he will be 43 years old.

Let the journey begin...watch this space Big Grin
I like how you are writing this journal Big Grin Good Luck!

By the way, you started the journal in the discussion section not in the journal section. Maybe a mod can move your journal.
Immortal Thor, before, you said to wait for your journal --> HERE <-- What makes you change your mind to write your journal in "Discussion Section"? Is Thor the god become too old? lol. Just kidding. :p

Good luck Semi-Immortal-43-years-old-Thor-soon-to-be-Sex-god. Big Grin

PS : Thor, you must advertise Shannon's sub to whole Asgard, it may help other gods.

---
This will be the funniest journal ever! Big Grin
Oh sh*t I have scr*wed up apologies posted in the wrong section will move it shortly :-(
Relax, Ben will move it for sure when he see it. Big Grin
(03-22-2015, 02:24 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Just as Aproditius had a special magical ring that made men fall in love with her. Now mortal men have been given the same...the great Sex Magnet. The great Shannon has brought this gift to mortal men..thankyou mortal Shannon.

One could only hope the great Shannon was immortal, with all the demands we're making of him for different subs, probably immortality would not be enough though, to make everybody happy :angel:
I have moved it with my godly powers of administrating. Though I wish I had powers of strength and such also. Smile
Good luck Thor, I may run this or AM as my next sub. Two runs of AM5 must be a good foundationBig Grin
Thankyou mortal Ben
(03-22-2015, 03:11 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I have moved it with my godly powers of administrating. Though I wish I had powers of strength and such also. Smile
Hahaha I look forward to reading this journal Smile
(03-22-2015, 08:32 AM)Trend Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2015, 02:24 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Just as Aproditius had a special magical ring that made men fall in love with her. Now mortal men have been given the same...the great Sex Magnet. The great Shannon has brought this gift to mortal men..thankyou mortal Shannon.

One could only hope the great Shannon was immortal, with all the demands we're making of him for different subs, probably immortality would not be enough though, to make everybody happy :angel:

Don't you see those seven stars next to my name? What did you think those signified? The number of flies I kill each time I swing my belt? Do not my actions and achievements betray my heritage? Wink
Hahaha, this will be a funny journal.
Update? Smile
He's doing Zen now I believe.
Pages: 1 2