Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overcoming Tinnitus Experimental
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Day 1 exposure 30 min (forgot to check the loop option on my phone).

It's strange to do a report for only 30 mins but I think I notice something unusual. It was around 1am and I couldn't sleep because one of my friend kept sending me message over message. So I end up thinking a lot about stuff I shouldn't be thinking just before sleeping. So I was pretty sure it would be hard to sleep even If I use hypnosis to relax myself.

So then I decided to give Overcoming Tinnitus a month (32 days). And when playing it I got very relaxed, I got a feeling in my head around 15 mins similar to when I use Shannon's hypersleep brainwave program. Shortly after I fell asleep and I don't remember anything after that. I had some strange dream the morning where I killed someone at school.
Woo! You're da man! Your feedback is very important alpha360 because this program is experimental.

Hope you're tinnitus get cured soon. Anything can happen. I believe you will get benefit.

Good luck. Wink

---

About your dream killing someone, the meaning can be you kill one resistance. I dream similar too on stage 1 AM6 not too long ago, and i realize my neediness is "killed" a lot. Just my opinion, I'm not dream wizard.
Lol Manic, I've got in a fight with a pack of wolves, but never have I killed someone from my school. Hahaha
Day 2 exposure ~9h:

Dream of girls, Being confident and doing what I want in front of everyone, I thought I was under AM6 or BIABW. I didn't expect that kind of dream with Overcoming Tinnitus. Once again very easy to sleep, I notice the same relaxation that I mention in my previous post. Very different than the others sub which most of the time have the opposite effect on my sleep.
(03-22-2015, 02:01 PM)adam225 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol Manic, I've got in a fight with a pack of wolves, but never have I killed someone from my school. Hahaha

I have done everything in my dream Tongue Next time I will kill them all just for fun Wink

update: I actually dream that I killed everyone that night, my auto suggestion worked. Wasn't supposed to but it did.
A lot of tinnitus sufferers complain that the sound of the ringing impedes their sleep which can lead to insomnia, which of course can lead to a host of other issues. So perhaps the sub is tackling that issue by allowing you to relax more. In addition, the body heals itself more during sleep so the increase in sleep could be killing two birds with one stone.
Yeah I thought there were would some stuff in there to help with sleep. After a few night, the 3rd I now can confirm that there is something like that. It can't be a coincidence at this point that I can sleep that easily since I started this sub.

I also notice the urge to really improve my diet. It's been a while that I had to read a book about it but I would report it every time but I did it this time.
Summary, I'm going to do a real update later:
I sleep better every night
I feel like I'm healing: warm feeling while sleeping.
I didn't felt any worsening what so ever since I began so I guess I'm getting better
I have a new motivation to do everything I can to improve my health
I think my subconscious told me in a dream to buy a product to heal myself (herbal Ayurvedic tea for Vata constitution).
there are few people when I see them improving I genuinely feel happy . I think you are one of them . Keep moving mate.
I'm wondering if there is something like OGSF or something like emotional healing in there. I felt a decrease in fear or some kind of release and I don't know if it comes from this sub or not.
So I stop this subliminal on the day 29. I felt like it was working but I guess it needs more time than that.
I guess if I would have used this one for 3 month it would have worked.

What it did for me:
- help me with my eating plan
- gave me more motivation to do what need to be done on my healing strategy
- I bought some stuff to help me cure that tinnutus
- It was easier to sleep with this sub, I felt like someone was massaging my ears, very comfortable.

I switch sub to ASC because I feel like I can heal without the sub. I will go back to that one if I don't heal naturally.