Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 Script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Sub users!!

I am interested in using the AM6 subs, but I have one major concern. I am currently reading Brian Tracy's book Maximum Achievement, and in that book he warns against using subliminal messages, because you simply do not know what is the message, and that many sold subliminals are found to contain no message at all, i.e. a scam. I find this to be a valid point. While I have no doubt that AM6 does contain messages, how do I know there are no bad messages in there? For example, the publisher can include messages like "You need to keep buying stuff from us if you want to be happy" and we won't even know we are getting such messages straight into our subconscious.

I apologise in advance if anyone is offended, especially Shannon. I have no intention to offend anyone or make any suggestions. I myself am very interested in using these subs as there are so many great transformation stories in the journals. However I do find this concern to be valid. What I am hoping for is someone can enlighten me on how I can know for sure that this sub is safe to use. I know Shannon does not publish the script of AM6 because they contain trade secrets. Anyway we cannot hear the messages, so we wouldn't know for sure whether the messages published are what we are really hearing. So is there any guarantee for the safety of this product? For e.g. it has been thoroughly vetted by some government agency? This is my mind I'm talking about, stuff like this is life changing, I do not want to take any unnecessary gambles.

If this has been covered in a thread somewhere before, then I apologise. Thank you and I really hope there is a good answer for this that will set my mind at ease so that I can use the sub.

Cheers!
The script from Shannon's subs aren't release. Even if you can read the script in the script library it is only a chunk of it. A Little chunk of it.

For I could say, if you see his track record he is calmly support us with continuous development and the best subliminal script er. I mean, can you tell any subliminal producer that makes an open forum? and the creator itself is so active since the beginning of this forum while he is openly sharing his wisdom and even, his bad experiences.

Just believe with Shannon. He value trust above all else.
Thanks for the reply, AlphaMind. I understand where you are coming from. You're saying we should trust Shannon because of his past behavior. My take is, I don't know him, and I can't trust who I don't know.

Is there any official regulation for subliminal companies? For example, the subs have to be properly vetted by an official body to ensure that they use scripts that are intended to cause the advertised effects, and nothing more. If Shannon is half as good as he claims to be, he can suggest whatever he wants to our subconscious and our subconscious will follow it. With all those technologies and research, such as the naturalizer, it might even seem to us that we came up with those ideas ourselves. This is mind manipulation. And because we cannot hear the script, we cannot tell exactly how our mind is being manipulated, except his word and the product advertising. Is there something better than his word, like an official word?
Research the different threads throughout this forum.

The majority of people have had great results,as I have had.

Try one of the free subs to find out for yourself.
I can see how it can be difficult to trust anyone you don´t know these days. So what I suggest is that you do some research on your own, follow this forum and Shannon for some time in order to gain greater trust, and develop your intuition. You can have all the "official words" in the world but you can NEVER know 100% for sure until you try...so in the end of the day you just have to make a decision at some point. It goes with everything in life; we can NEVER have 100% certainty about anything we "should" or "should not" do. People who get ahead in life ACTS on the roughly "70% certainty" information on any given situation,takes the risk and trusts the process. Fancy that girl/guy you saw at the coffeeshop? Should you go to talk to her/him? Want a new job? Should you start a business? Go to university? What will happen? Do you see what I mean? No 100% guarantees on any outcome,in any situation. People who keeps analyzing everything till death and never acts, or wants 100% certainty, never gets anywhere.

Having said that, I would listen to my own gut feeling over ANY "official word" any given day. Just because something is "official" does not mean its right or correct or trustworthy by any means. People put way too much weight on "official" these days. How about laws, they are "official". Are they always right? Politicians? They have been usually "officially" selected...do you trust them?
The LAST thing we need is more regulations. We should have LESS of them! Thank God (or Allah or whatever) there is no regulations for subliminal companies. Hopefully there never will be. That would only slow down Shannon´s great work. Like said, develop your intuition dude. Listen you gut feeling...gather 70% of certainty and ACT on it.
My take is go meet Shannon in California Wink
(03-12-2015, 02:25 AM)sub_curious Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Sub users!!

I am interested in using the AM6 subs, but I have one major concern. I am currently reading Brian Tracy's book Maximum Achievement, and in that book he warns against using subliminal messages, because you simply do not know what is the message, and that many sold subliminals are found to contain no message at all, i.e. a scam. I find this to be a valid point. While I have no doubt that AM6 does contain messages, how do I know there are no bad messages in there? For example, the publisher can include messages like "You need to keep buying stuff from us if you want to be happy" and we won't even know we are getting such messages straight into our subconscious.

I apologise in advance if anyone is offended, especially Shannon. I have no intention to offend anyone or make any suggestions. I myself am very interested in using these subs as there are so many great transformation stories in the journals. However I do find this concern to be valid. What I am hoping for is someone can enlighten me on how I can know for sure that this sub is safe to use. I know Shannon does not publish the script of AM6 because they contain trade secrets. Anyway we cannot hear the messages, so we wouldn't know for sure whether the messages published are what we are really hearing. So is there any guarantee for the safety of this product? For e.g. it has been thoroughly vetted by some government agency? This is my mind I'm talking about, stuff like this is life changing, I do not want to take any unnecessary gambles.

If this has been covered in a thread somewhere before, then I apologise. Thank you and I really hope there is a good answer for this that will set my mind at ease so that I can use the sub.

Cheers!

The easiest thing to do is use the free subs. And give us review after 32 days. You can conclude after that. Thanks. :-)
Thank you for all the input, people.

So there's no regulation at all? This is worrying to me. Basically this means that he can put whatever message he wants and instruct our subconscious to do whatever he wants, to fulfil whatever agenda, and nobody can catch him. And let's include other subliminal creators in the discussion too, not just Shannon. You don't know them, you don't know what agendas they have. They certainly wouldn't tell you any agenda they don't want you to know. They can be affiliated with political parties, with political agenda. They can have monetary agenda, aiming to suck more money out of you. Those are just the top of my head, there are so many possibilities. And the thing is, they cannot go to jail for it. We cannot hear the messages, there is no proof. They can get away with putting absolutely anything in the subs; they are not accountable to any law.

So at the end of the day, we have to trust them to use the subs, trust that they don't have any malicious intentions. We have to take a leap of faith. Read the forums, get a feel of the intentions of the scripter based on the behavior that he chooses to show (if we meet him) and the words he chooses to write, and use gut feeling to make the decision. To me, this is too shaky. Why can't we remove trust out of the picture? I don't have to know the scripter. I just have to know for sure that the messages that I am getting are the messages intended to produce the effects that are advertised for the product, and no other message for any other intention. One way I can think of is regulation, but I agree it is spotty. If a good way is found, then I don't have to trust the scripter's intentions, I just have to trust in the effectiveness of his product, that his script and technologies work.

Let's not too quickly dismiss this and say there can be no good way to do this, before even thinking about it; you need to put in trust, just like you need to put in trust and take risks in all other areas of life, without taking risks you cannot get anything out of life blah blah. This kind of suggestion is not improving the situation. There are many people who are not using subs because of this issue. Or are subs mainly aimed for those who want to change themselves so much they'd take the risk, and those who don't realise the risk? I hope not. Shannon, I don't think this is a new issue to you. What are your thoughts?
(03-12-2015, 09:35 PM)sub_curious Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for all the input, people.

So there's no regulation at all? This is worrying to me. Basically this means that he can put whatever message he wants and instruct our subconscious to do whatever he wants, to fulfil whatever agenda, and nobody can catch him. And let's include other subliminal creators in the discussion too, not just Shannon. You don't know them, you don't know what agendas they have. They certainly wouldn't tell you any agenda they don't want you to know. They can be affiliated with political parties, with political agenda. They can have monetary agenda, aiming to suck more money out of you. Those are just the top of my head, there are so many possibilities. And the thing is, they cannot go to jail for it. We cannot hear the messages, there is no proof. They can get away with putting absolutely anything in the subs; they are not accountable to any law.

So at the end of the day, we have to trust them to use the subs, trust that they don't have any malicious intentions. We have to take a leap of faith. Read the forums, get a feel of the intentions of the scripter based on the behavior that he chooses to show (if we meet him) and the words he chooses to write, and use gut feeling to make the decision. To me, this is too shaky. Why can't we remove trust out of the picture? I don't have to know the scripter. I just have to know for sure that the messages that I am getting are the messages intended to produce the effects that are advertised for the product, and no other message for any other intention. One way I can think of is regulation, but I agree it is spotty. If a good way is found, then I don't have to trust the scripter's intentions, I just have to trust in the effectiveness of his product, that his script and technologies work.

Let's not too quickly dismiss this and say there can be no good way to do this, before even thinking about it; you need to put in trust, just like you need to put in trust and take risks in all other areas of life, without taking risks you cannot get anything out of life blah blah. This kind of suggestion is not improving the situation. There are many people who are not using subs because of this issue. Or are subs mainly aimed for those who want to change themselves so much they'd take the risk, and those who don't realise the risk? I hope not. Shannon, I don't think this is a new issue to you. What are your thoughts?
If there is a "better" way that would be great. Any suggestions? I know I will post here, if I come up with suggestion. However, in my opinion regulation would be the last thing we need for the reasons I have already mentioned. Also, what on earth makes you THINK that you can trust any regulations? Because the regulators are "men in suits"? Do you trust any "authority" just because he/she/they/it is "official"? You think regulators can not have agenda and be associated with political parties? "Regulating" (read: editing and inserting their own messages into) subliminals would be damn near perfect way to spread political agenda if done effectively. Anyway, while waiting for better solution I wish you a great day and hopefully you will find what you are looking for, that critical thing or piece of information that helps you to make the right decision for you.
Hey Alpha Romeo,

I guess we will need two things: 1. Laws that render putting other messages other than those for advertised effects punishable (jail, fine etc) and 2. a credible, independent censoring body whose only agenda is to protect the users.

I realise all these are difficult to realise. Passing new laws in a country such as the US is very slow because each state has its own laws. The censoring agency will also be difficult to set up. As you said, leaving the censoring to the government might not be entirely good, because the government definitely has its own agendas too. But if subliminal creators are really serious about helping more people and putting their subs in the ears of more people, there should be a concerted effort by them.

Thanks for the well wishes, I wish you well for your journey too. I hope for you that there are no 'other' messages in your subs. I am going to create my own affirmation tapes, something Brian Tracy recommends. I am not going to touch subliminals until those two things are in place. To illustrate, I'm not one of those people who are willing to take a 'new' medicine not approved by the FDA.
(03-15-2015, 02:34 AM)sub_curious Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Alpha Romeo,

I guess we will need two things: 1. Laws that render putting other messages other than those for advertised effects punishable (jail, fine etc) and 2. a credible, independent censoring body whose only agenda is to protect the users.

I realise all these are difficult to realise. Passing new laws in a country such as the US is very slow because each state has its own laws. The censoring agency will also be difficult to set up. As you said, leaving the censoring to the government might not be entirely good, because the government definitely has its own agendas too. But if subliminal creators are really serious about helping more people and putting their subs in the ears of more people, there should be a concerted effort by them.

Thanks for the well wishes, I wish you well for your journey too. I hope for you that there are no 'other' messages in your subs. I am going to create my own affirmation tapes, something Brian Tracy recommends. I am not going to touch subliminals until those two things are in place. To illustrate, I'm not one of those people who are willing to take a 'new' medicine not approved by the FDA.

Hi there, Brian Tracy is wonderful, great choice of mentor.

I had a lot of your same fears when starting. I'm going to take some of my time to help you out, because I believe if I can convince you, these subs will help you change your life. And reading this forum convinced me to take the plunge once upon a time, so I want to pay it forward. So it's worth it to me to invest my time.

I tried a free sub short term only during the day so I could stop it at any time instead of at night, thinking that it isn't able to take over my body and make me do Shannon's bidding somehow. These are nowhere NEAR that powerful. You have a deep rooted fear of that, and I did too. I tried ASC for free, loved it, made some huge changes for me, and I moved onto AM6 and am almost done that and will do SM3 next. My life has been changed forever.

On your logic of not knowing what's in it so you don't want to take it...have you ever taken a supplement approved by the FDA with "proprietary blend" on it? Or read the ingredients of things and actually know what every single ingredient is, even the long named ones? How do you know what's in it? The FDA may have passed it as safe for you, but they've done that often, only to discover later that it's hazardous and pulled it from the shelves. Have you ever eaten food prepared by someone else, from a supermarket or a restaurant? How do you KNOW what's in it? You don't truly know, but you eat it anyway. Others do, and they're fine, so you assume it's safe for you. Have you ever asked the maker of a car you want to buy, or the maker of a phone you want to buy, to show you all the detailed blueprints before you purchase? If not, I'll tell you that they likely will not show you as that's priviledged information they've spent a lot of time and money researching, and don't want a competitor knowing of them, or creating a competitor BY showing the details to you. And that in order to get benefit from something, I don't need to know every aspect of it's process. I don't need to be an expert at chemotherapy in order to be saved by it, or to be a mechanic in order to use a car.

Now hopefully, you have a much better understanding of the process here Smile. That's why Shannon doesn't publish the scripts to 5G, however, 4G scripts ARE available. So, even though they're less powerful as they're older technology, you can go take a look through the store, and you can see, word for word, each script in every 4G product. Maybe purchase one of those to get your feet wet as you can SEE what words are in the script to allay your fears friend. Try a 4G!

Ask us if you have any other questions, especially about which program to pick to get you started. We don't bite! Big Grin
I unfortunately cannot respond to everything you've said, but I can say this. If what we have done here to show you that our products are the best, and safe, effective and useful, then you have to follow your choices and do what is right for you.

The reasons why what you propose for laws and regulations and such are bad ideas could fill a book I don't have time to write.

I respect Brian Tracy, and I enjoy his products. I agree with him, that you really cannot know what you're getting from subliminals producers because you cannot always read the script. But, consider this. If I were to release the script for AM6, not a one of you would read it all the way through unless you were going to turn around and profit from it by competing with me. It's almost a hundred pages long, and it's mind numbingly boring.

Those sufficiently motivated and interested by potential for profit could then (try to) recompile it as a competing product, and they could also (try to) reverse engineer my secrets. They would likely discover in days or weeks what took me years and decades to learn from research and development and experimentation, and then would compete with me using that knowledge, all the while with nobody being sure they really understood it all or even used it properly. Then you have the same thing you have now, except I'm making less money to fund my current research and development, and it either slows down or stops.

On the other hand, the consumer deserves to know what they're putting in their mind. I agree. Thus, we have an impasse. You can't read the script, and I guarantee you don't want to and would not if I put it in front of you. But let's say you signed a non-disclosure agreement, and I let you come to my office and read the script of AM6. It would take you days to read it, and you would beg me for mercy before you finished. Then, you would know my scripting methods, and even though you signed an NDA, what's to stop you from taking your knowledge to someone who competes with me, who can extract said knowledge using hypnosis or some similar method? NDA or not, once that information is out, there is nothing that's going to stop it.

But again, let;s say you signed this fictitous NDA and I then had you read the whole script of AM6. Let us further presume you actually finished it without having your brain or your eyes melt, and you remained awake. Do you comprehend what you read? Very unlikely. And even more unlikely that you are qualified to know whether the script is safe or not. In fact I'd put the odds at close to zero for the latter.

Now, we've spent three days with you reading AM6's master key script, and you somehow manage to survive the boredom, brain melt and eye melt and stay awake. Now you get to watch me build a fresh copy from scratch to know that it's really safe, and this process requires not two or three days, but seven or more. So now we have about 10 days of me not working, so that you can read a script you won't read or understand, and watch me build a copy that you would not understand what I was doing well enough to follow whether or not I had built it properly. Ten days of you being bored and me not working, so you can now claim falsely that you know for sure that you got a safe and un-subverted copy. Falsely, I say, because nobody in their right mind could watch me do this job and not get so bored in a couple of hours at most (forget ten days) that they stopped paying attention. Just not going to happen. Even if you did have the training, motivation and patience to read and properly analyze the script

And that would be just for you to get one "certified" copy in your hands of one program. Now, you and I can "certify" that it's built properly, and scripted properly, but...

If you trusted me in the first place, you would not have needed that ten days of reading script and building a program for you to watch me so you knew for sure it was scripted and built properly (again, presuming you were trained to do so effectively in the first place). So we must discount my certification, because you have demonstrated that it is invalid, which leaves your certification. Now we have you having what experience and education in the field? What history? What reason for anyone to believe something you say? Which leads to nobody believing your certification. So now, you have a copy you trust, but nobody else does, and I have had to train you to understand how to read a subliminal script and know how to know if it is safe or not; I have had to wait for you to read through the script and explain the answers to your questions; and you have had to wait for me to build this one copy. Training you to be able to read that script and know if it was safe, by the way, would take at least a week, in all likelihood. So now we're at a minimum of 17 days, with me not doing research and development or working so you can have a copy that you trust, but nobody trusts you to be honest, so now I have to do the whole thing all over again for every copy and every customer.

Now I have trained someone to compete with me. Oh, and good luck expecting that NDA to save me if someone talks.

As you can see, this is not a reasonable situation. So again, we have done what we can to make the results of the programming transparent since we cannot reasonably show you what's in them. The forum, and free examples of full version programs so you can see what others have experienced, and see what happens for yourself.

If our best efforts have not allayed your fears then you must do what is right for you. Not everyone is going to use subliminals. We get that. But if you think that creating your own audio tapes of affirmations is a better choice, I have something for you to consider.

First, do you know how to script them safely? If you think so, what makes you say that? Is it based on extensive research into how the subconscious mind differs from the conscious, and how it differs in comprehension, communication, response, capability? Have you found all the little gotchas that can cause a script to backfire? If not, do you know how to negate the risk and when to use the program you created to do so?

I got started creating my own programs by doing exactly what you're talking about. I learned the hard way that conversational speech is not a good idea when you're making affirmations, unless you understand when it is safe to use conversational speech and why.

Be careful out there. If you trust Brian Tracey, then by all means, use his programs. He's a good man. But as an expert in this field, I would not recommend anyone use a self made program unless they were trained in how the subconscious mind thinks and acts differently than the conscious mind, and how subliminal scripting has to differ from conversational speech, hypnosis scripting, NLP, etc.

Best wishes to you. I hope you find what is right for you.
Really transparent Shannon. My respect. Applause for you. Wink
Pages: 1 2