Subliminal Talk

Full Version: RainbowPostAlpha5MaxSalesWinner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I continued to run the refresher stage for Alpha 5 for quite some time a month or two at least. The results are very solidified. And now that I am on to new subs the Alpha results are still are showing and even up more strongly it seems. The biggest changes are I am always looking to learn new and better ways of doing things, and I am totally comfortable however I
show up or feel, even if I don't feel comfortable, if that makes sense.

The one thing I am surprised by is how emotionally effected I get over issues I feel an Alpha/ Stronger man wouldn't be bothered by. For example despite logically it meaning nothing, I notice strong fluctuations in my mood based on whether girls I am beginning to date or see are texting back or feeling bummed out or demotivated if I close a sale or not. Due to this I felt a mix of Maximum sales success and Winners Mindset would be a good combo and have been running Winners Mindset 4 hours a day and Max Sales Success around 8 hours a day for the last three weeks
I am also running very low on income lately and thought a sales boost would be beneficial.

For two of my four jobs, I work as a freelance and corporate gym athletic trainer, and a large part of the money from that is sales success and commission on packages. I am also learning about online business and while I have worked on developing content for this in the past, I am now learning the mindsets, behaviors, and technical knowledge to make it happen. I bet max sales success assists with this as well.
It's been about 3 weeks since I started max sales success and I have gotten one private client for $500 for 12 sessions. Which is more then I have ever gotten before for my private work. . The person is a friend though but its still a manifested sale and a confidently created opportunity.

As a side note I have been messing around on tinder these past few months and since starting max sales success I get matches like crazy lol. I mean I always got good amount of matches, and now it is like every third person though. I don't know if I am selling myself or something..maybe...it also makes me more comfortable talking about myself and my aspirations on dates and in general.

That said about a two months ago I made the decision to stop trying to simply hook up and/or have sex with new woman who were coming into my life and instead, get to know each-other, have great experiences and see where the chemistry goes ect...and it has backfired in my face hard haha. It is now my official opinion that if I'm not physically moving things forward, lots of touch, going for kissing and hand holding and lap sitting ect early things go down hill fast. I just don't have the experience of being able to get to know someone first, I guess that's like turning myself into a friend instead. Live and learn.
Maybe you must write this on testimonial section too?
Which one for Alpha 5 or Max Sales..?
I should do an Alpha 5 testimonial
Too soon for max sales I think
Also guys I have been out of the Phero world for a while, interested in trying some new stuff.
I know in the past lots of people here used to use them.
Any suggestions ?
(03-08-2015, 01:27 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: [ -> ]Also guys I have been out of the Phero world for a while, interested in trying some new stuff.
I know in the past lots of people here used to use them.
Any suggestions ?

Man, read Shannon's journal, he make crazy phero parfume. You must try! Wink
what! Shannon make phero perfume now..I def gotta check that out haha Smile
thanks Glaizen
How did you find am5? I had crazy resistance on the first 4 stages.

On stage 5 I had this awesome energy.it felt like I had meditated deeply for hours ,it was a very pleasant feeling upon waking.i meditated for years and seldom felt that same feeling.
(03-08-2015, 10:36 AM)koshas Wrote: [ -> ]How did you find am5? I had crazy resistance on the first 4 stages.

On stage 5 I had this awesome energy.it felt like I had meditated deeply for hours ,it was a very pleasant feeling upon waking.i meditated for years and seldom felt that same feeling.

Wow, I can't find it too. It's just the gay version existed here.
Quote:Wow, I can't find it too. It's just the gay version existed here.

I think he was asking how he felt doing the program. AM 5.0 is discontinued but the gay version is still available as it hasn't been upgraded.
I felt like it was a very solid program...stage 5 felt extremely calm and intense at the same time, I started getting really driven and motivational. I felt very masculine during that stage...and was getting that feedback from woman...especially when I gave them eye contact. I think I know what your talking about with that deep abiding sense of completion and presence. I don't really get conscious resistance from subs to much anymore, I've been doing them for around 5 years now I think, with never longer then 5 days tops break. My biggest resistance from Alpha was seeing my own value and not working for less and absolutely not tolerating shtty communication from anyone any more and the anger these both brought up..