Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hello peps wants to say hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just want to say that Alpha Male truly kicked my teeth in. the last couple of months were pure hell. Truthfully on an epic proportion. Even through the tears the binge drinking and bad eating to comfort myself i kept listening.One day I just got feed up and said F-this I want to live. It started at the gym working out and the Sh*t Kicked in on a level that is unimaginable. I'm like a damn wizard or a brujo or something weird. but I digress. I started messing with these pheromones perfumes and the amount of women whose Jaws are Dropped on the floor is unbelievable. It is almost like people just react to me differently. In a sense It feels like magic. I could have sworn this woman was staring so hard at me I'm sure she would have done anything I asked. So any of you that are using AM or any of the adult related subs be careful using pheromones. I think I'm getting checked out by gay men to weird, but I'm feeling much better and I just was not expecting to get the results I have been experiencing.
Thank you all for putting up with my disjointed posts! Thank you Shannon for probably being the only human on the cutting edge of human development, and thanks to cern and the LHC for kicking things up!
Now if you will excuse me I have to go Bang this chick on the hood of a car in the home depot parking lot. Mahahahha! Smell ya later!
That's awesome.

"WARNING: AM6 may cause you to damage the hood of all cars in your vicinity". Smile
Haha, Mystery999, you're rock! :-D
I was big into pheromones for a long time starting around 2007. I know more than a thing or two about pheromones, although I have not kept up with new advances in releases of new pheromone chemistry in a number of years. I have found that properly dosed with the right pheromones, you will become incredibly attractive to women. Add to that the effects of the AM program, and you'll be on fire. But once the AM has taken root fully, and you're fully expressing it, you don't need pheromones. The highest levels of expression from the effects of that program will have you dealing with so many women you will have to tell them to leave you alone, because you just don't have time for them all.

I also found that there are things, such as the subliminal aphrodisiacs, that work better for me the majority of the time than the pheromones did. And they're reusable. But, pheromones definitely have their place! Which ones are you using, and what dose?
(03-06-2015, 08:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I was big into pheromones for a long time starting around 2007. I know more than a thing or two about pheromones, although I have not kept up with new advances in releases of new pheromone chemistry in a number of years. I have found that properly dosed with the right pheromones, you will become incredibly attractive to women. Add to that the effects of the AM program, and you'll be on fire. But once the AM has taken root fully, and you're fully expressing it, you don't need pheromones. The highest levels of expression from the effects of that program will have you dealing with so many women you will have to tell them to leave you alone, because you just don't have time for them all.

I also found that there are things, such as the subliminal aphrodisiacs, that work better for me the majority of the time than the pheromones did. And they're reusable. But, pheromones definitely have their place! Which ones are you using, and what dose?

Sorry Shannon Been real busy. I have been using Alfa Maschio and this stuff called pheromoneXS. Let me tell you some strange stuff has been going on. For example this teenage girl was following me around at a bookstore and as I was not actively pursuing anyone sexually. I could tell she wanted me to take her now mind you before using your programs even with pheromones. I could not get the sun to look at me. This girl was in tears when I left, WTF is happening this is just crazy. WTH is going on I'm getting changes like you would not believe people start conversations with me on subjects I'm not into but I go along because they are nice to me. I don't even know who I was three months ago...And I forgot to journal. But let me say that for those that want to see an improved results using your Head Gear, That exercise, moderate exercise while listing to one of your tracks seems for me to amplify the effects as if I am able to synchronize my brain hemispheres, but don't just take my advice try it. BTW I am currently using Life Tune up. There are so many things going on I could write a book, I'm on to some real diabolical sexual stuff here but my mind is not really concerned with sex. Seems that every day my perspective keeps changing. I think because I'm working through my own personal issues that I come to realize that everyone including women need a strong man to let them feel the pleasure of living and to have that safe non judgmental space to be themselves, I'm sarging the whole time because I want an internal discipline that will allow me to manifest my own sense of perfection. I.E. getting laid and hanging out with girls seems like a chore now. I want to focus on improving myself in so many other areas. Also I could never articulate my thoughts before. Sometimes I'm checking my own ass for an off switch. LoL! I got to go. Thanks for listening. I'll try to check in again when I get sometime. TY Shannon TY Lads...
Should I stop asc. And start am ? ? ? Sounds like a great program
Im 26 days in with asc can I start am6 and continue to build confidence thanks for advice bro
(04-06-2015, 12:40 AM)iRRepLaceaBLe Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2015, 01:27 PM)wahyu Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2015, 03:12 PM)iRRepLaceaBLe Wrote: [ -> ]as far as I know AM contains a part of the script of the ASC, if not the whole script. If you are fluent In English , you are free to go on this incredible journey called AM.

Shannon ever posts somewhere, he says it doesn't matter if you use subliminal though does not know the meaning of the script. Either in part or whole. However, if not fluent in English. Use one program alone, even though it is 4G.
Just for clarification. Wink

Even if knowing that the subconscious mind is far more powerful in comparison to the conscious , how do you expect it to be able to decipher 640 words in a second ( Shannon's words ) , for 10-16 hours a day , if it doesn't even know what their meaning is ? It is already hard in the first place , and by not understanding the language you're making it harder . My point of view is , at least help yourself by understanding the script ( NOT memorising, just reading it once and understanding it ) and learn as much as English as you can ( this is for your own good , too ) .
What's more , Shannon has said that the more fluent you are, the better/faster the results.

Okay, that's your point of view. Looks like you're very smart person and know much about mind. But sometimes too much theory is making resistance barrier for your own self. Smile

Just use the subs, let your subconscious deal with the subconscious. No need to think too much about it.

One famous quotes said "Experience is the best teacher". I agreed, don't limit yourself with scientific theory. Make your own, for your own. You're what you think dood.
(04-06-2015, 12:40 AM)iRRepLaceaBLe Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2015, 01:27 PM)wahyu Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2015, 03:12 PM)iRRepLaceaBLe Wrote: [ -> ]as far as I know AM contains a part of the script of the ASC, if not the whole script. If you are fluent In English , you are free to go on this incredible journey called AM.

Shannon ever posts somewhere, he says it doesn't matter if you use subliminal though does not know the meaning of the script. Either in part or whole. However, if not fluent in English. Use one program alone, even though it is 4G.
Just for clarification. Wink

Even if knowing that the subconscious mind is far more powerful in comparison to the conscious , how do you expect it to be able to decipher 640 words in a second ( Shannon's words ) , for 10-16 hours a day , if it doesn't even know what their meaning is ? It is already hard in the first place , and by not understanding the language you're making it harder . My point of view is , at least help yourself by understanding the script ( NOT memorising, just reading it once and understanding it ) and learn as much as English as you can ( this is for your own good , too ) .
What's more , Shannon has said that the more fluent you are, the better/faster the results.

I recall stating that the experimental 6G prototype goes up to about 417 words per second, but not 640. You also are not getting that sort of input speeds in any of the available 5G programs. That's only with the 6G prototype. Which, by the way, I can compress at least 40% more at the moment, which would give us a potential maximum of about 584 words per second, but again, not 640.

So where did I say 640 words per second? EDIT: I see where. That post is in error. I've posted in the other thread how I calculated 417 per second, which should be correct. The highest input density rate for 5G is likely to be for the refresher stage of AM6, which comes out to an estimated 113 to 170 words per second. Other 5Gs will be somewhat less.

As for deciphering language, the speed of input is apparently immaterial for decoding as long as the speech is clear enough. The language will depend on the knowledge of the subconscious for decoding, not the conscious, and the subconscious never forgets anything. Ever. So at worst you probably have around several times better understanding of English than you think you do consciously, and at best, we might be looking at the human race having some sort of hive mind at some very deep level from which the translation could be drawn. In either case, it's not going to be as big of an issue as you might think otherwise. If you're in doubt, try one of the free programs.